DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread

Go down 
+79
EpicScrub
Hector
renneru
Toire
cklaighe
nash13
Subaru
DJ Fatalyst
Kagami
Azure
vader
Winter-sama
miraine
agentblaze2412
vanspeedete
Ryuzul
j4games
hario
DJ Reborn
Rabidus
mas*b8
DJ.Knives
Mezuni
renier1412
KeriMae
Pasonia
J.L.K
Restinpeace5
keda>:3
benlisquare
A55NINJA
konachan013
edwarudo
Haruka
KYMMIES
Horan
neilcullado
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
*7~
Bree!
pillz
xerovlade016
Novice
Hokuto
AniimeFr3ak
nlite
puruputotsky
Saddy
_Yami
Technikawesome
Kimone
*~*
Shion
Tuna
makotoken
X10SV
Kei-kun
Kazz
inkshade
Tasuki
Sticks
ran00
Munashii
Fxxk
-Miyuki-
Dango
konata
aka-oni
icecold
Mjolnir
Kano
Tomoyo Daidouji
Lee Haku
KISSYCAT
Humpstar
philz
sblmnlv2
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:41 am

@tomoyo

dont worrie.. even if u have only played ur first game.. you should b on it
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:52 am

Yay, I got my tracker working. Kinda lame though. (I'm focusing on getting EXP more these days)

Hmm... strange, my signature isn't working. I wonder why.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 10:55 am

"you earned MAX POINT!"

i'm also desperate desperate desperatly wanting a "Lover" hat. not that it exists.. but if it did, i'd really want one ><
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:08 am

lol then just get the writing done and get it printed on a hat la

like on t-shirts and crap
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 pm

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
sblmnlv2
- No, not the avatar one, it's the nice Techika status pic KISSYCAT and PONYOOOO
have.

I think it's just customized, maybe I'll make one.
Nope its not.. You gotta go to the site that PONYOOOO made and steal it off him... the image acts as a trackers for your profile and updates whenever your profile in PC gets updated.. which is when you play technika... here you go http://technika.integriti.net/
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 am

Kano - I got the pic working now.

My Technical ranking though... bleh...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:56 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
Kano - I got the pic working now.

My Technical ranking though... bleh...

Hahah awesome

@sblmnlv2
If you're ever bothered to.. Crafting one isn't so bad.. You can use it for the next anime fest Cool
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 am

@Kano - The Technical score should be better if not for...

First Step - Come to Me TP (*glares*), Lover TP (getting there!)

Cotton Candy - Dear My Lady TP (Ugh at the last half)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
@Kano - The Technical score should be better if not for...

First Step - Come to Me TP (*glares*), Lover TP (getting there!)

Cotton Candy - Dear My Lady TP (Ugh at the last half)
Oh.. I'm trying to get to the top with first step and cotton candy at the moment Cool
The rest I never bothered to focus on... too much can be stressing for the fingers and mind Razz
Good luck with the boss songs though next time you play (Y) I remember having trouble before with come to me... need someone to help press the repeaters XD
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:17 am

Well I can't really focus on doing the rest of technical if I have trouble in the easy sets (though I actually beat some Customizer TP charts)

And spamming First Step is easy EXP from what I read. I wonder if it's true.
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:48 am

Hi everyone, i'm DJ Munashii and a complete noob =D

I'm from Australia and i play at GSGW most of the time, i started playing towards the end of December last year.
I've seen most of the people who play at GSGW but i haven't talked to anyone >.>

Currently trying to beat Heartbeat set but i always fail in last 10seconds of CoS >.<
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:57 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
Well I can't really focus on doing the rest of technical if I have trouble in the easy sets (though I actually beat some Customizer TP charts)

generally, yes its true, due to how experience works. your grade determines the exp you get per song, and as first step is arguably the 'easiest' set, you should therefore get the 'best grades' from it, thus getting 'the most experience you can get per credit'. however if you fail you get 0 experience, so passing would be a good idea

however, experience means NOTHING in this game (at the moment), once you hit sub dj. nothing, in terms of gameplay anyway. the only thing experience does is unlock more missions, pretty much. for example, im still middleman, and still have decently high scores. this is because i only play technika at most 2 times a week (although i play like 5-10 games per session), and once in a while at home i just practice along with videos, which i find is extremely effective.

i really dont suggest playing just for experience, unless you actually want to raise ranking to either unlock a certain mission (for example mission 20, for challenger set) or you want to be high up on the dj title board. playing for fun would be a better idea, imho. i just went randomizing for a good while just to get experience and hoped for a good set instead of first step spamming.

Munashii wrote:
Hi everyone, i'm DJ Munashii and a complete noob =D

I'm from Australia and i play at GSGW most of the time, i started playing towards the end of December last year.
I've seen most of the people who play at GSGW but i haven't talked to anyone >.>

Currently trying to beat Heartbeat set but i always fail in last 10seconds of CoS >.<

oh hey i believe ive alternated turns with you before, and yes ive seen you during colours of sorrow, you just need to be a bit faster on the transitions. i was actually discussing with a friend about how that part ( the purple-blue, purple blue at 1:32, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYBq3tO5jRc ) because i also miss that part too. just work on hitting with the beat and you should be fine.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:06 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

Yeah what Ponyooo said.. But First step is only easy if you can pass come to me... its a beginner's trap in this area... alot of beginners fail this set because of come to me... I'd say electro EP is easier... because of love mode... not soo hard, not soo easy.. and yes spamming first step will give u easy exp, because you can easily choose three easy songs and A-rank it, and try your best to A come to me or lover (you might get lover if you attempt to A-rank the three songs you choose)

@Munashii
Hi.. Have not seen you before but come say hi if you see me... I'm normally around TZ (tekken other than technika) and GWGS (monopoly other than technika) =P
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:46 am

Kano - Pretty much.

If I already passed Come to Me or Lover, I actually should have 3 PP's already like last week. (I PP'ed Ladymade Star TP, I want you TP and In My Heart TP and it all got ruined by Lover in the end)

*grumble* *grumble*
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:23 am

lols i've passed lover, but i've yet to pp ladymade star and i want you =]. you can still fall into the bracket of getting over 95% but never actually s'sing anything. well atleast i do that.. always getting one or two cools somewhere. i think that hurts more than getting a handful of cools and goods.. technically =D

you know what Tomoyo? i want you to pass 'come to me' and 'lover' in the next week. assuming you get the chance to play often. practice on youtube if you can, and go go go =]. make a big post when you do !
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:32 am

sblmnlv2 - Sounds like a nice idea. I'll give it a shot on weekends and see if I can finally beat the two.
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:42 pm

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

On average, i'll either get 37-38 exp per play of First Step...so...its quite alot.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 pm

when you put it as that perspective... it sounds pretty neat =] i never thought of it that way.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:24 pm

PPing Lady made star and I want you is harder than I thought it was, well I want you was clearly impossible for me, In my heart... so-so
Grind first step for EXP Very Happy

@Tomoyo Daidouji
Good luck.. I shall wait for the good news..
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:48 pm

@tomoyo
Good luck xD

@Everyone
SHOULDN'T THIS BE IN THE MAIN DISCUSSION THREAD?=X LOL.. xD..
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:26 pm

Well, the talk already started so might as well continue!

What mission unlocks Flea and Y?
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:40 pm

DJ .RAN here from the philippines
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:49 pm

@tomoyo going for hss?
Flea TP (Mission Cool, 597 combo, 223,686
Y TP (Mission 15), 657 combo, 246,966
HEXAD TP (Mission 22), 724 combo, 272,962
http://technika.integriti.net/popular.php
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:04 pm

lols, i looooove mission Cool =]
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 6:00 am

PONYOOOO
- Kinda but only Flea and Y. I only lasted 10 seconds in HEXAD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next