DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sg Technika Outing: August Episode

Go down 
+6
Kollin
Rabidus
icecold
Dango
zhenyu1994
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Middleman
Middleman

Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Empty
PostSubject: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 3:26 pm

Created this topic since the July Outing discussions seem to be going nowhere, and its july already...

Shant Crap on much, Brief Details below:

Date: 7th August, Saturday

Venues: Providing only five options for the outing would be better compared to allowing open discussion (which results in things most probably not going anywhere)...

1. BBQ @ East Coast.

2. Bowling/Pool event.

3. Sentosa Beach Party. (Yes im serious. Expensive it may be, but given the huge group size...)

4. KBox. (If the audi Fam Rename can hold a Kbox outing with so many ppl, so can we.)

5. Universal Studios (Credits to ian for the suggestion)

Some 'No's for this outing:

1. No mention of playing technika. Unless u wanna be branded a nolife gamer.
2. No Alcohol. Yes Dead Serious.

Estimated Cost per Person (in the above order)

1. About $25 (if you're gonna rent bikes, buy your own snacks, etc.)

2. About $30 (Inclusive of bowling games, shoe rental, meals)

3. About $25 (Although its recommended to buy snacks and other stuff outside of sentosa, since prices there are friggin ridiculous. Includes the entrance fee via monorail also.)

4. About $30-$35. (Splitting room booking costs as well as $ for the drinks and what not)

5. About $120. (Yes, inclusive of the US Rides, and everything. Ouch.)

Do confirm your options quickly, to facilitate bookings (for the bbq pit and kbox), and for smoother planning.

Any queries and what not, feel free to find me @Msn, in person, or via hp (81495737).
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:03 pm

+1 for kbox. It can be done. Location cine?
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:26 pm

nt interested in anything. too crowd is too big n the cost is too much.
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:39 pm

BBQ can drop down to $15 if we do our necessary cost-savings .
- bbq at someone's place (for goodness sake , if we do , pls drop the damned volume)
- buying enough for "X minus 3" people
- lessen the snacks and more on the food

etcetc . cuz my taiko chalet + bbq was like $25 per pax INCLUDING chalet booking .

----------

Sentosa , I dont really know . We have a handful of clubbers here and they CONFIRM will be tempted to get alcohol .

----------

Bowling I think can be lesser if Kyo does something about it .

----------

Kbox no comment . I super offtune . Uni is a big no-no for me .
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:07 am

icecold wrote:
BBQ can drop down to $15 if we do our necessary cost-savings .
- bbq at someone's place (for goodness sake , if we do , pls drop the damned volume)
- buying enough for "X minus 3" people
- lessen the snacks and more on the food

etcetc . cuz my taiko chalet + bbq was like $25 per pax INCLUDING chalet booking .

----------

Sentosa , I dont really know . We have a handful of clubbers here and they CONFIRM will be tempted to get alcohol .

----------

Bowling I think can be lesser if Kyo does something about it .

----------

Kbox no comment . I super offtune . Uni is a big no-no for me .

BBQ uh... It'd be good if somebody would offer their place for the bbq, but for noise control... (Even i myself have problems, so ;x)

Drinks are also equally important. Bottled drinks @ NTUC/Shop & Save > Canned Drinks. More worth it.

Sentosa... Well the no alcohol rule would be strictly imposed, but if they went ahead to buy, and get themselves drunk, its their problem already.

Kbox is viable, but for ppl shy in singing... ;x

Anyway waiting for more feedback before finalising the event.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:12 am

I'm up for anything <$40.
BBQ +1 I'd sure liek to have it.
Bowling/Pool -1
Sentosa +-0. Its a pain to get there and spots are hard to get.
Kbox... +-0. If you don't want people shy you have to get alchohol. But since no alchohol, no one will be seh, no one will sing...
US -1. I don't have the money. Gome.
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:35 am

Ya. Same as rabi. Anything less then 40. Anyway i doubt i think i will go. Its only like 3 months more to Olevels and im dieing. Which means mugging, mugging and more mugging.

Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:42 am

@zhenyu : so ur house warming how? .. and wats mugging lol
Back to top Go down
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 10:34 am

@Dango: wow you have many terms you don't know about -.-.
Mugging is staying awake for the whole night to study for something. Like an exam or test.
Why is it called mugging? Well, you need coffee to keep awake.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 11:00 am

mugging = no life-ing .

my place has some bbq pits , but really near the hdb blocks , so there's a strict noise control over there . on the flip side , ntuc's like 3 mins away .
Back to top Go down
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeMon Jul 12, 2010 9:05 am

For epic bump!
Lets get this done so it won't be half-assed.
Back to top Go down
Kollin
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 3:41 pm

ok bbq i can do the food if everyone chips the money 1st. i like to prepare food... =]

we can do east coast booking pits but need money if youre worried about noise. and travelling is a bitch for most. haha.

bowling/pool is ok as long as organized ahead of time. just make sure people confirm coming and stick to it or it'll be hell. esp for bowling.

sentosa during day no point alcohol. and seriously pls dun drink without planning. esp if you get drunk it inconviences other ppl and yourself. (from experience. sobs.)

im open to everything too, but as long as not too expensive cos i know there are alot of ppl who dun have so much money to part with.

Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:42 pm

my suggestions for this outing is either:
-Bowling(can spent more time) cheaper price
-BBQ(can allow more people to communicate) cheaper price
-KBOX(a quite expensive though, but if is nearest to arcade after that can go down for leisure to perform each and everyone Technika skills) mid-range price
-Universal Studios(is over expensive to most of the people, the whole group will just wander around and dont know what to do) not recommended.
-Pool(is a NONO, reason: too big crowd, noisy, lack of space, very little people get a chance to play and see. some prefered sit down and talk while watching.)

i've done before. it's hard to handle a large group like 20 already? 20 can split into 2-4groups. then is not really recommended because group may like wander around?
Back to top Go down
clementsantoso

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 1:30 pm

hmmm i prefer it if was BBQ,ppl can communicate more while eating.plus i havent gotten to know every1 of u guys yet Very Happy YESSSSSSSSSS MAKE FRIENDS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SINNED
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 8:13 pm

lol this thread has been dead for quite a while O_O, i'm afraid i'm too busy recently.. u guys know i haven't been arnd technika like i used to!
But BBQ is +1 ^^

For the below comment: A AFKER?

Last edited by SINNED on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 am

._. I know no1 =(.. every1 i noe is a fker t-t
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 1:19 am

Aug outing episode is a GG LOL..
Back to top Go down
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 10:18 am

it became natsumatsuri lol. everyone didnt vote for this one... so we decided on natsumatsuri only.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sg Technika Outing: August Episode   Sg Technika Outing: August Episode Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sg Technika Outing: August Episode
Page 1 of 1