DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Technika Note-Counting Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

The Technika Note-Counting Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:15 am

I just noticed that there are still a few blanks on the tracker's note count, so I decided to go count notes for the tracker:

Futurist Set
Spoiler:

SP10

Spoiler:

SP11

Spoiler:

SP12

Spoiler:

SP13

Spoiler:

SP14

Spoiler:

SP 15
Spoiler:

SP 16

Spoiler:

We also need A.I. Sp's correct stats. Resulted count around 713-717
(anyone feel free to verify it) Smile

(100%s are surely correct, but feel free to check again XD)

Last edited by Fenrir on Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 6:42 am

I'm kinda glad T2 uses standardized score system somehow now.lol

I'm not too sure how to double confirm this other than counting them manually again but if you have sources of a perfect play score and PHP knowledge, you can try this PHP codes and compare against it to verify.

Code:
function score($combo) {
  $score = 0;
  if ($combo > 400) { $score = $score + (($combo - 400) * 388); $combo = 400;}
  if ($combo > 300) { $score = $score + (($combo - 300) * 385); $combo = 300;}
  if ($combo > 200) { $score = $score + (($combo - 200) * 382); $combo = 200;}
  if ($combo > 100) { $score = $score + (($combo - 100) * 364); $combo = 100;}
  if ($combo >  50) { $score = $score + (($combo -  50) * 349); $combo =  50;}
  $score = $score + $combo * 334;
  return $score;
}

Credit goes to philz

Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 8:22 am

The empty scores philz aren't playable on Pop Mode Sad
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:18 am

I'm assuming you have sources from other region.. pretty sure TW/KR/HK have done this at some point of time and figured out already lol
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:33 am

Azure wrote:
I'm assuming you have sources from other region.. pretty sure TW/KR/HK have done this at some point of time and figured out already lol

Lol, I have some XD. I'm using a Korean one, but I found a few errors on it. I think you have seen it, but it's where its Shoreline notecount is 530 (supposed to be 529) and Grave Consequence 740 (supposed to be 742).

Didn't put much thought on TW/HK, but I may go try to look for some of theirs, I'm just bored, no console + broken laptop = NO GAMES. Sad (I'm switching between studying Game Design and counting, lol Razz )
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:42 am

Yea I seen several region's tracker before though I can't remember the URL anymore, I believe DDRChang or someone have their personal tracker and it have a list of scores for each songs too..
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:53 am

Fenrir wrote:
Azure wrote:
.. its Shoreline notecount is 530 (supposed to be 529)

yeah, this was ages ago where shoreline has a literally impossible to hit note near the bottom right corner of the screen
theyve removed it now, but im guessing the notecount didnt change on that website

//

ah ive seen some charts of combos, the list i have at the moment is a compilation i found a while back and i just add onto it every now and again

ive made a link a while back about my list :
http://technika.integriti.net/songlist.php (my current database)
just mix and match whats wrong/right and ill fix it up, or post a link to other charts and ill see if i can merge them

ill add the ones so far, from the first post

ooooooooor i could be nice and allow public alterations of the tracker's song database .. but im not sure how thatll work out if people start 'mucking around' with it
ill consider it though
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 1:44 pm

Updated all the missing songs (futurust + up to sp16)
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 9:41 am

With the recent screenshot of Steph's S rank in BtF TP, the combo count may range from 740 to 747. Chances of 742-744 greater

Please verify
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Technika Note-Counting Thread   The Technika Note-Counting Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Technika Note-Counting Thread
Page 1 of 1