DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!

Go down 
+48
Akiha
windmix
Haruka
Lightbreaker
AEON00
miraine
b31o4
DJ Fatalyst
Lee Haku
nlite
spongklong
mas*b8
Winter-sama
konata
Ryuzul
xerovlade016
NiNz
unregistered
lolpwnlol
Smiles
Xzist
cats
AceMilo._.
j4games
Novice
philz
HenoUsabe
*~*
dj_ash1983
edwarudo
MSRB21
Tequila(Steph)
KeriMae
KYMMIES
Kimone
Sticks
Dango
Kei-kun
Kano
X10SV
icecold
ThatsGobbles
neilcullado
ran00
makotoken
NeonPixie
Azure
52 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26
AuthorMessage
mas*b8
High Class

DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:22 am

I'm going to get Thor HD fade out done.. that and make some points.
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 8:48 am

TNK2 finally available here in Thailand.

DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 TNK2LaunchAtThailand

Two machines but not online. The staff said that the machines are slowly delivered to here. After they receive them they will distribute the machines to their arcade branches around the Bangkok. Also, They will make them online in this January. Hope that they get them online when the online Crew Race mode is available in this upcoming week.

My comment to TNK2 is it is awesome! Better in everything compare to TNK1. One thing that really bother me in TNK2 is sometime the notes camouflage with the MV and make me miss them.

Clear almost every disc set in club mix. Golden Disc Set is sucks and I don't like the new Thor MV much so I skip it.

BEE-U-TIFUL HD is VERY VERY HARD. I play it one time and ignore it for the whole day; think that I should practice it more before play it again. There is one player here manage to pass BEE-U-TIFUL (using glitch play) and go right to D2 HD but still failed it.

NB Ranger NonStop Remix is fun. The HD pattern is not as hard as I think. I manage to clear on the first play (maybe because I practice it a lot). Haven't try the NM pattern but I will play in the next time.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 9:12 am

Woohoo! My mate Nat just went back to Thailand so he'll be happy about this news! Also, dj.FisHeR.. I use to watch this guy on YouTube when I first started playing.. he'll sure be happy!

Good luck on Bee-U-Tiful.. it's a tough nut to crack but you'll get it eventually.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:31 pm

Grats, all the struggling with Superspeed sounds about right, we had the same problem. Razz

SYNCHRONISED PLAY!
Back to top Go down
einstein789

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:09 am

There is already a branch of technika 2 in phil. Alabang Town Center Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:54 pm

^ Yeah, it's been there for quite a while already. o_O
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 pm

I finally pass BEE-U-TIFUL HD! Sadly, I do not have enough life bar for D2 HD. Seem I almost get this hellish pattern.

BTW, there is a problem with touch screen sensor in one of that two TNK2 machines (the one on the right). I heard that TNK2 machine is able to make touch screen censor calibration but not really sure or be confirmed. Can someone here confirm it? If it can, then how to do it. I plan to told the staff at that place to make this calibrate thing to fix the censor problem so I want to know the process.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:13 pm

@HenoUsabe
I can check tomorrow for you... I work at 4pm Brisbane time (+10) though.

When you purchase the T2 kit, it does come with the new T2 HDD, a new set of sensors, the hardware key, and a bunch of signs. The sensors are apparently more accurate. Do you know if they have installed it?
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:20 pm

mas*b8 wrote:
When you purchase the T2 kit, it does come with the new T2 HDD, a new set of sensors, the hardware key, and a bunch of signs. The sensors are apparently more accurate. Do you know if they have installed it?
Those machines are the new machines that ordered from Korea. The TNK2 situation here is the arcade that got TNK2 is not the same one that got TNK1 at first so no upgrade kit but order the new machine. So it is not the problem caused by the "out-of-date" hardware of the TNK1 machine. And since the machine is just set up here only 1 week so I don't think it is a hardware failed issue.

BTW, the touch screen problem I mentioned is notes touch detection in the bottom note lane of the bottom section. I randomly got Break at that section and it really annoy me when I plan to do All Combo/Perfect Play but end up got these stupid Breaks. I almost failed some hard song in Pop Mixing when it randomly break at the critical moment.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 pm

HenoUsabe wrote:
I finally pass BEE-U-TIFUL HD! Sadly, I do not have enough life bar for D2 HD. Seem I almost get this hellish pattern.

BTW, there is a problem with touch screen sensor in one of that two TNK2 machines (the one on the right). I heard that TNK2 machine is able to make touch screen censor calibration but not really sure or be confirmed. Can someone here confirm it? If it can, then how to do it. I plan to told the staff at that place to make this calibrate thing to fix the censor problem so I want to know the process.

I checked with a korean player before, the manual that comes with the machine (either upgrade kit or new cabinet) have a section that explains the calibration.

Basically the sensor are... "abit" higher than what's intended so need to calibrate it properly, it's not that much of an issue though tbh.
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Well, the point is I don't have that manual and I think that the staff at that arcade don't have it too. So I want to know how to make the calibration. If it not too complex I may be able to convince them to cooperate with me in this fixing job.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 2:15 pm

"a bit higher"... the notes are quite a bit bigger so it could be deceiving... especially if the sensors are slightly off.

It could've been a problem during shipping or even installing when the machine bumps around, some of the hardware could move or even become loose. I'll check for the manual but I don't really remember seeing one that came with the T2 upgrade kit. I'll check the T1 manual though.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 11:45 pm

@HenoUsabe
I went into test mode on my machine... no calibration of any sort. I couldn't find the manual (though I didn't look very hard)... I'll search for it tomorrow morning when I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 9:03 am

Sorry to cause you troubles. I still wait for the answer from you.

BTW, I finally pass BEE-U-TIFUL HD and have a chance to play D2 HD. At the repeat note with pink note section at the end od BEE-U-TIFUL HD I passed it by pressing repeat note at every pink note. Who care about synchronize while I can pass it by spam it? XD but the flaw is the left life bar is only at stage 3 level. With only that amount of life and the song I have to play is D2 HD, that's a big problem.

Right now the farthest I can play is the pink note section after the blank section in the middle of the song. Well, I will got it someday.

And the machines here still not online. So sad...
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 9:54 pm

TNK2 in Thailand is online!
DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 IMG031
Online only one machine (from two) though, and it is the one that its touch screen sensor have a problem.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 11:01 pm

@HenoUsabe
Sorry about the late reply.. I forgot Sad

I went through every page and can't find any option for touch screen calibration.. I suspect it's calibration on install. You should have also got a new set of sensors with your upgrade kit. Have they installed that? Worst case scenario.. they totally fucked up the calibration in which case I'm not sure how you can fix that up.

That's about all I can help with.
Back to top Go down
HenoUsabe
Beginner
Beginner
HenoUsabe

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:11 pm

^
^
It's ok. However, I really want to know about this calibration thing. Right now the touch screen problem is very serious. Both machines have touch screen problem and it really piss me off. It's not a funny thing if you lose the crew match because touch screen just not register the touching and make me got the free Break (not a pun) which lead to the lost of score.

I just ask this question at bemanistyle forum. Hope I can get more clues.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Perhaps a reinstall? It might force a recalibration of hardware. I don't know if the staff at your arcade can or would want to do that though. Perhaps emailing Pentavision and asking them for some assistance.
Back to top Go down
kelvinlee

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 11:26 am

Does anyone knows Adelaide arcade had update to T2 ?
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:21 am

nope xD no one lives there xD
Back to top Go down
Drayne O

Drayne O

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:00 pm

so ver2 got back from vacation this week and i offered to give him crew leader back (he made me crew leader while he was on vacation for a week) when he said he doesnt really want it back, so i guess im now the new leader of NR Elite until ver2 wants it back fo' reel

what this means is look forward to sunday, where i will be doing a poll like i did on facebook this week and have everyone vote for their top 2 or top 3 courses, whichever course gets the most votes gets selected to be the representative next week. but this time around i'll be doing the poll on the DJ Boards so you dont have to be facebook friends with me in order to vote

this time around also, ontop of deleting the scores from view, i am also deleting dj names and mixing everything up so voting isnt biased. i've already made it clear in note reapers' group that perfect play courses will be rejected. full combos are kind of a turn-off and looked down upon, but it still is within the rules. either way from now until ver2 is leader again or something, expect NR Elite's courses to be slightly easier, since that's sort of my current goal as leader

so yeah, check the dj boards probably around 3 pm PST for the poll. it'll probably run until midnight or so.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 10:59 pm

LOL corey being a lazy bum aye. LOL he said i`m in nr in spirit ;DD! <3
Back to top Go down
bshirt

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:08 am

new here, but can anyone shed some light on bugging purple notes? i'm not really familiar with any useful glitches/bugs but i'm kinda curious if any of them are useful at all.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 7:28 am

In T1 you could bug purples by holding down the initial purple note then tapping anywhere else on the screen when the timeline reaches the next connected repeat note. In T2 afaik this doesnt work (slightly different). You have to hit a pink/chain note at the same time the timeline passes over the repeat note, you still have to hold down the initial repeat note though.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 11:57 am

http://www.cyphergate.net/wiki/index.php?title=Glitch_Play_%28DJMAX_Technika%29

This might interest you. hehe but I honestly think you should try to play the chart as it is and not bug it everytime..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!   DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online! - Page 26 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ Max Technika 2: Crew Race - International Platinum Crew Online!
Page 26 of 26Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26