DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.

Go down 
+30
{martin}
Kagami
Rabidus
Ryuzul
Tequila(Steph)
MSRB21
cats
spongklong
Clazzimike
KURISU
edwarudo
Horan
Xzist
neilcullado
xerovlade016
Scherzo
*~*
ran00
_Yami
Shion
Kei-kun
Kano
Sticks
philz
icecold
aka-oni
Dango
Humpstar
-Miyuki-
sblmnlv2
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:00 am

can you still consume fast food? ie kfc maccas, just rinse and stuff ? hmms.. *gladly continues to carry my water bottle around.

will it affect my dj-maxing lols?
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:16 am

Yup, just rinse afterwards, ootherwise you'll be eatings bits of your lunch for the next 2-3 hours.

It'll hurt like hell and you'll wish you weren't working or going to school and want to stay at home and sleep. Also if you think you'll lose weight, maybe in the first few weeks you'll eat less because of it being PAINFUL but after that it'll be back to your old eating habits. Razz
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:17 am

i thought alot about the losing weight part... damn it!!! oh wells ^_^ i just want straighter teeth. i no mine rn't horrid but... don't want it to be horrible in 10 years time (my jaw is effed somehow) so might as well do them now
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:27 am

Yeah, mine weren't bad. Just a few slightly crooked incisors, they've moved a hell of a lot in 6 months though. My jaw's f'ed too. Mandible (JARGON!) sticks out by around 1/2 cm so it looks whacked when my close my mouth fully so it's half open behind closed lips.

Also need to have retainers after you finish with the braces. I dread that day. D:

[Jealousy]
I'm getting these done for free, family friend. Saved a few thousand bucks. Razz
[/Jealousy]
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:31 am

i'm paying for mine, because i'm paying for them. i'm a little jeleous but... i don't mind. it's a little cheaper cuz i'm getting them done at a dentist in cabramatter, that says alot about how cheap i am ^_^

and yeah they have about half a cm of space to fix my teeth, i have to get two wisdom teeth pulled out, then maybe another two if there isn't enough room to fix my mouth. and whats wrong with retainers?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:37 am

Suppose to be asleep.. but phoenix wright is keeping me awake this time...
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 am

I need to actually get jaw surgery done to remove bone to fix it. It's too much $$$$ and downtime (MONTHS) to do though. Though weightloss would be huge i'd reckon. Razz

You need to keep retainers in 24/7 except for eating a brushing teeth. You also need to clean them every day(?) otherwise....ewwww.

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK!
If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 1230236500610
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:53 am

OH GOD ANNA

"Cabramatter"
LOL!

Yeah, bracers were a bitch.
Brushing regularly is a good idea, though people don't do it because of the intense pain. God that shit hurts.
Once they've took it out, it feels like you never had teeth to begin with.
Seriously, I felt nothing when it was taken out.

Took me months to actually eat proper food.
Thats why I got a little skinner. :O

Retainer sucks because you got to keep them on all day
There was this one time I ran out of breath because i'm such a douche for not breathing through my nose.

Last edited by Kei-kun on Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Editing? What is this Editing business.)
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:06 pm

but.. is the straight teeth worth it all?

hell yeah cabramatter brrrrooh!!!
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:11 pm

Yes it's worth it!

It's 3:10 and I can't sleep without watching something... =_=
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 12:55 pm

watch peter chao and you'll sleep with a smile .
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:37 pm

I'll sleep with sunglasses on, yeah
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:49 pm

chao out ! >^^
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:17 pm

LOL cabramatter
i used to go pho there like every night for a midnight run, pho54 FTW

anyway right now with my wisdos (day 4 now) the only prob i have is my gums swelled up OVER my teeth, so now i cant even close my mouth without biting INTO my gums. hurts to shit and back ~_~

so i have this massile pile of drool on my bed from when i was sleeping, because i slept with my mouth open

however when im awake its extremely bearable, just hold my mouth open all day and i dont notice a thing
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:15 pm

PONYOOOO wrote:
however when im awake its extremely bearable, just hold my mouth open all day and i dont notice a thing

careful not to have a cockroach flying into your mouth .
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:17 pm

i've had the gum over my tooth thing a while ago when one wisdom tooth trying to break out (which i'm removing anyways ><) took FOREVER to just effing break my gum. For a while i kept chewing sorta on it cuz it didnt hurt,,, the next day it was just HORRIBLE ><.

urgh i need horrible wisdom and braces stories, i need to get ready for all this!
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:33 pm

Had braces in year 2.. worse experience ever.. got them off in year 6.. best experience ever..
My teeth were catastrophic as i ate way too much sweet when I was small... This do nowaday.. just back then I did probably forgot to brush regularly or not thorough enough

EDIT:@STICKS
Nice pic on phoenix wright LOL

Last edited by Kano on Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:38 pm

why does it hurt to brush with braces on?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:05 am

It doesn't? Or shouldn't.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:11 am

Mhm. It all depends though.

My braces hurt less than the separators but I still couldn't chew meats for the first week of so. (lost 2kg. Then gained it back)
But I never had a problem with brushing. I'm thinking it's probably when you brush your molars, some people tend to push down and that would hurt.

After a year of braceface I now have smelly plastic retainers that I don't want to take off in public because it smells like ammonia. But leave them in too long and that's why they smell like ammonia D:

It's 5:12 and I could be having an afternoon nap but I'm not Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:10 am

why is it that everybody having metal teeth now ?
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 am

It gives nice, straight, pretty teeth for later Very Happy
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:31 am

i mean ... why now ?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:34 am

Good question... too much to be a coincidence.. unless..
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:41 am

lols, in deed.. why now o.0... well because i can afford it now... and i had to get over a pretty bad case of dentist anxiety from two years ago, when the previous dentist i went to (which i was supposed to get braces for back then) just broke one of my teeth in half, and had to go under the gum to dig the rest out. pretty horrible tbh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.   If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If you're supposed to be asleep, you can post here instead.
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next