DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread

Go down 
+79
EpicScrub
Hector
renneru
Toire
cklaighe
nash13
Subaru
DJ Fatalyst
Kagami
Azure
vader
Winter-sama
miraine
agentblaze2412
vanspeedete
Ryuzul
j4games
hario
DJ Reborn
Rabidus
mas*b8
DJ.Knives
Mezuni
renier1412
KeriMae
Pasonia
J.L.K
Restinpeace5
keda>:3
benlisquare
A55NINJA
konachan013
edwarudo
Haruka
KYMMIES
Horan
neilcullado
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
*7~
Bree!
pillz
xerovlade016
Novice
Hokuto
AniimeFr3ak
nlite
puruputotsky
Saddy
_Yami
Technikawesome
Kimone
*~*
Shion
Tuna
makotoken
X10SV
Kei-kun
Kazz
inkshade
Tasuki
Sticks
ran00
Munashii
Fxxk
-Miyuki-
Dango
konata
aka-oni
icecold
Mjolnir
Kano
Tomoyo Daidouji
Lee Haku
KISSYCAT
Humpstar
philz
sblmnlv2
83 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Empty
PostSubject: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:32 am

Hey guys

Just so we get a low down of who's who in the dj max'ing community as well as an easy first post for new members for this forum, introduce yourselfs. You can say who you are, how long you've played for, where you play plus anything else you'd like to mention - and more!

Last edited by sblmnlv2 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 9:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:27 pm

sure, why not. dj ponyoooo, aka philz on bemanistyle,
Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Sig-PONYOOOO
http://technika.integriti.net/tracker.php?id=PONYOOOO
and yeah im the one designing that website atm, trying to get feedback on it so might as well throw it out there

info? australia, george street GW/TZ mainly. UNSW 3rd student eng/sci. been playing for a bit less than a month.

im pretty sure ive seen you around (sblmnlv2), like today (tuesday), something like 6pm or so, where i got come to me SP on core sound, then my friends came and completely botched my play. blah. and i was doing somewhat okay too.

.. then i went on to give one a free shot at mission 1 because i hit it accidentally due to another interference, then i just lost my mood and went out for a drink with them instead.

my friends are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 12:50 pm

Dj Humpstar here

real name is chris lopez.. i have only been playing for about 2 days now so still noob >.<

iv seen ever1 play it at GSGW (since i cant go to TZGS haha) so mite as well join up plus iv played a lot of the Dj max Portable.. iv known sblmnlv2 and kissycat from my ddring days haha so yeah..

Ponyoooo i saw u today also! i was the guy that was teaching his gf xD

anyways hope one day b as good as u guys =)
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 1:16 pm

@ponyoooo - your website is looking kick ass already =] keep it up - does your networking skills have anything to do with what you're doing in your degree or do you just like programming? it's pretty cool!

@humpstar - roar!

hey guys - i'm sblmnlv2 - Anna Nguyen - studying accounting at uws campbelltown, hopefully finishing up by the end of this year, played dj max technika since november 2009 usaully at george street galaxy world - i also have one too many accounts on djmaxcrew.com but i predominently use this one =]
Back to top Go down
KISSYCAT
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 2:37 pm

what a cool website! (i mean that tracker thing, but d/w anna this forum's not too bad also, haha Razz)

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Sig-KISSYCAT

uhh, mein name ist cameron and yeh i play technika and other random shiz at gsgw. god i haven't been to timezone in so long ;_; i am there all the time, etc etc ya know
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:02 pm

Haku here...I use my boyfriend's card just so we can accumulate the max points, the card name's DONAYA. you can always find me smoking outside galaxy world and playing randomizer. great stuff you got going here anna, keep it up
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 4:53 pm

ah i figured all the high rank people from GSGW knew each other, i met everyone, kano donaya kissykat sblmnlv2 (thats really annoying to write i have to say) ravel bebeau sempai (and sadly im pretty sure you all saw me fail NANANANA horribly), all eventually in the same day while bumming in city, and it looks like you all know each other too, outside of technika

@hump ah yes i remember seeing you, i cant remember what courses i played when you were around though, and if it was night (8pm+) then sorry if i looked tired and down, i actually was tired and down, i just came back from drinking with friends and was totally out of it and had a really MASSIVE headache while playing mission 20 then doing challenger set. im still not sure how i even passed, i was so close to just rage quitting on the spot

@sub my uni course is B engineering/science (electrical engineering/computer science), 3rd year this year, yay. thing is, we didn't learn any web design (php) things at uni, i learnt it all myself during year 11/12 and stuck with it, i just find it interesting to do. its just so much more practical learning something you can use for online use these days

@kissy yeah my website i have to say is pretty handy haha, though im still improving it a lot, next update im going to have is putting your current weekly rank into the tracker picture as well, and probably 'last weeks rank' as well, to put some real competitive edge into them. once i finish up all the fine details of the code, then ill work on making it not look so crappy. but right now it gets the job done so oh well

@haku ah yeah ive seen you around a bit doing randomizer .. and watched you fail at AI TP as well .. dont worry ive failed it every single time it comes up, which is like 3 times now, I HATE THAT SONG SO MUCH the ending makes no sense at all far out, first the stupid purples and then to finish you off two looong horrible drags augh
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:41 pm

lols, although contrary to popular belief, cameron(kissycat) and myself (along with chrislol[humpstar] met via ddr ^_^ our first love! (geddit, first love =D)
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:13 pm

Time to give the forum a test post or something.

Lol, I'm nowhere near top 20.

Oh yeah, how do I get a status picture?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 8:59 pm

Hey.. DJ Kano also aka Kanosuke from bemanistyle
Real name is Franco Lay..

@PONYOOOO
Oh yes I've saw you a couple of times.. I tried to talking to you a couple of times.. I can't anyway to approach.. Was about to say something good about your website..

@SBMNLV2
HEY!! i was wondering why you didn't join up bemanistyle.. Here is fine Razz Nice colour scheme for the site and all..

@Humpster
If I'm remember correctly, I remember you playing DDR, Drums? and SF4(Bison) at Timezone long ago...

@Lee Haku
Hi Haku.. First Mix Master in NSW Cool Congrats!!(Pretty sure it was long ago but oh wells)
Back to top Go down
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:23 pm

@Ponyoooo
haha thats iite man, u still did pretty good

@Kano
Hahaha yeah thats me! but i cant go TZ Anymore LOL
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir
Rookie
Rookie
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Hiya DJ MJOLNIR here, Proud to be pinoy Very Happy
Usually plays in TZ Trinoma.

been playing since july last year and so far from being a pro Crying or Very sad

but thanks to technika i gained new friends. weeee

Last edited by Mjolnir on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:10 pm

DJ Icecold aka oni-ice here .

I'm practically everywhere in singapore , the land of shortcut language Embarassed

I don't drink , club nor smoke . I'm a good boy . Razz

Stuff I play :
DJMax Portable 2 - all fullcombo and completed , with the exception of Just 1% .
DJMax Black Square - all fullcombo and completed , with the exception of that ridiculous 100% and 96%Nightmare6FX missions . Love to spam In My Dream .
DDR - favourite stepcharts are SuperMaxMe Challenge and Burning Heat Expert
Drummania - love to play Sonne and Timepiece Phase2 . 1300 SP Ranker .
Jubeat - Loves Area 51 . Has plenty of fullcombos with S rank >_<
Pump It Up - rarely play , still trying to pass Com' Back on 1 Skull difficulty .
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:14 pm

I don't have the DJMAX PSP games.

Actually, I'm not totally familiar with DJMAX as a whole yet (more of a bemani fan actually).
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:29 pm

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
Time to give the forum a test post or something.

Lol, I'm nowhere near top 20.

Oh yeah, how do I get a status picture?

Hey Tomoyo - i'll suggest going to the 'Profile' link at the top and heading to 'Avatar'. Atleast i think that's what you're asking about.
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 10:48 pm

DJ aka-oni here. Filipino by heart and by blood. Just started playng DJMax Technika last September. Has a background on Drummania (Onihime FTW!) as well.
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: nyaa   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:05 am

Yay! The blue haired short loli is here! XD

Anyway, i'm Dj Konata, formally known as Drago(nix) due to the stupid 20 second timeframe to enter your name lols =.=

I'm from singapore and i play at almost every location here, due to the fact that it takes almost the same amount of time to travel to almost all the locations...The only things i play at the arcade though, are Technika, Jubeat and bishi bashi lols.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:50 am

Humpstar wrote:
@Ponyoooo
haha thats iite man, u still did pretty good

@Kano
Hahaha yeah thats me! but i cant go TZ Anymore LOL

Oh I remember you used to work at timezone as well XD
I assume its something personal so I won't ask Cool
Back to top Go down
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:25 am

wow seems im not the only filo =D hahaha

@Kano
haha yeah lets just not get into that.. only sblmnlv2 and kissycat know wat happenes haha
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:53 am

sblmnlv2
- No, not the avatar one, it's the nice Techika status pic KISSYCAT and PONYOOOO
have.

I think it's just customized, maybe I'll make one.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:55 am

DJ dango
Hobby: Being a noob?
THE END =D..
P.S. I'm a noob lol FTW!
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:29 am

shush, dango. i more noob. D:

lols. hello everyone~ just joined. O:
thanks to the one abv me, for the webbie. hahahahas.

watashiwa DJ -Miyuki- desu! ^^v
lols. and i'm a singaporean player? i camp at technika machines near my sch & my home...
and still doing pretty much noob-ly. Very Happy

i see some familiar names here. (since i do check out bms sometimes, no acc there. lol.)
and yoroshiku onegaishimasu! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:34 am

@ tomoyo - it's a tracker that ponyoooo created on his website dedicated to dj max technika. i'm pretty sure on Ponyooo's first post there's a link. you'll most likely be able to find yourself on his website and grab that tracker ^_^

Congrats to Dango for the first 'new page' on this forum =].
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:39 am

sblmnlv2
- oh thanks!

That is if I'm already on the tracker since my current status is too low.
Back to top Go down
Fxxk

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:40 am

Hi everyone, I'm David.

My card name is DJ FXXK, and I've been playing for around two months now. I'm from Sydney (Australia) and usually play at both GSGW/TZ.

I've also known SBLMNLV2 and KISSYCAT for the best years of my life <3

[EDIT]
Fxxk doesn't actually stand for what you think it does.
[/EDIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next