DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Potential hardest songs in the game

Go down 
+9
SonicShadow
Drayne O
KYMMIES
myojin
Sticks
mas*b8
Azure
nlite
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nlite
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

Potential hardest songs in the game Empty
PostSubject: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 11:46 pm

so after the release of maximum set, only sangkm has passed both d2 and cypher gate mx, and they both deservedly have the title of 'hardest songs in the game'

this title has seen much evolution from t1 to t2, from enemy storm mx -> son of sun mx -> thor mx -> d2 hd.

what do you reckon could potentially be the hardest song in the game?

i'm thinking bee-u-tiful mx. (ahahah i know this will be true soon due to the release of the extended bee-u-tiful mix)
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:59 am

I would say there'd be no end to this, as everyone is constantly improving.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:15 am

Fermion MX LOL

If anything, I don't think there are any song introduced in T2 that can be as hard as Cypher Gate sounds...
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:18 am

I'm just hoping that Thor MX won't be like the extended... just a few more pinks that can be spammed. If they converted it all to repeat notes... that'd be a difficult.

For now though, CG MX and D2 MX are the hardest charts for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:18 am

CG and D2 MX.

Agree with the constantly evolving statement. Pretty soon we'll all be passing crap like this, HAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9zvRseza38

What Heart of Betch SHOULD'VE been.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:59 am

I think In My Dream MX have the potential? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:11 am

Too bad it doesn't even have a HD chart. WTF Pentavision.
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 12:11 pm

Heart of Witch really did have that potential... It's so sad, really. If there's gonna be one song to be given the hardest note chart, it's going to be one of the electronic songs like Thor, Fermion, Cypher Gate. Or maybe a version of Beat-U-Down that no one could possibly imagine? Though from the sound of the song they covered enough of the notes on the HD chart.

But I wouldn't consider D2, because it really just has the speed as its gimmick. Adding a few more notes here and there makes the difficulty skyrocket instantly. And even though I say this, D2 is the only song I haven't finished for pop master (pre-6th MPS). The speed reeeeeally isn't my thing.
Back to top Go down
nlite
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:21 pm

SHIT! yeah maybe beat u down...damn that'd be fun.

also sticks, mind distinguishing the 'no new posts' and 'new posts' icon? just so it's easier to see
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:37 pm

They are working on the new icon legend so wait for it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:24 am

cyphergate mx is soo sexy they used toe reedit one i`m like oooooldsnbdlfbnldfblsd
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:48 am

Haha I just realized I haven't listened to the RD version of Cypher Gate. Gonna make playing it by sightread and by ear VEEERY difficult, hahaha.

Oh, and by the way Kymmies... did you just post in EVERY thread to keep the board alive? I saw all the flashing radar notes, then your name across all the boards except for the nation boards.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 am

Yup i do it once every month or 2 months xD :3 gomenasai xD do you like the forum layout Very Happy? sticks & i been working on it xD if you have any suggestions! ask away ! on the suggestions thread Smile

BUT I DIDNT DO EVERY THREAD Very Happy just the 2011 ones for general disccusion ^_^
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:58 am

Yep, forum layout is nice! Glad you didn't go for white and rainbows like I thought you would to match Technika 2, hahaha.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:00 am

LOL hell nooo! its sooooo fruity xD too fruity .
the other day the home page has flashing icons LOL
like blinking blue holds just to troll people but then yeah it got eye painage on people

the hardest song in the game. is first kiss
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:03 am

COULD'VE done white n rainbows, but that's some seriously crazy design skillz if you can pull it off...
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:14 am

Haha crazy design skill indeed. I'm happy with the current layout, and I'm getting quite used to it.

Also, I can't imagine First Kiss getting remixed enough to be considered the hardest, haha. I can't imagine crying and tapping furiously fast pinks/purples while the First Kiss girls dance in the background.
Back to top Go down
Drayne O

Drayne O

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:45 am

Potential hardests songs in the history of man

D2 EX (there was a leaked screenshot showing it was a level 15 what the hell)
Blythe EX
Bee U Tiful EX
Cypher Gate EX
Heart of Witch EX (if it's what i always hoped it would be)

First Kiss EX should be the hardest song ever. period. kind of like Bee Another Nightmare from Pump
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:50 am

heart of witch is dissapoint :3
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 2:57 am

Haha yeah Blythe/Bee-u-tiful definitely have the potential. You can't even consider drum n' bass arrangements as notes... well, not from a piano player's perspective, heheh.

The first time I heard Blythe, I had trouble remembering where the notes were because I wasn't listening to the drum sounds. Now whenever I hear a song, I always manage to dig out the drum beats.

And Heart of Witch is such a sad case... It's more challenging to attempt to play it using an ordinary piano, haha.
Back to top Go down
SonicShadow
Trainee
Trainee
SonicShadow

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 12:47 am

Sticks wrote:
Agree with the constantly evolving statement. Pretty soon we'll all be passing crap like this, HAHAHAHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9zvRseza38

What Heart of Betch SHOULD'VE been.

I look at the title of that video and I immediately went, "Oh no."

KYMMIES wrote:

the hardest song in the game. is first kiss

First Kiss Thor Remix?

myojin wrote:
Haha yeah Blythe/Bee-u-tiful definitely have the potential. You can't even consider drum n' bass arrangements as notes... well, not from a piano player's perspective, heheh.

'struth.
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:06 pm

LMAO bill and I had a discussion about this and both of us think that the potential hardest song will definitely be

LA FAGANELLA MX

with BMP ranging from 50-400 and borrowing chart innovation from Come to Me MX(purple sandwich), Bee-U-tiful HD (off sync purple-pinks), D2 HD (SPEED) and even Thor Ext MX (spamfest of charge notes), yeah be sure pentavision reads this
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:36 pm

A D2-speed La Campanella would definitely be nice... and would definitely scare the crap out of me. That would make up for the disappointment that is La Campanella NM.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Lee Haku wrote:
LMAO bill and I had a discussion about this and both of us think that the potential hardest song will definitely be

LA FAGANELLA MX

with BMP ranging from 50-400 and borrowing chart innovation from Come to Me MX(purple sandwich), Bee-U-tiful HD (off sync purple-pinks), D2 HD (SPEED) and even Thor Ext MX (spamfest of charge notes), yeah be sure pentavision reads this

They have to make sure to get the song title right as well.
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:43 pm

lol faganella =)))

---
I want a HoW ext version full of slides 8D plus drum n' bass notes which i dunno how they'll put in lol....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potential hardest songs in the game   Potential hardest songs in the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potential hardest songs in the game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next