DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you eating at the moment? thread.

Go down 
+25
Ryuzul
Winter-sama
spongklong
xerovlade016
edwarudo
neilcullado
benlisquare
Xzist
Kei-kun
AniimeFr3ak
aka-oni
znobbe18
_Yami
ran00
*~*
Munashii
Tuna
konata
Tomoyo Daidouji
philz
Sticks
icecold
Kano
Shion
sblmnlv2
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:02 am

Ah, the 'ol unhealthy school canteen food... I really ought to make some onigiri (I swear I saw some posts here about it, or else I wouldn't have remembered; search is broken), then I'll completely be on a cheap asian wheat/grain diet (Breakfast: Cereal, Lunch: Rice, Dinner: Rice + ?)!!! I did a bit of searching around, and apparently there's a little Japanese grocery store on Clarence St in the CBD (two streets West of QVB), has anyone ever been there? They have Onigiri molds and bento boxes right? (oh gawd I'm becoming such a Japanophile...)

Kano wrote:
Weird.. I prefer Steaks med-well done... or at least medium... some places cooks it to well-done which makes the steak taste like pure crap..
Med-rare has blood spurting out which sort out makes my appetite so bad... I don't sashimi.. since they're no blood lol
For eatouts, I really prefer... somewhere that's not over $20 0.0

Hmm, I must be the only one who <3's rare, bloody steaks. Now my friends think I'm a vampire...
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am

Canteen food is always different depending on where you go.

However the canteen at my school is both unhealthy and crappy.

Not to mention it's bloody expensive. Like $3.50 for a burger with mismatched meat. Or $3.50 for a chocolate-coated, cookies with icecream heaven bar. No with 50% LESS icecream than it should have.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:36 am

Sonozaki wrote:
Canteen food is always different depending on where you go.

However the canteen at my school is both unhealthy and crappy.

Not to mention it's bloody expensive. Like $3.50 for a burger with mismatched meat. Or $3.50 for a chocolate-coated, cookies with icecream heaven bar. No with 50% LESS icecream than it should have.

I think we can both agree that all public school canteens are pretty bad... I don't think my school even sells ice cream outside of paddlepops...
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 am

Haha. On a side note - Timeout is an awesome snack. So is Cherry Ripe.

How dark do you like your chocolate? I eat from 70% down but I can handle 85% darks. I tried 99% and managed to eat it all, albeit in a very wide timeframe. No one would eat it with me ):
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:58 am

Sonozaki wrote:
Haha. On a side note - Timeout is an awesome snack. So is Cherry Ripe.

How dark do you like your chocolate? I eat from 70% down but I can handle 85% darks. I tried 99% and managed to eat it all, albeit in a very wide timeframe. No one would eat it with me ):
lol did you get that 99% one from Thai Kee, cause this one time i bought it and tricked all my friends into eating it. Needless to say, no one liked it but me. as for chocolate, the darker the better but 75-85% is probably my favorite amount for cocoa content.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:00 am

<3 Timeout, that's all I buy when fundraiser chocolates go around.

Oh gawd, I don't think I can handle chocolate that strong, I like my chocolate loaded with sugar.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:05 am

Nah. I found some 99% Lindt at coles or something and went and bought it. It really lasted almost 2 weeks because I would eat it whenever I needed to wake up (It's like drinking coffee).

But 99% is a bit too much so 70% is the best d(^_^)b
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:50 am

70% if I want some sugar, I prefer 85% with some coffee or milk, v.nice. 99% is fine too, though it's harder to find so I usually don't bother.
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:34 pm

eating lots of chocolate for breakfast LOL
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:24 am

I eat chocolate from time to time... Normally calbury ones... I don't really mind or care for dark chocolate... Any chocolate I see in the cupboard/fridge, I eat lols
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 9:14 am

Kano wrote:
I eat chocolate from time to time... Normally calbury ones... I don't really mind or care for dark chocolate... Any chocolate I see in the cupboard/fridge, I eat lols

D: gah, cadbury's my favorite XD, especially the one with almonds~
Back to top Go down
znobbe18
Beginner
Beginner
znobbe18

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:29 am

i dont like cad.B's chocolate... cadburry - teeth - PAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnn

i love SNICKERS.............. yummmmmmmmmm
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:39 am

i'm eating pho. cuz my mum makes it better.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am

Wut? My mum makes pho better. D:

Yeah don't ask me how that works, lol
Back to top Go down
znobbe18
Beginner
Beginner
znobbe18

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:03 am

hmmmm PHO yumm yumm nooodles
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:20 am

go shuv it sticks. lols...

i know i've probably had this debate with plenty of people of who's pho is better. but seriously... NO =]
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:26 am

nyah Razz

I had bulduck (bullduck? bullduk? no, not duck.) It's vaguely a korean version of very, very, VERY hot buffalo wings. pwns buffalo wings though.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:33 am

WHERE WHERE WHERE? purchaseable in sydney? nyaaaa!!~~?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:39 am

Any decent Korean restaurant. You should try the one in Strathfield (yeah, lol all you want), get out on the non-plaza side, turn right and it's a smallish double shop on the opposite side of the street.
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:43 am

i ate 4 "cups" of SAGOOO

(what's the english of sago? LOOL)
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:48 am

Erm, sago? lol
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:49 am

What's sago? hmms.. *will try those wings next weeks if i get less shifts. hopes i do* so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah, they're the BOMB. Oh, and they provide free chilled water, lol

Although legally they should anyway. *runs to Maccas and asks for a free cup of water, Rolling Eyes *
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:57 am

WHAT"S SAGO!!

sticks - do you live in stratty?
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:58 am

Sago- you know,, ahahha, black round squishy yummy=))

w8 il post a pic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you eating at the moment? thread.   What are you eating at the moment? thread. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you eating at the moment? thread.
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next