DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?

Go down 
+2
mas*b8
DJ Fatalyst
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DJ Fatalyst
Beginner
Beginner
DJ Fatalyst

[Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Empty
PostSubject: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 8:05 pm

As the title says, IF YOU HAD TO pick a random DJMAX Technika DJ to have a blind date with on the sole basis of their alias, who would you pick? Multiple entries are encouraged, but please try to avoid a DJ you are actually already somehow involved with, or someone you would pick because you actually like that person IRL. This is "by name" basis only, so forget that DJ Fatalyst has a picture of himself looking pretty emo (in a sort of cool way) while sitting in a large bathtub that has a ladder in it and two random pairs of feet (and is monochrome). If you find that DJ Fatalyst is somehow a sexy or cute name, go for it ;P

For mine, I would have to pick... DJ Technika, because Technika is the sexiest name ever. http://technika.integriti.net/tracker.php?id=TECHNIKA
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

[Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:54 am

DJ mas*b8 flies solo.

Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:36 pm

lmao lets keep this thread alive I'll post something everyday so it'll stay first on the page

I wish there was a DJ Haku still...otherwise I'd rape her/him anytime <3

Edit: holy fcking shit I just realised what mas*b8 stands for o.O ok now your post makes sense hahaha
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 1:46 pm

:p
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:43 pm

DJ Fatalyst wrote:
For mine, I would have to pick... DJ Technika, because Technika is the sexiest name ever. http://technika.integriti.net/tracker.php?id=TECHNIKA

LOL.

well heres a picture of your date

[Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? 35298_450731532159_574857159_6241276_1537903_n

im on the left, hes in the middle

and yeah his challenger record is actually mine, i forgot my card that day
Back to top Go down
DJ Fatalyst
Beginner
Beginner
DJ Fatalyst

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:19 pm

Sexiness level... over 9000... abort, abort...

btw, Philz, I think your tracker is broken, or maybe I misunderstand it, because it says I perfect played Week 30 but it was only an All Combo Neutral
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 pm

Lee Haku wrote:

Edit: holy fcking shit I just realised what mas*b8 stands for o.O ok now your post makes sense hahaha

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHA
Back to top Go down
windmix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:19 am

Lee Haku wrote:
lmao lets keep this thread alive I'll post something everyday so it'll stay first on the page

I wish there was a DJ Haku still...otherwise I'd rape her/him anytime <3

imma slow care to drop some hints? ^^
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:35 am

this ;post died ages ago wind! stop putting up dead threads xD
Back to top Go down
windmix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 am

thread reviver work in action. *gleams in the eye*
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:40 am

xD you bother others that way xD~ only giving a heads up LOL
Back to top Go down
windmix
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:42 am

oh i see...this thread was quite interesting LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?   [Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Boredom, Roleplay] Which DJ would you hook up with on the sole basis of their name?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: Members Corner :: Chatterbox-
Jump to: