DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you eating at the moment? thread.

Go down 
+25
Ryuzul
Winter-sama
spongklong
xerovlade016
edwarudo
neilcullado
benlisquare
Xzist
Kei-kun
AniimeFr3ak
aka-oni
znobbe18
_Yami
ran00
*~*
Munashii
Tuna
konata
Tomoyo Daidouji
philz
Sticks
icecold
Kano
Shion
sblmnlv2
29 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

What are you eating at the moment? thread. Empty
PostSubject: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:37 am

i'm eating umm... in vietnamese it's called 'banh chung'. for chinese new year. so like...

it's kinda like a sticky rice cake with meat and beans inside. usaully wrapped in banana leaves.
i love it when your family gets waay too much, so you flatten it and fry it to eat it up after new years for a few days. mmmmmmmmh.

but atm i'm eating it in it's normal state after it's been boiled in banana leaves.

just incase anyone was interested in how a typical family makes it.
my mum normally makes it but not this year, but we do have certain families we go to grab some from. (supposedly the one's we bought tonight have too much filling my dad says).

Last edited by sblmnlv2 on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:38 am

Arnott's Shapes biscuits.

Because I woke up at 12am and there's two pieces of chicken and nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:39 am

I think I ate that before... Though I only like the rice cake... I tend to throw away the filling >.< Unless its only sweet red bean paste..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:43 am

KitKat , nothing beats a chocolate rush .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:45 am

Not eating anything by the way... Although I'm drinking water...
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:48 am

Some ice cream a few hours ago.

Well I know what i'm GOING to have tomorrow for lunch. Steak. Blue and dripping.

No actually I like Med-rare on a touch of med. Dunno how people can eat Blue Shocked Or charred-and-burnt-to-a-crisp well-done.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:50 am

MMMH. i always get rare. mmmmmmmmmh. then you get the comments ' you might as well eat road kill ' or something stupid.

i love it when they ask do i want it blue, i always say yes. i've been asked that three times i believe in my steak eating life.

@sticks: and WHY is it so bad????????
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:53 am

sblmnlv2 wrote:
MMMH. i always get rare. mmmmmmmmmh. then you get the comments ' you might as well eat raw or sushi'

edited ...
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:55 am

lols, my bf completely does not agree with raw fish... i'm in <3 with raw salmon. he prefers my mums grilled salmon. *shudders...
but now i'm eating dragon fruit (my mum's proud of her dragon fruit trees)
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:00 am

I can't get it down. The sight of all that red. o.o

Rare is fine, I don't mind. Completely depends on the place I get it from, dodgy bistro/bar/restaurant then I get it med-rare. Then they overcook it to med, go figure.

No like raw salmon? D:

Catch your own salmon and slice it up into Sashimi. Pure melt-in-your-mouth awesomeness.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:02 am

i get tummyaches when i take raw stuff ...
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:09 am

Sticks wrote:
I can't get it down. The sight of all that red. o.o
Catch your own salmon and slice it up into Sashimi. Pure melt-in-your-mouth awesomeness.

more like pure melt-OH-MY-GOD-ITS-MOVING-IN-MY-MOUTH awesomeness

theres probably a 34 on this damn thing
*shudder*

lets do this for a meet sometime in sydney, all eat this same time, KGO
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:16 am

There have apparently been instances where a person would eat squid live, and it'd choke them to death.

Extremely rare case though.

I wouldn't mind trying live octopus, but too much of it and I think I'll throw rendeer (Yes I'm using that as a sick emote now. Thanks sub Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:21 am

They're eating at a korean place, the korean restaurants do this if you ask I think, never tried. Might be just in Korea though.

Meet and Eat? Sounds awesome. I know a kickass Ramen place, the bowl is huge, lots of noodles and other stuff and the broth is thick enough that it sticks to the bowl and your mouth and can float your chopsticks in it (ok, probably not but still). $9.50. That's 10 games of technika, lol
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:25 am

you know , for once , i wished i was over there with you guys .
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:38 am

you didn't before? *feels offended!! lols.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:55 pm

Weird.. I prefer Steaks med-well done... or at least medium... some places cooks it to well-done which makes the steak taste like pure crap..
Med-rare has blood spurting out which sort out makes my appetite so bad... I don't sashimi.. since they're no blood lol
For eatouts, I really prefer... somewhere that's not over $20 0.0
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

*two packets of maggi chicken two minute noodles
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:54 pm

Delicious Cake.

Chocolate cake.
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:59 pm

Air =x its good! XD
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:01 am

Oh I eat air at school every day.

Speaking of which...

Did anyone do that experiment in science that involved boiling red cabbage/beetroot and using the coloured water as an indicator?

Apparently the boiled cabbage is edible... which my friend ate to check.

I don't think I want to know what went on in those beakers prior to boiling though.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:11 am

You should have kept some!

For added taste and testing.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:33 am

Haha.

I don't like red cabbage. I don't like cabbage in general really (unless it's Chinese cabbage and has been turned into Kimchi).

Incidentally I haven't eaten kimchi for a while...
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:36 am

Yeah. I did that experiment last year. Its theory was as boring as hell, and half of the class was playing peggle instead of typing down notes.

nobodyy disss kimchi.
it is the sht.
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:36 am

Sticks wrote:
Some ice cream a few hours ago.

Well I know what i'm GOING to have tomorrow for lunch. Steak. Blue and dripping.

No actually I like Med-rare on a touch of med. Dunno how people can eat Blue Shocked Or charred-and-burnt-to-a-crisp well-done.
I like my Steaks Blue Twisted Evil, but the only time i actually have them Blue is when my brother cooks(if you even count it as cooking =p) them for me. I don't trust getting Blue Steaks from elsewhere cause i don't get to see the meat beforehand.

ponyoooo wrote:
theres probably a 34 on this damn thing
of course theres 34 of that, that rule covers everything... EVERYTHING!

atm I'm eating Pocky
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPXR7YhEUXg
and some air
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating at the moment? thread.
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next