DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once

Go down 
+7
Lee Haku
sblmnlv2
Azure
Dango
Tomoyo Daidouji
icecold
philz
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Empty
PostSubject: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:07 pm

title is misleading, i dont really like half the sp charts anyway

point of topic :
http://www.technika.integriti.net/tracker.php?monthly=1

that is all.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:00 pm

kinky stuff . I'm still not So Fabulous about listening to National Anthem SP all the time ..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 7:52 pm

i think i won't even reach oblivion.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:00 pm

wahaha u finally did it =).. NICE !.. but hw u managed to do it anyway. tot u said cant ._.
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm

I guess he managed to find the hidden list for monthly lol
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 10:38 pm

you win teh prize.

EDIT: i know where it comes from but... what's a CROOVE!?
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 11:48 pm

and btw ponyooo how did you find the popular scores for songs unlocked through missions?
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:06 am

@subs : croove is an artist isnt it? i think ..

@leehaku : korean platinum crew has all the popular play songs from missions on their website, i double checked the urls and found out we have the same system. our site doesnt link those songs from the page, but theyre actually still there, so i can pull the scores easy

applying the same logic, i found out CH platinum crew has monthlys shown (for some reason theyre the only platinum crew to do so) (oh another thing, they even have male/female showing, wtf?) and figured out it works just like that for monthlys too Very Happy

and thats how i got both monthlys and all popular patterns

i also have all disc set images (ours goes from 1-115, theirs goes from 1-160 or something),
but the noobs labelled all SP patterns TP pretty much, so i cant really tell which ones which because theyre not exactly in order,
eg you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once 126_1 keys to the world sp = 126, but labelled as pp

as a side note, im really not sure if my topscore/topcombo counters are correct, as i have to watch the video and hope the player doesnt miss any holds or else my count goes off .. its +- 5 though so it should be okay
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:20 am

ooh yeah.. i made a lil comment about it in the links thread. but yeah the only discrepency i've notised is area 7's ppl. you're only off by two so you're going good =]
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:36 am

ah i see it, i have max combo as 288, whoops
fix'd to 290

note that the colours will always be correct, its my song database that can be wrong
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:08 am

Aww nice. Still no monthly out though? lol
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:51 am

Nope
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:39 am

Hmm... still no LP scores?
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:00 am

lols are we just gonna keep mentioning things and hope philz adds it to his sight? haha
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:04 am

you can keep asking all you want, if its impossible then its impossible, otherwise id have it in the works or consideration Very Happy

LP/missions? currently impossible.

then again i DID have a plan on tracking mission progress ..

if you consider the fact that every mission WILL unlock (except mission 1 of course) either a SET or PP song,
then youll also notice that the only people who have PP records on those songs MUST have finished that mission
therefore if i just pick out all the PP records, i can effectively see who has finished what mission

the only true downfall, is that lots of people (such as myself) couldnt care less about PP so we do missions but dont play the unlocked song in PP mode

thats about all i can do really
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 am

can i ask what motivated you to make your website =D?
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:35 am

order of events

- the official site pissed me off
- someone in bemanistyle said it didnt work for phones
- i was bored

put all three together

bam, you have my website
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:10 pm

yeah - thats what triggered me to make a forum that was new, not as full on as bemani (because it's so well established - i wanted something that any new member could easily contribute to) and so posts could actually update themselves with member posts (*waves fists at djmax crew... )
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:36 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAH if ponyooo really unlocked the LP scores we'd get a load of DJ kdhfhgi, DJ 3333333, DJ cocksucker, DJ yo mama and the likes, that I liiiiike ^^
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:47 pm

lol all the cocky name will come out =3
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:58 pm

Dango wrote:
lol all the cocky name will come out =3

DJ Chicken . Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:10 pm

What if one person admits it?
DJ HARDKIENT
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:11 pm

DJ KFC!
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:37 pm

I'd make a card called dj hardkient and get all the scores - if ponyoooo unlocked LP - please don't... i need to save monies.
Back to top Go down
KISSYCAT
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:40 am

you guys are missing the fact that dj names can only be eight letters and hardkient is clearly NINE Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once   you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

you now have a reason to play monthlys and pass, more than once
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next