DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Distractions

Go down 
+46
tjadl6386
nyaaaXD
KANATA
miraine
j4games
prinny2010
agentblaze2412
Cam Palaka
NiNz
Rabidus
edwarudo
cats
Adziu
mas*b8
NeonPixie
Clazzimike
neilcullado
Azure
Cicada
cyberbrendan
makotoken
Restinpeace5
Horan
Smiles
_Yami
aka-oni
Dango
Haruka
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
ran00
KYMMIES
philz
Kei-kun
*~*
Shion
Lee Haku
-Miyuki-
icecold
KISSYCAT
sblmnlv2
Tomoyo Daidouji
Tuna
Sticks
Kano
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:05 am

Has anyone/anything distracted you from getting Perfect play or FC?
For some reason whenever a stranger comes by, stares at me playing as he enters my sight of vision... I have a high chance of getting a break or a cool
I tend to get very annoyed at that.. I don't get this when its someone I know comes near me to see how I'm doing which is odd...
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 am

Or someone you don't know/random who comes RIGHT UP TO THE SCREEN and starts staring at you play. WTF. Do they have bad eyes or something? If you want to see my hands move around like fire then stand a bit to the side, sheesh. <_<
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:39 am

You might not know but back in October 2009 when Einhazad was still in Aus there's a guy's card called Akira (wears a flapped-back baseball cap and a mobile phone around his neck). He's the guy who won the jackpot on Fantastic Fever 3 and I took some from him (~cat series should know this Smile)

Kazz Andy told me that he always sticks to the player so close you don't have the room to move - and that's why he moved to Galaxy world.

But, to Haku, probably me myself is the biggest distraction QQ.
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
Middleman
Middleman

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:12 am

When a girl starts seeing u play fury tp and goes 'WAAAAA SO PRO...'

And then she hogs the machine and plays the same song over and over again...

First Kiss PP, DFC PP, TCBS PP.

And then when its ur turn to play, SHE'S STILL STANDING ON THE PLATFORM.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:34 am

Then kick her off and promptly start playing nanananana
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:57 am

Play DFC over a HUGE SPEAKER to get her off I guess?
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:06 am

People talking to me while i'm playing.. i can usaully handle it but if i'm playing for challenger disc set or a mission really.. can people stop assuming i'm my talkative self when i'm playing? nothing personal - i'm just a bit dull when it comes to multi tasking.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
KISSYCAT
Trainee
Trainee

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:08 am

@10[tu]80r wrote:
You might not know but back in October 2009 when Einhazad was still in Aus there's a guy's card called Akira (wears a flapped-back baseball cap and a mobile phone around his neck). He's the guy who won the jackpot on Fantastic Fever 3 and I took some from him (~cat series should know this Smile)

Kazz Andy told me that he always sticks to the player so close you don't have the room to move - and that's why he moved to Galaxy world.

oh man that guy was shit and annoying. haven't seen him around in a fair bit though, not playing technika/hanging around the technika machine at least.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:11 am

lmao weeks ago, one time i played there was some loser with a similar hat dancing and shit right next to me

humpstar saw that shit lols >< effing doing the robot or some shit (so i tuned out of playing first step seriously and just mucked about) then he realises i'm playing a technical set, fc'd lover then he pops on and plays popular and stops being so HIP AND HAPPENING. humpstar and myself start dancing next to him just to annoy him as well. hope he noticed!!!
gosh i'm mean -_-
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 pm

-836 wrote:
When a girl starts seeing u play fury tp and goes 'WAAAAA SO PRO...'

And then she hogs the machine and plays the same song over and over again...

First Kiss PP, DFC PP, TCBS PP.

And then when its ur turn to play, SHE'S STILL STANDING ON THE PLATFORM.

is she still on the platform ?

find a tricky song which needs some hand movement to accommodate 2/3 fingers registers (AI ? EotM ? JD?), adopt a chickenwing stance (open up both of your elbows).

if all else fails , JBG TP final scratch . shift to the side , and use your butt to knock her . If she's still up on the platform , purposely fail and scream the shit out of her .
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:37 pm

LOL. if you mean tht girl, i saw her at t1 again. hogging as usual. o.O

well, the shrilling chicken is one, so is domo. Very Happy
(or, erm... random dancing/hand gestures/pressing in front of the id card reader/screen, or beside the players. hahahahas. x.x)
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:15 pm

@10[tu]80r wrote:

...and you are...? [/edit] ah...

as for me theres shittons of stuff that distracts me, but I can tolerate swarms of girls screaming about someone catching a doll, I can tolerate the blinding ceiling light reflecting onto the screen, but to be surrounded by noobs watching me fail epically at Jupiter Driving tp is just ungodly....

Last edited by Lee Haku on Fri Feb 05, 2010 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:54 pm

@Lee Haku
The one you are replying to is Bryon.. =P

@sblmnlv2
Really? I always thought you were the talking type(not too much but not too less)... I mean there were times I tried stop you from talking because your song has started if I remember correctly..=P
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:22 pm

*rubs chin... usaully =] but ... AHHHHHHHH you possibly caught me out.. but i still do like to concentrate.. atleast during missions ^_^, or if im on a combo roll.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:27 pm

sometimes the sun glare can get to me at times.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:43 pm

The most annoying thing I think...

Is when you play, and someone next to you starts tapping. The air.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

i guess they like theoretical play.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:26 pm

Sonozaki wrote:
The most annoying thing I think...

Is when you play, and someone next to you starts tapping. Credits. When you have headphones on at full blast.

edited .
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:47 pm

Lee Haku wrote:

...and you are...? [/edit] ah...

as for me theres shittons of stuff that distracts me, but I can tolerate swarms of girls screaming about someone catching a doll, I can tolerate the blinding ceiling light reflecting onto the screen, but to be surrounded by noobs watching me fail epically at Jupiter Driving tp is just ungodly....
Did I mention this one somewhere? I'm sure I did. Well I'm saying it again. <_<

Why can't they cover it up or move it just slightly..?
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:58 am

icecold wrote:
if all else fails , JBG TP final scratch . shift to the side , and use your butt to knock her . If she's still up on the platform , purposely fail and scream the shit out of her .

Addition.
Please refer yourself to the Area 7 Sideway playing.
SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:15 am

Hmm... I didn't encounter much distractions today. Must be lucky.

I had fun chatting.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:18 am

Friends who are adamant about playing the last note... I got my Electro EP stuffed up again... Got Love Mode, I looked at the results screen: 94% MAX... FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Electro EP is cursed....
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:22 am

@*~*
Not to boast or anything.. Love mode is hard to get in Electro EP for me now... unless I play other songs I'm not familiar with.. Tips for getting electronic? for Supersonic.. Pretty much get under 10 mistakes... Just follow the beat lol... Its not that tricky... Cherokee... no comment.. I break in the end which is unforgivable... as I don't know why... Freedom >.> worse song for me.. this is where I get most of my mistakes on... and I break mostly for this song.. the repeaters near the beginning.. like tap-tap fast..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am

Eh, I always get 92-94 on Electro whenever I play (that doesn't include the high scoring ones).

I want to try Electronics.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:46 am

well you can always try.. perfect play access
then.. at least A Freedom.
then.. miles.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Distractions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Distractions   Distractions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Distractions
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: DJ Max Technicalities :: General Discussion-