DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggestions =D

Go down 
+23
johnplacebo2010
Tequila(Steph)
tjadl6386
SnakeAes
DJ Fatalyst
Winter-sama
DJ.Knives
neilcullado
Technikawesome
Shion
icecold
ran00
Kei-kun
X10SV
makotoken
Sticks
*~*
philz
Kano
sblmnlv2
Azure
Tomoyo Daidouji
Dango
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
neilcullado
Mix Master
Mix Master
neilcullado

Suggestions =D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 pm

T2 tracker Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ollycrescent.tumblr.com/
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:58 pm

-looks at neil's suggestion-
-looks at philz-

i cant do it.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:30 pm

@Neil
T2 Tracker is already up :p

I don't think it's complete though.

@icecold
Could you please change the colour of hyperlinks. It's the same colour as regular text so there's no use hyperlinking unless it's obvious that there's a link there.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:29 am

What Bill said and probably.. the icon legend for post status >_>

If you need help with making a set of icon legend tell me maurice, unless something is on the work then I guess it's fine.. lol
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:04 am

hyperlinks are now blue. They're also underlined sho there shouldn't be any confusion.

icon legend for post status? New topic/new post in topic/sticky topic/closed topic/etc?
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:17 am

From the home page you have blue radar notes for all posts. When there's a new post it's currently blank... I heard you were trying to make the note shine. I think that'll be a good idea when you get around to it.

The current colour scheme is good. Perhaps making similar ones but just changing the hues to a green/red/yellow/etc.. black/white and saving them as templates so users can customise to their liking would be a good idea.

I still don't like the buttons you have for profile/pm/quote/etc... I think the text is too small and it's sorta out of place since the buttons for new topic and reply are completely different. Not sure what you can do to fix that.

Don't know... difficult to really change without completely changing everything.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 am

Yea, I refer to what Bill said in his first paragraph. At the moment everything is using the same icon.. which is nothing but confusing lol

If you guys need help on making the icon legend or anything about forum, hit me up
Back to top Go down
Drayne O

Drayne O

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:56 pm

Is there a magic button somewhere that doesnt automatically subscribe me to every thread i post in so my inbox doesnt get cluttered with emails from here? :V
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Kymmie is actually doing the buttons so you should probably go talk to her about it. She's doing the post specific ones (PM, Quote, Edit, Delete, etc) Dunno about the category ones.

@Drayne O
Profile -> Preferences. Always Notify me of replies - Check 'No'.
Back to top Go down
Drayne O

Drayne O

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 7:04 pm

ah. you guys should turn that off by defualt, then :V
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:44 pm

Is it me or is the spacing a little odd? It's only really obvious because of where the quote button is on each post. That is the end of the post there but there is still quite a bit of space on after it. Is it suppose to be like that?
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 am

yeah we dunno why it does that @_@ weirdly
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:20 am

The wqeird space I dunno why it's happening. It's not very high priority though. The new post front page icons are done.

and Kymmie is her own category.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:24 am

LOOOOOOOOL you guys like the profile pm msn buttons? LMFAO ITS MY DJPLATE BAHAAHAHAHA

i was going thru plates and see what could be a nice button then yeah... ended up with my actual current one LOL becasue the other ones were over done
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:26 am

Nice job on the icon legend kym!! but here's a new issue, the post editor "addon" is gg, white background + white texxt, I can't see anything.LOL
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am

oh we're messing around with text ALOL
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 am

i still need to fix the "newtopic , and reply " on the top left I DREW THOSE WORDS LOL it looks so cheap HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:53 am

TESTING, OMG
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 pm

RE: Icon legend

Surprised After looking at it for a day, I wonder if it's possible to change the color skin as well instead of just the glowing effect >_> This will make it clearer to tell which is new post instead of spotting for glowing effect which doesn't gives immediate attention
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:16 pm

yeah see I TOLD YOU STICKS
i had one that said new and flashing with the word new LOL and he;s like that looks gey and left it un worded ;D
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Either flashing or the shine. I WANT THE SHINE!

... instead of the flashing.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:28 pm

too bad ;D
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:31 pm

Just change the note background color and it's fine >_< Like how the old set it's different color totally so you could tell in a glance which section/topic have new post.

All blue with just the flashing/shining/pewpewing is a bit hard to tell the difference Surprised
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:41 pm

yeah but azurenya if you think about it no one actually goes to home alot nor do they look for some flashing note. xD we just put that there because there was a gap each time some one wrote something new and the only place that gets flooded is the philipines threads LOL so it was just that

and bill your shine will be less obvious and noticable .
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:49 pm

Shine >>>>>>>>>>>> Flash

That is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggestions =D   Suggestions =D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggestions =D
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next