DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread

Go down 
+79
EpicScrub
Hector
renneru
Toire
cklaighe
nash13
Subaru
DJ Fatalyst
Kagami
Azure
vader
Winter-sama
miraine
agentblaze2412
vanspeedete
Ryuzul
j4games
hario
DJ Reborn
Rabidus
mas*b8
DJ.Knives
Mezuni
renier1412
KeriMae
Pasonia
J.L.K
Restinpeace5
keda>:3
benlisquare
A55NINJA
konachan013
edwarudo
Haruka
KYMMIES
Horan
neilcullado
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
*7~
Bree!
pillz
xerovlade016
Novice
Hokuto
AniimeFr3ak
nlite
puruputotsky
Saddy
_Yami
Technikawesome
Kimone
*~*
Shion
Tuna
makotoken
X10SV
Kei-kun
Kazz
inkshade
Tasuki
Sticks
ran00
Munashii
Fxxk
-Miyuki-
Dango
konata
aka-oni
icecold
Mjolnir
Kano
Tomoyo Daidouji
Lee Haku
KISSYCAT
Humpstar
philz
sblmnlv2
83 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:44 am

mm big mac Smile
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:09 am

hiii everyone Smile im kymmie =] [DJ . KYMMIES]
i`m from aus Very Happy
melbournee Smile
i started around august last year Smile ( just didnt have a card untill... around november! LOL) >__Very Happy nice to meet everyone Smile!!
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:41 am

Welcome again on the welcome thread =P
Gotta love the spamming..
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:18 pm

Smile heheh thanks! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Trainee
Trainee
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:50 am

I guess I never said hi here... so hi I'm Haruka ^_^

Been playing Technika since I helped install the machine at TZGS haha, I think that was 2nd week of October '09, of course most of the Sydney ppl know me already.

I got into music games when I started DDR in 2003 at Uni, I still play DDR but I prefer Extreme (ITG is ok). Mainly find me playing DrumMania these days and Technika when the machine isn't busy (because people distract me easily ~_~ and I suck). I can't remember when I started drums... I used to just play a fav song of mine on the old old GWGS Percussion Freaks machine. I didn't really get into it until 2006 probably when I went thru a big Carpenters phase XD
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 10:11 am

hahah Late welcome to the assistant manager of TZGS, You forgot to mention that lols..
Yeah that reminds me, its been like since last year?! since I seen you play technika..
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:08 am

welcome to all newbies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Trainee
Trainee
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:33 am

Kano, lol whenever you are there I am working haha! I normally play Friday night cos I stay out later in the city. I'll play after work on other days (or before for Tues) if there isn't a big line, otherwise I just play drums.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:35 am

My eyes water whenever you get on those drums, ooooooh so pro. Razz

Then Cameron would rock up later and go nuts. hahaha
Back to top Go down
Haruka
Trainee
Trainee
Haruka

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 11:41 am

i'm still not that good =( can only do a handful of 80's and not well either. Almost passed Model FT2 3 times today *RAGE* Cameron is more pro than me T_T I'm glad he decided to stop using Auto =D *respect much* I need to practice at home more..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:47 pm

ft2 tom-garbage after the cymbal sections are irritating .
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 5:12 am

when V7 comes here in the Philippines, I think I'm gonna play drummania again. XD
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 9:27 am

And we're still stuck with v5...<_<
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 10:45 am

mehs, we still have taisetsuna mono on our machine so its all good yo

.. on that note, why does everyone seem to know this song? i only recognize it from ouendan 1, but when i play it (tested 5 times so far), i ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, get someone noticing the song and either humming or singing along to the chorus ..

and on two occasions, the person on guitarfreaks next to it plays the song right after me

is it in some show or just a famous song, i have no clue
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 6:15 pm

First played it from drums 9 and it continued on to V5, I heard it from that DS osu!! game as well, not elite beat agents..
One of my fav songs as well... I often tap to the beat whenever I heard the song being played..
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 2:14 am

oh noes. v7 is here. T__T byebye technika. XD
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 6:32 am

philz wrote:
mehs, we still have taisetsuna mono on our machine so its all good yo

.. on that note, why does everyone seem to know this song? i only recognize it from ouendan 1, but when i play it (tested 5 times so far), i ALWAYS, WITHOUT FAIL, get someone noticing the song and either humming or singing along to the chorus ..

and on two occasions, the person on guitarfreaks next to it plays the song right after me

is it in some show or just a famous song, i have no clue

overly spammed songs :

taisetsunamono
reraito
dragon blade
across the nightmare
through the fire & flames
agnus dei

last 2 especially they played with autobass and still failed like drinking toxic waste .

i heard them so many times , it made oblivion sound like chirping crows . (up to you to decide if that's good or bad)
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 30, 2010 12:27 pm

waaahh sorairo days is on v7 XD
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:20 am

Oh yeah I happen to be at timezone at xx/xx/2010
and for half the day.. The only song I heard playing at drumania was THE WORLD.. Like it was seriously pissing me off..
One of the staff (matt) felt the same as well >.>
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:45 am

Oh god, the world...

YES, WE KNOW YOU WATCHED DE*TH N*TE, AS WELL AS YOUR FRIENDS AND YOUR FRIENDS OF FRIENDS. NOW STOP IT ALREADY.

>__>
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 8:44 am

i remember that
it was some guy spamming it over and over again for a few days i believe
then eventually he turn off the notes and still full comboed it -.- well, he passed still but yeah .. spammmmmm

at least when i play on battle mode i only pick two songs (sometimes i random) so it changes the pace
however i do have a few of my favs that i choose regularly,

glamorous sky
rewrite
taisetsunamono
rollting1000toons
break down
jet world
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 9:59 am

Hahah at that time, he was struggling to get it right, he pretty much failed all attempt that day and he raged at the machine (WTF?) by smacking it really hard with the sticks..
Back to top Go down
aka-oni
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
aka-oni

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 4:04 am

noooo don't smack the machine!

i remember, there was a DM player here that hits the pads so hard, we called him "Jackie Chan." XD
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:52 am

Oh god, we have somebody like that. I dunno who it is but he will always smash the sticks like crazy, getting greats and goods in the process, just tap the damn things and it'd be easier AND you'd be getting perfects to boot. >___>"
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:49 am

oh 'thaaaat' guy

i thought the machine was gonna break after his like, what, 10th credit

even if tried, i probably couldnt bring myself to smash on the pads that hard, id probably end up hurting my hands instead
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know the community - Introduction thread   Getting to know the community - Introduction thread - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know the community - Introduction thread
Page 9 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 12 ... 16  Next