DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just a little story/vent to share with the group.

Go down 
+5
Shion
Tequila(Steph)
philz
Azure
Scherzo
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Scherzo

Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Empty
PostSubject: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:46 am

Alright so this is just a random vent...or whatever you wanna call it but let me get to the point. My arcade's Technika machine is down. I'm from northern California and I play at Roseville Golfland. Ever since December 2009, our arcade matenance person told me that our Motherboard is down. Which causes our machine to be lagging and or give us the terrible Blue Screen of Death. It wasn't a problem (as in the machine being laggy or blue screening) until three days ago. Our machine crashed and when rebooting it, it fails to start up. Once again, I am just venting and not seeking any solution (sorry that this post is getting lengthy), it just sucks a little bit because I went from playing 5-6 days a week to just three. I know there's other machines to play on, but I love the convenience factor. Anyway, hopefully the technician can fix this problem in no time, but if it takes some time, I am going to be positive about and enjoying some Drummania or maybe some old school GALAGA. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Plus I wanna apologize if this little story/vent was a waste of your time. It just sucks because I work two jobs and it would be tough for me to get the time off to go to the Bay Area to play some Technika. Besides other games, why would you do in the absence of Technika? I would play some frisbee, basketball, some sports, or have some drinks and some barbeque with the friends and family. Thanks for any ideas and suggestions!
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 5:53 am

That's bad =( Any chance they going to repair it?

Or say move to other arcades? (I'm not good with California geography so pardon me if the other arcades are out of your way)
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:38 am

oh you mean this?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc6IYrd86wI

tbh ive never had any problems with the technika machines here in sydney, except when they BSoD once in a blue moon
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 9:55 am

Same here, we have one particular machine here in the Philippines that's showing the same symptoms as the one you stated. And I'm foreseeing the same fate as your machine.

The koreans should go and visit our machines once in a while lol.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:50 am

Ooh that's masively bad.
Nothing worse than for a rhythm game to lag. Except having a rhythm game with no sound and lag >_>
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 1:58 pm

[walloftext]oh god .[/walloftext]

paragraph pls .

my goodness , galaga ? and i thought bomberman on my side was oldschool enough .

oh wait , scherzo ? u're familiar . gamefaqs djmax message board , no ?
Back to top Go down
Adziu
Trainee
Trainee
Adziu

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 10:03 pm

Our machine lagged for a long time, until some sort of hard reset was done that reset all the scores on the machine. I'm pretty sure it held me back from passing SoS TP for a while!
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Ahh that happend to my machine on the week i didnt show up LOL then they blamed me for not showing up and saying the machine cried LOL

But it took them 3 days or so to put in a new graphics card & it was set to go! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Kymmies = Technika
... it seems.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:42 pm

>: O WHATT?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a little story/vent to share with the group.   Just a little story/vent to share with the group. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a little story/vent to share with the group.
Page 1 of 1