DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.

Go down 
+30
{martin}
Kagami
Rabidus
Ryuzul
Tequila(Steph)
MSRB21
cats
spongklong
Clazzimike
KURISU
edwarudo
Horan
Xzist
neilcullado
xerovlade016
Scherzo
*~*
ran00
_Yami
Shion
Kei-kun
Kano
Sticks
philz
icecold
aka-oni
Dango
Humpstar
-Miyuki-
sblmnlv2
34 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Empty
PostSubject: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:57 am

Makes sense to me =] for you insomniacs, what are you doing at the moment?

as for myself? fiddling around with this forum.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:06 am

same thing. (:
Back to top Go down
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:09 am

Facebook and Fourms.. plus listening to bass'e music
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:31 pm

Tis forum and dota? lol ._.
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:40 am

Facebook, waiting for Valhalla Knights 2: Battle Stance to finish downloading.
Back to top Go down
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:42 am

on mobile, watching youtube while on this fourms and also waiting for download of naruto shippuden latest ep.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:07 pm

I'm still playing trilogy , still trying to Gold Disc Hamsin HD... 99.9% for the past 11 tries ...
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:40 pm

fell asleep with the light on. i've got the worst headache -_-
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:54 pm

get some painkillers , cut the light , and have a good snooze .

I'm snoozing now too . Let's go sleep .
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:39 pm

an hour after you posted.. i shall. lolz. snoooooooze.
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:50 pm

wassuuuuup

its 7:48am and im still up. i was updating my tracker all night, i accidentally deleted a huge chunk of code and saved over it, THEN uploaded it to the net, then closed the editor, then realised what i did and facepalmed myself. i spent the next hour re-writing it.

in other news, im probably going to mounties today for lunch just to check out if they have technika or not, booyah

dedication ftw
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:52 pm

i have school later. but i'm still up here. lol. .___.
i shall go to sleep after a hot bath. :3
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:26 pm

finally up, and heading to work soon. so so so needing a coffee -_- *thinks of pokemon "koffing!!!"
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:03 pm

5am!
i didnt sleep yesterday so i was up for like 40 hours, then i ko'd around 6pm and woke up like 4am and now its 5am.

hmm might as well work on doing PP songs on the tracker, im that bored
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 2:29 pm

Insomnia...D:
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 1:53 pm

mm yummy 5am and im still up

no, not insomnia

i got up at 7am yesterday to go hospital to get my wisdom teeth removed, i was out of there by 1pm (thats a looooot of taiko i played on my nds while waiting)
anesthetic wears off in 10-12 hours so i slept around 8pm to be safe and now im up again at 4am. mm icepack around my face for 3 days, thisll be fun

now where did i put that migoreng ..
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 10:01 pm

i'm gonna get two of my wisdom teeth pulled out in a few weeks time, i plan on going to work right after ^_^ (how painful). maybe i can just clean baskets instead of my regular serving/screaming/directing customers to hurry the eff up.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:21 pm

I had one pulled out a few years ago, it hurt LIKE HELL afterwards when the anaesthetic wore off. Swollen for a few days, etc.

Maybe my dentist was crappy, I have a new one now anyway. Neutral
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:39 pm

i'm getting braces in a couple of months. about darn time -_-. three years of grillz for me.
you guys have braces right? whats the duration of pain? when how often etc. like when they tighten it .
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:23 am

nah i dont have braces, but my brother did, he had to get his wisdom teeth removed before they allowed him to get braces
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:23 am

The braces aren't that bad, some pain/awkwardness for a day or so when you go in to tighten/adjust them. The week when you have spacers in, that'll hurt like HELL. seriously you won't be able to close your mouth or eat during then, it'll hurt too much. I'm getting mine out in 6 months or so, I only have them in for a year.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:06 pm

my god, GO TO BED PEOPLE!!!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:06 pm

i tink braces would only hurt bad on a few occasions .

1) anaestaetic wearing off
2) you ate hard stuff . (meat etc)
3) kissing Razz

insomnia , oh yeah .
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:36 am

you can still eat meat right? just gotta cut it up real small right?

what foods do you normally eat with braces? *@sticks or anyone with braces
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am

Erm, everything I ate before I had braces? No seriously, lol

Just remember to rinse and swallow with water (ewwww) every time after you eat because food will (and does) get stuck, spitting out though is cleaner and easier but obviously not convenient when you're out. Try to smile and the other person is going to be staring at your teeth. Brush regularly (I STILL don't...) especially after staining foods, coffee, coke, chocolate, etc.

Stay away from gum unless you're feeling adventurous picking out bits of sticky from your mouth afterwards, OR use the stuff that doesn't stick and chew with your back teeth (wisdom/2nd/3rd molars) Hard fruit and veges you need to cut if you're going to eat raw, apples come to mind.

Meat is fine. If it's difficult to chew then cut it up. How can you live without meat? D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next