DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Are You Currently Watching?

Go down 
+54
EpicScrub
bkg9990
Smiles
kabuto
Zero6277
cklaighe
mas*b8
Veneskie
Kagami
Azure
vader
Winter-sama
Ryuzul
spongklong
nyaaaXD
mags014
AEON00
Ri0n5272
siopaupau
cats
dj_ash1983
DJ.Knives
edwarudo
Under3Kiira
KURISU
xMaru
X10SV
icecold
KYMMIES
Horan
Xzist
neilcullado
xerovlade016
Hokuto
Tequila(Steph)
AniimeFr3ak
aka-oni
ran00
_Yami
SnakeAes
Munashii
Tuna
Tomoyo Daidouji
Shion
Mjolnir
Lee Haku
sblmnlv2
Kei-kun
*~*
philz
Sticks
Kano
Dango
konata
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30
AuthorMessage
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:15 pm

Ahhh OVA. No wonder... Haha and I guess if it floats your boat. I'm just happy to hear Nana Mizuki again, and am waiting for May'n end. Such epic songs for such a mediocre anime... has it gotten epic so far?
Back to top Go down
Ryuzul
Rookie
Rookie
Ryuzul

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Uhhhhh, nope. o_o
Back to top Go down
neilcullado
Mix Master
Mix Master
neilcullado

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Dropped Dog Days because of uuhhh....... Oh well I just dropped it....

BTW...

Spoiler:

FFF YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ollycrescent.tumblr.com/
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 8:55 pm

Awww... never did get into any of the Personas. Hope that adaptation turns out awesome though.
Back to top Go down
j4games
Rookie
Rookie
j4games

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:25 am

Could you guys recommend me some anime to watch this season? Something where story >> 'fanservice' O:
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 7:24 pm

Ano Hana (Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae o Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai) and Hanasaku Iroha are the ones I consider top of this season. Unfortunately (or fortunately for me), the formula goes like this: Drama > Story > Fanservice.

Steins;Gate also looks good, but if you've seen Chaos;Head, you'll know to drop expectations a whole lot. Deadman Wonderland and C have potential as well. Just hope they can keep it up for the entire run.
Back to top Go down
Ryuzul
Rookie
Rookie
Ryuzul

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 1:37 am

The following comments are based on my personal opinion and preferences.
Steins;Gate – The plot hasn’t picked up yet but I like the characters(CHRIIIIISTIIIIINAAAAA). This was based on a visual novel I think and people say that the visual novel is good.

Fireball Charming – Really short episodes, like around 10 minutes long. Each ep I just really random comedy. I liked the first season of fireball more though, Drossel’s character design in season 1 was more ojou-sama like.

Battle Girls - Time Paradox – One of the candidates that I might drop when summer vacation is over.

Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi – Based on a VN I believe, so far it’s interesting. The only thing I don’t like is the occasional hint of BL >.o

The World God Only Knows S2 – WATCH IT. No questions asked.

Ao no Exorcist – Premise is promising, this might turn out awesome.
Lotte no Omocha – I’m following the manga, it’s good and the anime seems to be good so far. And before you think that this is just some random loli service crap, there is service but not as much as you may think there is. It’s actually quite tamed. The anime’s plot skipped most of the manga past manga chapter is and now the anime ended with the manga’s current plot arc. Dunno why they did that, so I’m curious how things are gonna turn out for the anime.

Dog Days – Plot is for kids. Couple of service scenes here and there. I only watch this for Leo-hime.

Hanasaku Iroha – In all honesty, I don’t really get why a lot of people like this. Maybe it’s just outside my own preferences. Anywho, it’s the most interesting slice of life anime this season.

Tiger & Bunny – Candidate for dropping. Watching it for the lolz
Nichijou – One of the best animation quality this season. The comedy is nice, though there are some jokes I don’t really get mainly because of culture barrier.

Yondemasu yo, Azazel-san – 15 minutes per ep. Funny and disturbing at the same time =D
Deadman Wonderland – Premise is quite nice. There is blood and gore though it’s not that explicitly shown. Hopefully the BD release will have all the glorious blood and gore .xD

Honto ni Atta! Reibai Sensei - I have no idea why I’m watching this

Softenni – Title is soft tennis, but has little to do with it. Comedy, random and service shots. Candidate for dropping.

Gosick – Actually this one spans two season since it has 24 episodes. Mystery with a loli detective, how could you not watch this?

30-sai no Hoken Tauuku - =| Candidate for drop.

A Channel – Another candidate for drop. Think lucky star + k-on!

Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko – This one is weird, plot wise.

[C] – Overhyped, and so far, I don’t like where this one is going.

Anohana – WATCH IT. This one is going to be the best drama this season.

Hidan no Aria – Tsundere anime. It’s taiga, with guns!

Moshidora – Sort of boring, but I watch hoping that I’ll learn stuff that I can apply in real life.

Noticed that there are a lot of lolis this season. And I also noticed that a lot defied the usual classroom seat trope(2 seats from behind, beside the window).

Where is my Spice and Wolf Season 3? D=<
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun May 01, 2011 1:28 pm

Hahah summer vacation brings out the boredom in everyone! Wish I could still follow this much. Pretty much agree with your drops. I can tell you're not a die-hard slice-of-life fan like me, or A Channel and Hanasaku Iroha would have gotten more respect, haha. Oh, well... different strokes for different folks.

And yeah, this season is huge. Last season I was following around 8 shows. Now I'm following 17...
Back to top Go down
neilcullado
Mix Master
Mix Master
neilcullado

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:47 am

MAYO CHIKI FKING HOT SUBARU IS VERY VERY HOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://ollycrescent.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Currently Watching?   What Are You Currently Watching? - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Currently Watching?
Page 30 of 30Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: Members Corner :: For the Love of ANIME!-
Jump to: