DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For Sydney players to know

Go down 
+11
Smiles
Azure
dj_ash1983
Kano
Dango
Sticks
mas*b8
Kei-kun
Haruka
KYMMIES
Lee Haku
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

For Sydney players to know Empty
PostSubject: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:12 pm

Ok guys, two nights ago at galaxy world around 11pm yaojenis got his psp stolen from his pocket by a regular technika player and was caught on camera, he hasnt appeared since but he might show up at timezone anytime. Since I'm sure all of you would recognize the motherfcker or know him personally so I'm not gonna mention his name, so far the only people who know about this is Leon(staff at GW), Eve(Evil), Mike(Mike-T), Nigel(Latte) and Andy(Kazz) and I hope more people who play at timezone will become aware of this, especially Amanda....

I swear to god yaojenis is like the most harmless and kind person that I know around here, and since I've had my bag and cards stolen before in the arcade I'd really wanna justify this for him, and even if we won't be able to get his stuff back I wanna at least beat the pulp out of him! its just wrong to have your stuff stolen by regular players who you'd normally wont be cautious of SO.....

guys I'd appreciate it if you could help me identify the guy, leave the brutal work to me and aya but support us, dont let something like this happen around where we can see it
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:07 pm

What the hell. Who would do such a thing -_-!

i have a total phobia of losing shit LOL if some one tried to steal something off me as i technika`d i`d run after them LOL. Chop their balls.
Just call the cops once you catch the guy Very Happy
I mean~ About a month ago i caught a few guys stealing from the Arcade & i told the Techies and they caught them~ They called the cops and i had to do a statement & shit, was kinda creepy LOL but yeah.

Haku, you could call the cops after catching his ass ~ so you can totally get the psp back. Cos the guy could just say he doesn't have it yadayada. And you have proof and all :]!

poor yaojenis D:!

Hope it goes well~ :3
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Trainee
Trainee
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 9:56 pm

Easiest way is to come tell me these things =/ I haven't checked here in awhile, lucky I did today. Can some GW worker get a photo off the security and bring it to us? We've showed them photos off thieves we've had here before. If we get some photo evidence we can call the police if they show up. Or if you know the guy's name Galaxy might have his details recorded (or we will).

Did this get reported to the police, and did they get the footage off GW?

It should go without saying though. DO NOT leave your bag unattended, even for a second. If you are not looking at it or if it is not physically attached to you then it isn't safe. Thieves will undo zippers to take things out of bags, same goes for pockets. People are very sneaky and will steal something even at your feet. I've seen it all on security footage *sigh* This holidays I've already "stolen" a lot of kid's bags to put in a safer place so they don't get stolen for real. Some people don't listen when you tell them to keep an eye on their stuff. If you have something expensive with you then take extra caution.

Unfortunately there will always be people like this, it would be nice to live in a society where we don't need to keep such a close eye on our belongings, but it happens
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:19 pm

they got the footage, and we did report it to the police, unfortunately the footage wasnt very clear but the guy was dumb enough to leave shitloads of evidence

to be honest, we dont wanna make a huge racket about this, especially aya, I'm kinda letting y'all know behind his back cuz he just wanna confront the guy n get the psp back, so leave the police and footage behind, but after we catch the guy we'll definitely let timezone know about it as well, and yes we do know his name, learnt it from eve and michael yesterday....just cant fckin believe that from how often that he plays at both arcades he'll still have the balls to dick around with other regulars that all know him...sigh
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:21 pm

D: Reminds me of this guy at our arcade except he's gone fujitive x__x" fooled us all~
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:42 pm

Is it a regular of George Street?
Do I know him?
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:50 pm

of course you do...I'll tell you his name the next time I see you
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:32 pm

People leave all sorts of weird stuff lying around to be stolen at my arcade but to have it stolen out of your pocket... that guy has balls. Too bad the brains don't match if he walked around and played games leaving tonnes of evidence. I'm sure Haruka would have to deal with the police from time to time with in store thefts... I do.

Hope it all goes well and he gets his stuff back.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 10:38 am

When will you be in Haku?
Gimme days.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 12:39 pm

Wow just heard about this and came running to the forums, I haven't been out in the city for at least a week so I have no idea what's going on. Do I know this person too? Forum PM? I'll probably come up for a few games on Monday or Tuesday. Let us know how this goes. :\
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 1:43 pm

yes I'm sure all of you know this guy, even if you don't know his name you'll recognize his face or even his dj name

Eve, Nigel and Mike-T know the guy's name so you can find out from them, I'll pop by timezone whenever Ive got time and spread the news
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSun Jul 11, 2010 1:13 am

wut a basket.. ._. .. after ur done send him to sg we'll continue beating him =)
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 11:43 pm

I think I know the guy as well.. A regular I do not talk to..
I'm sure Kei-kun also knows who he is..
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 12:36 am

I'll probably recongise the face but not the name.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:01 pm

Yep, you should know him. Heck, we ALL know him, at least by face. I never really...talked to the guy much either.
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 3:45 pm

I confronted the guy the other day but he ran for his life as soon as he saw aya charging towards him...on top of that I had all the timezone guys around guarding george st but the motherfck never showed up again and prob wont for the next 2 weeks at least....

it was hilarious shit he tried to intimidate me by stalking me for an hour while pretending to call his homies like they're gonna come over and beat the shit out of me, but after he realised how serious aya was he just flees everytime he sees any of us or the guys at timezone/galaxy

but anyway, if he does appear again let me know k guys I'm at galaxy pretty much everyday after 5, if I'm not there you could find the other Haku who plays maximum tune at both arcades, hes been a close accomplice after this incident lol
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:25 pm

lol the way u said it makes it funny =/
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
dj_ash1983
Rookie
Rookie
dj_ash1983

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:56 pm

@Lee Haku

For as long as he's still addicted to technika, he'll probably be back. And when he does, you guys should set a nice trap. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://djash1983.blogspot.com
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Be sure to shout "IT'S A TRAP" and make sure he gets it :S

On a serious note, please catch him and make him pay for it >_<
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:49 pm

You guys should have surrounded him..
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:30 pm

If I may ask.

Could I ask you to give us your number so just incase, we see him and we can sms you or not?
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 10:21 pm

"back up"

So ghetto.
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:39 am

@kei-kun

pm me
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 10:14 pm

He probably isnt going to show up at GW anytime soon, but he was at TZ for all the times I was there this week. =\
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:42 am

farrrr...just got a call from Haku this morning saying that he saw the guy in TZ, and the motherfck said that hes eventually gonna beat the shit out of everyone here and left....=_= sigh...guess we'd have to catch him some other time
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Sydney players to know   For Sydney players to know Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Sydney players to know
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next