DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?

Go down 
+16
neilcullado
Winter-sama
konata
Kei-kun
makotoken
X10SV
Tuna
icecold
philz
Tomoyo Daidouji
*~*
BEBEAU
Sticks
Kano
sblmnlv2
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Empty
PostSubject: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:24 pm

How did you begin? Something Epic happen? We wanna know!! pics are acceptable, so is strawberry cheese cake.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 9:50 pm

Hmm.. How I started.. Friends introduced it to me... I wasn't very informed about it being touch screen, I thought it was a dj set thing >.> like IIDX..
So first day playing it.. I thought hey not bad... This was right after HSC exam as well so I started going to TZ/GW more and more and it became one of the games I play the most now..
Meeting new people was one of the things that boosted up my motivation to play... I saw EINHAZARD and TARR around the time I started playing..
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 10:50 pm

During Early Dec, was browsing Bemani (because I was bored) when I saw the technika IC cards.
"Ok, this is interesting"
Saw there were machines in Sydney.
"Hoooooly S***"

Ran off to the city the next day.
Back to top Go down
BEBEAU
Amateur
Amateur
BEBEAU

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 11:20 pm

first I got it on youtube. got very excited ! then I heard from my frd that sydney got one in TZ! because im not the kind guy with natural talent! also my frds were making jokes abt that! therefore I decided to prac a lot! during the prac I became obsessed with it ! I have to admit that this is the first game that ever got me to this far!
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 12:55 am

Me: Looks gimmicky and touch screen says EBA rip-off, but meh, I'll waste a couple of bucks on it.

*Some games later*

Me: *is addicted*
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 1:49 am

CHAOS DAY!

Where the credit counter went to 60+.

And that's before we implemented the Record Book thingy system to track who's credits is whom.
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:48 am

went to gold coast with friends at like late december, somehow found it at timezone there at surfers paradise while waiting for the girls to finish off shopping (they spent 4 hours and didnt buy anything, wtf?)

my friends already played this at market city so they knew a bit, i just started off watching then got into it, and they thought it would be funny to make me play heartbeat set as my first set and watch me fail miserably, so i did it (i didnt really know what technical meant), did stop/divineservice/remember and cleared colors of sorrow on my third try Very Happy the other times i failed because i entered on like half hp. blah. the fact that i was already a dj max fanatic with all 5 games (1,2,fever,ce,bs) on psp helped quite a lot too

got totally hooked, and 2 weeks later finished customizer set (both son of sun tp and sin tp), then the rest of the other sets i skipped, on new years day. i would have went on to try challenger but my rank was too low ..

and now running a website for technika.

winnar !
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 6:37 am

i played technika for 2 weeks , and failed First Step for 8 straight credits .

Took a hiatus for 4 mths right after that demoralising session , and came back with my 1st credit at 1st step . (note , i didnt do any youtubing research over here)

Come to Me Pass

Then another credit .
Lover Pass .

I was like oh HOLY CRAP ! I should take more hiatus !
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 7:07 am

Playing ddr (subliminal, ~cat series, t6 community, bebeau, haku, etc. should know what I mean) when I saw this taller machine called technika.

It was andy and einhazad (anyone know his real name') who actually introduced me into technika - playing technical first, and I gave it up to play popular and try to get the high score name on each individual song.
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:54 am

Just a short story today...

I FINALLY BEAT FIRST STEP!
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:41 am

O M G!!!! YOU DID IT! =] thanks for completing my challenge *is proud and pleased. *maybe i should make a challenges thread...... *considers it...

but for now, that's a nice story =]
can i ask how do you feel? and what will you aim for now?
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:57 am

aim to have a good night sleep . XD
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 12:03 pm

A challenge thread?

Like PP?

Heh thanks! I actually still didn't watch the youtube video. I can watch it now.
Back to top Go down
X10SV
Beginner
Beginner
X10SV

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:12 pm

Knew DJ Max Portable. Heard about Technika but didn't play it right away. After a few months, I saw a machine in a nearby arcade and tried it. Have been addicted ever since.
Back to top Go down
makotoken
High Class

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 12:42 am

I went to an arcade in Manila to play Dance Maniax. I then noticed DJMax Technika. I didn't try it at first so I took pictures, asked experienced players about it, and do some research online. Then I posted it on my blog. tons of it! mostly from songs XD

Now I've been playing it over 2 months now. Been loving it Smile

especially the songs XD
Back to top Go down
http://oh-wheezers.blogspot.com
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 11:40 am

Myself and Kissycat have played Dj max on drugs. Plain and simple. It's pretty sweet.

it's un-describably amazing ^_^. music wise, and being able to control the screen just feels aweeeesome. and the odds are many of you fellow forumers have 'not' seen us play on drugs lols so don't assume we're on anything lols.
and no, being under the influence of drugs and alcohol does not enhance dj max technika skills (unfortunently).
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 4:43 pm

sblmnlv2 wrote:
Myself and Kissycat have played Dj max on drugs. Plain and simple. It's pretty sweet.

it's un-describably amazing ^_^. music wise, and being able to control the screen just feels aweeeesome. and the odds are many of you fellow forumers have 'not' seen us play on drugs lols so don't assume we're on anything lols.
and no, being under the influence of drugs and alcohol does not enhance dj max technika skills (unfortunently).

oh i dont know, i was under alcho and i managed to do my high score of 854k on challenger, and i havent been able to duplicate it since ..
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 10:01 pm

i think it means you should drink MOAR!!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:55 am

sblmnlv2 wrote:

drugs , no . I cant imagine you guys playing under the influence of marijuana and cocaine .

Coca-cola , on the flip side , is a good "drug" for me .
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:58 am

sblmnlv2 wrote:
i think it means you should drink MOAR!!

you said more moar more ?

Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 4:59 am

DJMAX on drugs?

Uh...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:54 am

Drugs with technika? I tend to fend off drugs.. If you consider coca-cola as a drug... then yeah I fend them off as well lol I prefer sprite >.>
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 5:56 am

Was playing tekken.. Then WHAT THE SHIT WAS THIS HUGE MACHINE 10 METRES BEHIND ME
Yea, fun times.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:22 am

Kano wrote:
If you consider coca-cola as a drug... then yeah I fend them off as well lol I prefer sprite >.>

cocacola = big time caffiene .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 6:36 am

And has an awful ability to give a permanent curse.. Diabetes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?   What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's your DJ Max Technika Story/Stories?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next