DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anime songs included in touch screen arcade game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ssjdre85

Anime songs included in touch screen arcade game Empty
PostSubject: Anime songs included in touch screen arcade game   Anime songs included in touch screen arcade game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 10:25 am

I went on a trip to China last year and at one of their many awesome arcades on an island called Hainan in their capital of Haikou I crossed a machine that was a touch screen rythym game. I found many DJ Technika machines but this one particular machine stopped me dead in my tracks as I watched a kid play "My Neighbor Totoro's-Path of the Wind" on a touch screen rythym machine. To say the least it was sick and after that track he played 'Naruto's-Rising Fighting Spirit song" on the same machine. Kids were lining up to play the game so I did not get a chance to play it or see what the name of the game was called. Included in the track list was "Linkin Park's-Breaking the Habit, and Somewhere I belong..." and many more American pop and rock songs as well as other anime songs. All of which had original artist video and content. SO PLEASE if anyone knows what the name of this game is can they let me know what it is. Or if there is an iphone or touch screen app that can be customized to various songs (preferabbly side scrolling like dj technika)...I have searched all over the web and I cannot figure out what the name of this machine was called and it is driving me crazy...PLEASE HELP...Thank You
Back to top Go down

Anime songs included in touch screen arcade game
Page 1 of 1