DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?

Go down 
+22
Kei-kun
Lee Haku
nyaaaXD
Veneskie
spongklong
Zero6277
cats
KYMMIES
philz
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
aka-oni
Saddy
Horan
SnakeAes
icecold
Sticks
Technikawesome
Kano
Shion
Tomoyo Daidouji
*~*
26 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Empty
PostSubject: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:40 am

Wondering if anyone played the portables or even Online before Technika came out, personally I played that super-hard DMP2 demo, and occasionally borrowed friends PSP's to play some Clazziquai. What about everyone else here?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:46 am

Nope, not even the original ones.

Actually, beatmania introduced me to DJMAX thanks to the BMS versions of DJMAX songs.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:50 am

I started playing P2 about a year ago Very Happy

There was a new student in my grade and he brought DJ MAX with him. I got hooked.

Incidentally, I died on my first song "Right Now - Makou"

I would've played online but didn't know about it... simple. But I have most of the note charts anyway for O2Mania now so it's as close as I can get.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:52 am

O2Mania - Is that the home of the legendary LV200 song?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:08 am

First game was DJ max portable by PM studios and first song ever played was... Oblivion >.> Eventually gotten better and it had the best music in the series I reckon.. Memories of beach and Eternal memory by far still the best in my mind =P
Back to top Go down
Technikawesome
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 9:19 am

I played DJMAX since its online version.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 10:57 am

Or old artist that never got new songs?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:32 am

Playing all four on PSP since...August? Did wonders for my 3rd year sem2 uni marks...<_<

Can't do anything on keyboard/IIDX style though.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:17 pm

i hated oblivion due to over-spammage , even during PSP days .
Back to top Go down
SnakeAes
Beginner
Beginner
SnakeAes

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 pm

I'd never even heard of DJ MAX before Technika.

But I'm glad I found out about it! Lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psnsnakeaes
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:47 pm

Oh yeah, there's that silly banner for DJMAX n bemanistyle also.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:29 am

@Icecold
I never knew Oblivion was over rated so I thoroughly enjoyed it during my DJ MAX PSP days
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:13 am

Oblivion to me was a bit meh.

I enjoyed playing Hello Pinky on P2 when I first started. Fallen Angel was fun too.
Once my friend brought Black Square I played Hamsin, Super Lovely and a lot of Shoreline once he unlocked it.
Clazziquai Edition had me playing Dark Envy and Blythe (since they're the hardest) and TCBS.

Hadn't seen much of P1 then but since I got my own PSP now it's very... Very Happy

I want Dreadnought! *watches dancing George Bush monkey*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:59 am

It's the National Anthem of DJMAX though.
Back to top Go down
Horan
Middleman
Middleman
Horan

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:31 pm

i played P2 - P1 - Clazziquai - Technika - BS in that order Smile

P2 will always be my favorite 8D
Back to top Go down
Saddy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 12:35 pm

I played P2 , Black Square and then Technika .
Why i didn play P1: I thought P2 that time , was P1 . XD .
Why i didn play Clazziquai : I didn noe it exist . Damm . I wan TCBS. T.T
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 3:08 pm

i borrowed my friend's psp to play the clazziquai at black square missions for him. O___O then tried a bit of fever. oh, i played P2 and P1 a bit before all that. (spammed Goodbye and Hamsin) XD
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:30 pm

Argh Hellord. <_<
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:18 am

No o.o Haha. It never really appealed to me before XD
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:32 am

yah same, i only saw in arcade and tried it out
like omg this games sick
went to get card asap ><
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:34 am

^SAME! =))
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 2:48 am

Hmm, what about other music games? I've played Stepmania (too cheep to actually pay for DDR), all the Osu's, Guitar Hero and just started IIDX.

Damn lucky people in Asia, they've got Jubeat and IIDX cabs... And I really want to try Jubeat...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 6:41 am

Only reason why I play stepmania was to get better at DDR, apparantly it was the other way around..
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:57 am

when i played ddr i get to lv 8s then retired, played stepmania, worked my way to quasar etc, and then returned to ddr doing lv 10s no problem ;[

apparently just improving your basic skillzz will improve your play in all rhythm games
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 11:02 am

Yup, you can tell who's played rhythm games or not when newbs rock up to the machine and try to play.

Follow the music and tap the screen. (This is when I nod in appreciation)

OR

Poke the screen AFTER the timing bar passes the note. (This is when I sneak off to a corner and snigger to myself, Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?   Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just curious, have you played a DJ MAX before Technika?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next