DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Someone play Osu! with me!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

Someone play Osu! with me! Empty
PostSubject: Someone play Osu! with me!   Someone play Osu! with me! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 8:29 am

So I didn't think Osu! would work well with a mouse (I tried clicking everything the first time), but now that I know that you can use the Z and X keys, I've remembered how much fun EBA/Osu! was on DS.

If you don't know what Osu! is, it's basically a EBA/Ouendan simulator on PC. Except, a major difference between Osu! and something like Stepmania is a very nice online play integration. It's got head to head play and scoreboards.

If anyone wants to play, post here! My user is: ajentjhere

Now I'm going back to play Hare Hare Yukai over and over and over again... And stop being so noob...

And as a peace offering, there are DJMAX beatmaps, a quick browse and I saw Fermion and Heart of Witch.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

Someone play Osu! with me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Someone play Osu! with me!   Someone play Osu! with me! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

LOL! aww i used to have Osu! on my laptop but yeah i didnt get aruond to downloading it xD i`ll eventually do it when im not lazy xD
Back to top Go down

Someone play Osu! with me!
Page 1 of 1