DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days

Go down 
+17
spongklong
vanspeedete
philz
dj. YUNA
Cam Palaka
Kei-kun
Rabidus
AEON00
dj_ash1983
DJ.Knives
MSRB21
xMaru
unregistered
aka-oni
Cicada
Tequila(Steph)
Restinpeace5
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
dj_ash1983
Rookie
Rookie
dj_ash1983

O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Wow... so many song packs to download. >.<

Are all songs in AngelJam are O2Jam songs? Or are there some non-O2Jam ones?
Back to top Go down
http://djash1983.blogspot.com
Restinpeace5
Amateur
Amateur
Restinpeace5

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 9:12 pm

its a mix of all the official o2jam songs and a few user custom ones that are registered in the list
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Restinpeace5?feature=mhw5
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:07 pm

I have all my .ojm and .ojn files in my music folder from my O2Mania songs, but they don't load ingame Sad. Am I missing an important step?

Also how do I change the difficulty? WHenever I try to click the medium/hard button, some random symbols appear :K

(
Back to top Go down
AEON00
Professional
Professional
AEON00

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 1:32 pm

yeah!! i have an o2china... its an offline game... i have it on my laptop... it has a size of about 9gb... it has complete songs i suppose... im an addict in o2jam Very Happy love EOTM in o2jam SHD hehe... sigh i miss playing online o2jam
Back to top Go down
Restinpeace5
Amateur
Amateur
Restinpeace5

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 31, 2010 11:54 pm

@fenir..... your suppose to copy all ojn and ojm files into the angeljam music folder
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Restinpeace5?feature=mhw5
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 3:04 pm

Hmm? I finally found this thread.
Am a O2Jammer for 5 years till it close down, but I'm a casual player so my skills are really... average.
Been in AngelJam for a few months now.
I'm RabidusFatum level 43 who can't even pass level 32 songs and Tears of Elise (lvl 25).

Edit: Oh yea, I forgot to mention my O2Jam account got HACKED THREE TIMES. Pretty much of a reason that I stopped playing O2Jam for awhile before going back. $120 lost because of the hacker (Yes its the bloody same hacker).
The only thing he didn't take are the songs. So I pretty much gave up on getting cash equipments, but he still hacked it for the third time (FML).
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Wait, how do you know its the same hacker?
Back to top Go down
Cam Palaka
Middleman
Middleman
Cam Palaka

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:17 am

@All Pinoys
BandMaster anyone?
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:38 am

^I will play XD probably XD

--

Nice meeting AceMilo earlier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dj. YUNA
Beginner
Beginner
dj. YUNA

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:45 am

hi

anyways d ko lam kng panu mg rtegister e... pero okies lng may kakalat din ako n game o2jam mania bali yung iba don gnawa ko tulad ng melody... kaso d ko pa tapos edit yung mga notes... hehe ^^
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:49 am

^speak in english, please ^_^
Back to top Go down
Cam Palaka
Middleman
Middleman
Cam Palaka

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:46 am

dj. YUNA wrote:
hi

anyways d ko lam kng panu mg rtegister e... pero okies lng may kakalat din ako n game o2jam mania bali yung iba don gnawa ko tulad ng melody... kaso d ko pa tapos edit yung mga notes... hehe ^^
oh, the game that when you choose a song, then press F5 and play like a pro retard Laughing
Back to top Go down
MSRB21
Middleman
Middleman
MSRB21

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 9:57 am

Steph(Quaversie) wrote:
^speak in english, please ^_^

oh, here we go again, i did a few weeks ago, hahha!

by the way, do you know where to dload o2jam songs guys?
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:02 am

@griyego
HAHAHAHA.
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 10:28 am

oh right this thread

ive been playing o2mania recently, got the djmax song pack etc
quite the fun

except the SC ratings are all 99 for some odd reason, when they clearly should be 15 or so
Back to top Go down
vanspeedete

vanspeedete

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 8:38 pm

excuse me but the client has missing files like ojn and ojm. please give me a link that has a complete files and all songs in the game were played.
Back to top Go down
spongklong
Main DJ
Main DJ
spongklong

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 4:38 am

woooyeah o2 jam! i wanne play too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 7:32 am

oh god dont let this thread die!! :/...

i just played with Toire.

people i played in angeljam :

Steph - Quaversie
Rest - Restinpeace5
Rabidus - Rabidus
Toire - Toire

website may be slow. cos i think the hoster sucks -.-. just be patient if you're trying to download.

and... here's 1 installation instructions.

1. Download the AngelJam_180310 (yes its outdated but... just update when you have the client.) http://www.mediafire.com/?ndzyhhyzm2y

2. Download the song packs from here. http://angeljam.exofire.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=165&sid=ac2421da7627d08787e82e1afead9ed9.

3. Install the AngelJam_180310 to somewhere in your computer/laptop/desktop/whatever-you-call-itlol.

4. Extract the song packs in your music directory. (e.g. C:\AngelJam2\Music)

5. Run AngelJam Launcher from your desktop.

6. The client will automatically update my itself Smile

7. Click "Click here to proceed" once you finished patching/updating.
Back to top Go down
nyaaaXD
Middleman
Middleman
nyaaaXD

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:19 pm

try playing o2jam latino. (LOL advertising other servers LMAO) what's great on that server is it's got djmax songs (yeah FTW.)

beatdj.net/o2jamlatino
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 11:26 pm

I'll be joining Angeljam again soon when I get a new laptop.
Back to top Go down
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:02 am

@nyaaaXD : there's some dj max songs in angel jam too. WhiteBlue, TCBS.

@Fenrir : just put a post whenever you wanna play xD
Back to top Go down
Toire
Beginner
Beginner
Toire

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 2:09 pm

AceMilo._. wrote:
@nyaaaXD : there's some dj max songs in angel jam too. WhiteBlue, TCBS.

I want the ones from the old djmax PC online! Maybe I'll check that server out too. I don't like Angeljam's notecharting that much. :\
Back to top Go down
nyaaaXD
Middleman
Middleman
nyaaaXD

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 9:27 pm

latino has EOTM (yes, EOTM), i want you, ladymade star, etc.
what sucks is that you have to download songs via torrent over there.
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:14 pm

I have almost all notecharted djmax songs and just play them through an offline version of the game o.o (no, not the crappy o2mania, but one with the complete graphical user interface)

btw, angeljam isn't the one notecharting the songs, methinks. Most charts there are fanmade XD
Back to top Go down
Toire
Beginner
Beginner
Toire

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 10:50 pm

Elitista(Steph) wrote:
I have almost all notecharted djmax songs and just play them through an offline version of the game o.o (no, not the crappy o2mania, but one with the complete graphical user interface)

btw, angeljam isn't the one notecharting the songs, methinks. Most charts there are fanmade XD

I play them on the crappy o2mania version XD you have synth n'dj? Shocked

btw, I think GJoseph is the official Angeljam Notecharter. I see his name in the loading banners most of the time in IIDX and DJMax songs. haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days   O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

O2jam..... Lets Revive The Good Ole Days
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next