DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I love my arcade...

Go down 
+2
Azure
CosmoVibe
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CosmoVibe
Beginner
Beginner

I love my arcade... Empty
PostSubject: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeSat Nov 27, 2010 9:28 pm

Maybe some of you know it, but it's called "8 on the Break" from Dunellen, New Jersey.

So anyhow, the last 2-3 times I've been there I've been playing Technika, and each time while I was there I met this pretty cool guy who was also playing (he seemed to stay at the Technika machine the entire time, only occasionally playing IIDX). Before I got my card, I got to play a few of the bought charts using his, and did he have a ton of songs to select from. Then I got my card yesterday, messed around with the game, checked it out, then realized that this guy was DJ level 23.

Turns out, this whole time I was playing Technika with the guy who was ranked overall #2 in the US (#29 currently in the world) in DJ title ranking.

He was also the guy who recorded the video I took the day I got my card. :3

My arcade is cool. Cool
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 12:38 am

CosmoVibe wrote:
Maybe some of you know it, but it's called "8 on the Break" from Dunellen, New Jersey.

So anyhow, the last 2-3 times I've been there I've been playing Technika, and each time while I was there I met this pretty cool guy who was also playing (he seemed to stay at the Technika machine the entire time, only occasionally playing IIDX). Before I got my card, I got to play a few of the bought charts using his, and did he have a ton of songs to select from. Then I got my card yesterday, messed around with the game, checked it out, then realized that this guy was DJ level 23.

Turns out, this whole time I was playing Technika with the guy who was ranked overall #2 in the US (#29 currently in the world) in DJ title ranking.

He was also the guy who recorded the video I took the day I got my card. :3

My arcade is cool. Cool

I suppose you are referring to Jeff? I know of 8otB since there are many players in BMS forum who plays there lol
Back to top Go down
CosmoVibe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 2:07 am

Azure wrote:
I suppose you are referring to Jeff? I know of 8otB since there are many players in BMS forum who plays there lol

Yep.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeSun Nov 28, 2010 11:33 pm

i dont love my arcade. it just jacked up all the prices by 10%. ;cry
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 am

icecold wrote:
i dont love my arcade. it just jacked up all the prices by 10%. ;cry

The precise reason why everyone flocked back to timezone.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 8:59 am

I love my arcade. I nabbed a stack of free game passes. HOHOHOHOHO. Just wait for someone to clear out the token passes in the minor prize slot of the stacker, then raid it. Surprised
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:11 am

If any of you come to Brisbane, let me know... you'll learn to love my arcade.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 11:50 am

i wish i could come over to aus.
Back to top Go down
CosmoVibe
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitimeMon Nov 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Australia would be awesome haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I love my arcade...   I love my arcade... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I love my arcade...
Page 1 of 1