DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Behave guys.

Go down 
+2
Restinpeace5
icecold
6 posters
AuthorMessage
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:53 pm

Alright guys, I open this section as requested, as much as it looked damn ugly in the mainpage. I make it pretty simple for you guys.

- No flaming.
- English and Singlish and 4chan allowed only.
- Nothing else.

Anything else I'll update here in due time.
Back to top Go down
Restinpeace5
Amateur
Amateur
Restinpeace5

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 pm

I think not that many of them know bout this place yet... but still main thing is... he scene wount hype up till zone x or tz does somethin about the patches
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Restinpeace5?feature=mhw5
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 11:53 pm

gee, i alr posted it up on cafe. =.="
Back to top Go down
nlite
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 1:44 pm

i'm in hong kong right now, holy shit this game is fun.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:18 pm

Arcade style DJMAX trilogy? lol

BTW how's the button pressing? Is there any sort of tactile feedback or is it just tapping different parts of the glass without knowing where to tap unless you look at it? Also i'd imagine if you didnt have big hands you'd be getting cramps pretty quickly...
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 pm

Sticks wrote:
Arcade style DJMAX trilogy? lol

BTW how's the button pressing? Is there any sort of tactile feedback or is it just tapping different parts of the glass without knowing where to tap unless you look at it? Also i'd imagine if you didnt have big hands you'd be getting cramps pretty quickly...

If you don't have big hand, prepare to get cramp. lol the keys are really pretty wide.

It should feel like you are playing trilogy or similar game, at least that's how it feels to me.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:13 pm

oo sticks invaded sg thread xD. Well you might have a chance of 2 finger pressing the same button without u knowing it unless you look at your finger. it happens to me sometimes :3
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:29 pm

I wouldn't mind one down here, or a IIDX, or a 3S, or a...

cuz there are NONE. ZERO. lol. Australia, pfeh... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 11:33 pm

Sticks wrote:
I wouldn't mind one down here, or a IIDX, or a 3S, or a...

cuz there are NONE. ZERO. lol. Australia, pfeh... Evil or Very Mad

Try asking Timezone? Timezone SG have Mozarc too so I guess it won't hurt to ask them to try bringing it over to AU (considering AU is their... zone lol)
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:28 am

Yeah, the thing is music games don't do too well here; unless they're guitar hero's (rip. off. of GF, not the other way around, ffs) or DDRs.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 11:22 pm

the "button area" has feedback no worries. though they're pretty fragile.... =x if your local TZ brings it in, they better not bring in the "trial version". we tried it and it spoilt within 3 days.

if you're really wondering, the dimensions of each button is roughly...
length - 3-4 inches
width - 1 1/2 inch.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:09 pm

update from tz side on the cranky cine machine -

patching - they did the patch ..... and got a error in the system. they have to cancel it and ask for a new one from hypaa, again.

earphone problem - apparently some dick blasted it at full volume , causing the whole jack system to be damaged. they didnt explain much but i presume it's more of "magnet spoil due to too much voltage" or something liddat. hard to explain in physics theory /=
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 10:28 pm

icecold wrote:
update from tz side on the cranky cine machine -

patching - they did the patch ..... and got a error in the system. they have to cancel it and ask for a new one from hypaa, again.

earphone problem - apparently some dick blasted it at full volume , causing the whole jack system to be damaged. they didnt explain much but i presume it's more of "magnet spoil due to too much voltage" or something liddat. hard to explain in physics theory /=

Wait, you mean the machine in cine isn't patched? O.o I thought they are lol

And what a...lame damage cause.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 3:21 am

Yea bochup told me that too lol but apparently some ear piece may still work fine in it, well uguu 1 does :/
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 1:25 pm

mine's working fine cuz i got volume control in my earpiece itself.

ray - might be a different damage cause - i made that up LOL. but it's true that the jack is busted up.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 12:39 pm

the good news - the supplier is local. so repairs on the earjack should be fast.

the bad news - tz's busy with the jubeat compy @ cine this sunday. so i doubt they'll work on it this week. HOPEFULLY, the tech would go "ok enough of jubeat today, lets work on something else now"...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Behave guys. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behave guys.   Behave guys. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behave guys.
Page 1 of 1