DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So I was doing Randomizer today ...

Go down 
+8
sblmnlv2
ran00
konata
Kano
icecold
Tomoyo Daidouji
Dango
philz
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

So I was doing Randomizer today ... Empty
PostSubject: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:46 am

well my friend did,

and got Miles SP and First Kiss SP?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eQEZDLQB9YQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ces6ptHR7dQ

i mean first kiss sp was surprising enough (played it on monthly so it was okay) but miles sp?

DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG DRAG

anyone else got any SP charts?
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:55 am

miles was thr when we alrdy had randomizer, first kiss was added when monthly 1 came out. =)
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:06 am

I tried it once, SoS TP shows up and I just stared at the monitor.
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:24 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

the same friend of mine got EotM tp once apparently, thats even moar fun
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

i'll be more than happy if i get that for randomizer . it's much much MUCH more fun than say ... seeing YoM / Stop / Access on Randomizer .
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:00 am

But it's not fun if I can't even beat a chart!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:04 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
But it's not fun if I can't even beat a chart!

so work yourself up .

Get used to fast charts like Remember/Blythe/SoS/Sin , or even Cherokee/Jupiter Driving on Pop .

and work on your skills by playing more different notecharts instead of sticking on the same old charts every single time . you'll end up remembering charts instead of relying on instinct/sightreading .
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:39 am

Well I'd rather practice them on their respective sets.

Better use that credit to it's fullest!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:43 am

if you're really interested .

Rapid - SoS , Blythe , Para Q on fade in
High Score set 1 - Remember
Effect 1 - Jupiter Driving on blink and Left wipe
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:48 am

Are you sure you guys got SoS TP and EotM TP? I heard all the TP songs are in randomiser along with a afew SP songs but boss songs are not included in randomiser..
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:51 am

lol...in all countries with PC enabled, thats the first ive heard of boss songs coming out in randomizer.
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:06 am

@tomoyo: any proof that you got SoS on your randomizer
even in korea PC the only boss song that i see is SIN TP O_O
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:34 am

and let me clarify something lol....im guessing that the SIN that you see is SIN SP, since it only appeared after december...so technically, no boss songs are in...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:02 am

Boss songs shouldn't be in it.. (Specifically Come to me TP/SP, Lover TP, Electronics TP, Love Mode, etc)
I'm also trying to clarify this fact..
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:43 pm

well i can only assure you guys that i myself have gotten miles sp and first kiss sp, but any other boss songs i have not seen, even watching donaya, ravel and kissycat play so often for a good randomizor score, sos tp, sin tp and eotm has just not turned up >< (i wish upon wish i'd get hexad tp ... but it wont happen><)

ok seriously when a weird song appears in randomizor, take photos people!! it is random... maybe we're just not realising 'how' random it is =].
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:46 pm

Miles and first kiss are in, Apparently 1 sp chart goes into randomizer every month, something like that.

So for april, hexad sp goes in. Now, what about feb? Kick out the boring oblivion tp and put in the damn -woo- oblivion sp?
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:48 pm

so does randomizer really generate a different sp song every month? do the previous month's sp's accumulate? (as in you can also get them later in the year?).
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:59 pm

The picture below is nothing but ffffuuuu.
So I was doing Randomizer today ... Dsc00510
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:07 pm

what happened to your 2nd melody? off by 7k lols =] but still good. My best is still only 750k but i havn't gone close to it with my luck on randomizor.
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:08 pm

sblmnlv2 wrote:
what happened to your 2nd melody? off by 7k lols =] but still good. My best is still only 750k but i havn't gone close to it with my luck on randomizor.

Random break... somehwere at the ending part.

The ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuu is the first song... pretty wasted.

Before i lost my card, i was rank 2 in randomizer... sigh. That was a flea landscape 4s flea... and the 2nd flea was a full combo.

Ah wells.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:13 pm

it's okay =], if Ravel is on 900k for our server for randomizor, what's the best in like China or Korea for randomizor? just wondering because i don't go to their websites so i wouldn't know.
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Korean top randomizer is 983k, close to 1m...

Oh wait, their randomizer song list had lots of sp.. so this fella had:

Sin SP x2, Melody TP, PFW2 TP.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:23 pm

lol you should see all their Hexad TP's.
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:25 pm

Its actually Sp with tp logo. I will fk myself hard if hexad tp comes to randomizer...

Anyway, korean rankings, top 100 conquerer rankings... Less than 20 blythe... rest is thor..-faint-
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:29 pm

Oh ok, but still. The crazy amount of notes and holds are still there. @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So I was doing Randomizer today ...   So I was doing Randomizer today ... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So I was doing Randomizer today ...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: DJ Max Technicalities :: General Discussion-
Jump to: