DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?

Go down 
+33
NiNz
dj_ash1983
Ryuzul
Winter-sama
MSRB21
Cam Palaka
DJ Reborn
renier1412
DJ.Knives
aka-oni
Clazzimike
edwarudo
Restinpeace5
KYMMIES
neilcullado
Xzist
puruputotsky
makotoken
*~*
_Yami
ran00
Shion
KISSYCAT
Sticks
Kei-kun
X10SV
Kano
Tomoyo Daidouji
Azure
philz
-Miyuki-
icecold
sblmnlv2
37 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Empty
PostSubject: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:49 pm

the title says it all ^_^ let us know what it is.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 12:58 pm

Clazzi - EleKORnics Album version. (yes I heard a really bad accent situation in that song , or probably my ears arent working well in the middle of the night stage)
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 3:52 pm

is that in like the full 4 mins version or smth? if you could, could you send it to meeeee~ @__@
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:33 pm

well this isnt what im listening to

What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Integritiplaylist

its what my brother is listening to

and yes i had to hear the song for that duration as well

needless to say, i can probably full combo it now ..

Last edited by PONYOOOO on Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 11:58 pm

That's dedicated effort man philz.

I usually have a list of anime songs + DJmax fav. inside my PSP Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 3:41 am

I'm listening to Blythe edited Long Version.

YAY!
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 8:26 am

I am listening to Final fantasy 7 - Prelude... Oh wait shit sorry.. Last technika songs was Memories of Beach and Eternal Memory.. Epic songs the two of them..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:21 am

Kano wrote:
I am listening to Final fantasy 7 - Prelude...

then you should take a listen into www.ocremix.org . They have pretty cool music over there .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:44 am

Ahh yes.. I tend to go to that site for some gaming music remixes.. preferably nintendo music hits..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 am

they have good stuff for final fantasy and metal gear solid and chrono cross too . though I have yet to check the majority of the stuff .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:57 am

Hehe.. They have SOME good ones.. some are.. honestly abit.. meh >.> although I would give them credit for trying their best.. at least I hope they did..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:58 am

This time, all SLAKE, all night.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 11:06 am

http://www.last.fm/user/subliminal1987

here's my last fm. what's everyone elses ^_^ i'll addy
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 5:18 pm

@sub

Neutral its like a randomfest in there
bit of green day, linkin park, jap songs, ddr songs, djmax songs, daft punk, avril, dbsk LOL
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 7:01 pm

sub's suffering from a case of randomizer lol

PONYOOOO wrote:
bit of green day

oh yeah , jesus of suburbia . epic stuff .
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:03 pm

I wonder if those kind of music would fit in the game.
Back to top Go down
X10SV
Beginner
Beginner
X10SV

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:34 pm

Music from Umineko sound novel. FYI, a lot of the tracks is from zts.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:43 pm

lols it is a bit 'random' what i listen to, but i have a great habit of putting my ipod/itunes on shuffle. i really can't 'choose' what i listen to incase there's another song that i'd prefer to listen to but i'm not thinking of it at the time. twisted isn't it lols.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Umineko eh...
zts tracks are beyond awesome.
Specially Liberatedliberater.
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:44 am

@myself yay due to listening to landscape for 10 consecutive hours, i played core sound like 3 times today and FC'd landscape tp all 3 times Very Happy
shame i screwed up on flea to i only got [come tp me sp] 2 out of the 3 attempts .. but at least i raised my high score by like 20k so its okay

anyway atm im listening to SNSD - Oh.

well to be honest, im not the one listening to it, ONCE AGAIN, ITS BLASTING FROM MY BROTHERS ROOM. fml.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:49 am

Oh god SNSD...
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 7:54 am

Oh hey I just listened to Oh today, it's ok.
But they've changed so much since gee.
Maybe it's just me.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:03 am

@kei-kun
Gee was good, Genie was at their peak.. the rest.. meh..
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:07 am

Gee was too popular but then again I see many people at school singing to that song.
So funny.

'twas a guy singing as well.\
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 8:30 am

I get that a lot at my 2009 graduated high school.. but that's my school, so its no surprise.. it was a shit school that had students with weird attitude prowling around the premises.. blasting SNSD music..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?   What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Music are you into/what are you listening to at the moment?
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next