DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Custom Missions

Go down 
+10
KISSYCAT
Tequila(Steph)
Sticks
prinny2010
Lee Haku
Azure
icecold
edwarudo
KYMMIES
mas*b8
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Koko Ban

Custom Missions - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 10:53 pm

just dropping by just to tell you guys that Kanin Crew's leader is my friend. o/

=out=
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:39 am

lol dun get too affected o.o

aaanyway. i have no fucking hope of passing woody's set >_> darn beat u down. D: i should buy that song soon >_>
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:42 am

JUST BE-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-E-EAT his face
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:00 am

Why buy? Just play any set with it in there and treat it like practice. More MP and CP whilst you get better.
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:30 am

well i want to put it up on a course soon XD
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:39 am

mas*b8 wrote:
Pasted from the PCrew.

Quote :

Hi Everyone,

Even though the current weekly missions haven't finished yet, I'd like to congratulate all those who successfully cleared my mission (Space of Soul HD [FO/BL], Son of Sun MX [FI], Fermion HD [FO]). Just about everyone who cleared the set smashed my score except a couple... one of which was me :s

Anyway, just announcing our set for next week. There are no mods this time around so I hope everyone can relax a little :p

Custom Missions - Page 5 Banana_mission_03

Good luck!

BANANA Crew.
Looks fun...unlike your set, Bill. LOL
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 8:42 am

LOL ED
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:03 am

My set is the bomb. So much that I failed it. Come on, Ed.. you're like my rival! Doooo eeetttt!

When comes around to me again, I'm going make it worse >Smile It's not an issue of getting a high score.. just an issue of passing. Monsters like Steph won't have any issues with it though.

Anyway, good luck with our set tomorrow. I'm already sick of them this week.

P.S. I hope there are bugged ones so we can scam more MP :p
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:08 am

i want a rival Sad
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:10 am

@Bill,
Your set is hell. I've only passed SOS MX once and that was in SP6 back in T1.

Also,
Custom Missions - Page 5 164773_1843446045538_1222201569_2297901_7384526_n

That was my first time playing Space of Soul HD (and I nearly died). So, no, I won't play your set, Bill. LOL
And our local arcade's gonna close in an hour so I don't even think I'll make it. =))

PS: Yes, I suck at Fermion. Sad And that was a random match. Razz

@Kymmie,
Your rival is Dexi in terms of playcounts LOL
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:12 am

LOOOL!! EDDDIEEEE NOO WAAAYYY!!

nah i`ll play serious eventually
xD my stalkers are dying dowwwn xDD
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 9:29 am

@Ed
My Fermion still sucks as well Sad Space of Soul is worth buying IMO. Just really nice sounding. Also, be sure to pass it without bugging. It's one of those songs, like SoS, that means a whole lot more.

By the way, random is weird.. doesn't just find a random mission, it randomizes everything. I think it'd be cool to randomize songs then add a random player with their scores.. too bad if you get Steph's stage 1 (Fermion HD BI/ACW), my second (SoS MX FI), forgot who (D2 BI) all with rewind's scores.

Mega fail.
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:13 am

Koko Ban wrote:
just dropping by just to tell you guys that Kanin Crew's leader is my friend. o/

=out=

go suck a dick
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:15 am

LOOL
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 11:17 am

Lee Haku wrote:
Koko Ban wrote:

=out=

go suck a dick

Liked.
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:03 pm

Haha this thread's a great diversion from all the commotion going on in the technika community Neutral

how i wish the servers weren't merged Neutral too much drama D:

...plus the fucking 1 year-old issue of the fucking swiping rule here in the philippines.

what the fuck is fucking up with that?

anywaaaaaay. 2ND CREW RACE TOMORROW LET'S PARTEH.

WAKA WAKA EH EH IT'S TIME FOR TECHNIKA!!
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:11 pm

NOT yay for looking at a bunch of score raped sets because everyone is too pussy for effectors.

Having said that, I failed your set, Steph... Fermion.. FUCKING BLIND!!!
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:12 pm

Just hope they dont take freaking 3 hours to get everything up this time. Unless it's going to be like that ALL the time. =\

*Is hyped*
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:14 pm

woah. it took three hours last week?O_O *is utterly clueless*
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Yeah, around that. T2 cabs went offline at around 11am here, patch icon came back up about an hour later but wouldn't go online, then another hour or so later the cab was able to get online. So about 2 hours, 3 tops. I'm not sure but they tried restarting the machine every 20 mins or so after the patch.

Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:31 pm

BY the way, good luck on this week's set, Sticks. I know you absolutely adored my set last week.
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:33 pm

Hey Joe is it possible to create extra sections on this forum for TW and HK? Ghosting their gangsta wars from the DJ board is too much of a hassle, I'm thinking of just inviting those losers to this board for the extra lols.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:35 pm

hahahaha.. fun fun fun!

And is it possible to add a "Like" functionality or is it outside of the capabilities of free forums?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:50 pm

mas*b8 wrote:
BY the way, good luck on this week's set, Sticks. I know you absolutely adored my set last week.
'Adored' is right. My finger was hovering over that start button multiple times. Would always flip to another page though after freaking over those effectors. Razz

Lee Haku wrote:
Hey Joe is it possible to create extra sections on this forum for TW and HK? Ghosting their gangsta wars from the DJ board is too much of a hassle, I'm thinking of just inviting those losers to this board for the extra lols.
I'll see what I can do. Surprised There's no reason not to now since they've been grouped into 'international' PC.

mas*b8 wrote:
hahahaha.. fun fun fun!

And is it possible to add a "Like" functionality or is it outside of the capabilities of free forums?
Not sure about that one, i'll have to check. I'm guessing you mean a facebook 'like' separate posts system instead of a 'karma' system?

AAAANYWAY, will have to wait until later tonight, lots of poking after lunch today, WHEEEEEEE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 12:55 pm

Yeah... I don't even know what the karma system is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Missions   Custom Missions - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Custom Missions
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next