DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maximum Set

Go down 
+5
Sticks
Tequila(Steph)
Azure
mas*b8
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

Maximum Set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Maximum Set   Maximum Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:47 pm

I FINALLY got to play this set, now that our arcade fixed the internet connection! I also learned that I have a very warped skill set, or Maximum Set's songs are not arranged in the right order. I cleared RoD on my second try while Ray of Illuminati and SuperSonic remix still destroy me. Outlaw seems to be the only song there positioned in the right slot, haha.

Big surprise though was Piano Concierto. After I managed to fail it twice for Stage 3, I went suicidal, and put it in Stage 1. I actually found that more manageable. As for the off-beat trumpet, I just play that by eye. No listening at all, because that just throws me off, heheh.

So now my set is Piano Concierto, Rage of Demon, Outlaw. Haven't even cracked open DoW though, since I always bug the HD, and I haven't even finished D2 HD, so I wouldn't dream of even arriving at D2 MX.
Back to top Go down
SonicShadow
Trainee
Trainee
SonicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Set   Maximum Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 6:23 pm

^Huh. Ray Of Illuminati requires some practice, I guess. I think I'm like the only person in this community who still can't pass RoD MX lulz.
Back to top Go down
nlite
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Set   Maximum Set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 7:16 pm

practice it on hd, it's generally the same except for the fermion-esque drags at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maximum Set   Maximum Set - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maximum Set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: DJ Max Technicalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: