DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Outside of technika... What do u do?

Go down 
+11
Azure
Zrios
clementsantoso
Iso-
SINNED
Dango
Restinpeace5
Saddy
icecold
hayatekazama
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Middleman
Middleman

Outside of technika... What do u do? Empty
PostSubject: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm

As per title. Meaning to say, where do u study, what do u work as, etc.

Starting the ball rolling again,

Im a Ngee Ann Poly student, taking... Child Psychology and early education.

Yes, i see all ur shocked faces.
Back to top Go down
hayatekazama
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:35 pm

lols no shocked face for me.. XDDDD

SMa School of Management Student here.. part time study taking business administration major in accountings and finance, but going to change it to major in management, also hope to find a part time job.. full time job will totally take away my time from technika...
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:50 pm

i wank .

no seriously , ORD next week . still rotting . need a job with decent basic pay (mcdonalds can go to hell) , desperately .
Back to top Go down
Saddy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:54 pm

Greendale Sec Student .
Back to top Go down
Restinpeace5
Amateur
Amateur
Restinpeace5

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 12:38 pm

lazily rotting and waiting for ns..... other then that... will be soon graduating from shatec in diploma in culinary skills... now working part time in a japanese restaurant called zenshin sushi at bugis street
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Restinpeace5?feature=mhw5
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 2:22 pm

@ven : i can imagine the child u taking care of is the face of ur dp xD
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
SINNED
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 4:22 am

I'm Dennis, 2nd year at Singapore Polytechinic, Diploma in Games Design and Development

I like to play basketball!! other than technika..
And if i can draw like mad with ideas, it would be a good replacement of WASTING MY TIME(i.e.rotting)=.=
Back to top Go down
Iso-

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 12:45 pm

private schooled~ so if im not playing technika or seen in arcades, im most likely mugging at home or playing free RPGs Mad
Back to top Go down
clementsantoso

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 1:50 pm

secondary sch kid 3rd year...
Back to top Go down
Zrios

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 2:04 pm

Waiting for NS letter to come ( Seriously where is my NS Letter most of friends gt theirs already )
Working at TZ CWP.. (Almost everyday cuz other staff school-ing -.-")
I guess play some mmorpg and watch animes at home > >
Back to top Go down
Restinpeace5
Amateur
Amateur
Restinpeace5

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:06 pm

Zrios wrote:
Waiting for NS letter to come ( Seriously where is my NS Letter most of friends gt theirs already )
Working at TZ CWP.. (Almost everyday cuz other staff school-ing -.-")
I guess play some mmorpg and watch animes at home > >

Hi-5 im almost like the same case XD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Restinpeace5?feature=mhw5
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 11:11 pm

Currently working as Secretary @ WongPartnership Law firm..

Games - PS3 (PSN = Alade, add!), WoW (current sub-GM of Revanche-Jubei'Thos)

Still damn waiting for NUS to reply for my application /sigh
Back to top Go down
NiNz
Beginner
Beginner
NiNz

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:11 pm

Either play guitar (for the past 13 years) or give guitar lessons from beginner to advanced levels in any genre..(with inspirations from steve vai, pertrucci and eric johnson)
Join some Hip-hop dance workshops here in sg,..(still looking around)
Wanting to form a chillout band.. just to have fun or practice with..(anyone intersted? pm me)

still looking for a job though.. bum..
Back to top Go down
lolpwnlol
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 am

Again... dead thread revival.

CCHMS Sec2. Plays Dj Max Portable 1 - BS (die, fever). Maybe a bit of S4.
Back to top Go down
Kollin
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:17 am

umm singapore poly grad from aeronautical engineering. just ORD (ORD LOH). waiting to go ntu mechanical engineering... so in the mean time i got 2 1/2 mths of slacking! =]

bowling, pool, mj, dota, roller blading, clubbing once in a while. yea thats all... and learning the guitar slowly myself. (no money for lessons T.T )
Back to top Go down
lolpwnlol
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:20 am

Oh, and i do play a bit of classical guitar (cca LOL)
Back to top Go down
SINNED
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 10:43 am

urh...2nd year Singapore Poly, games design!

i like to draw, play piano, basketball, and various hardcore-ish gaming like l4d?
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:39 pm

NiNz wrote:
Either play guitar (for the past 13 years) or give guitar lessons from beginner to advanced levels in any genre..(with inspirations from steve vai, pertrucci and eric johnson)

steve vai and petrucci . i like your taste .
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 9:47 pm

lolpwnlol wrote:

CCHMS? DID I SEE WRONG? THERES ANOTHER DJ FROM CCHMS? Find me. Im in 4grace. The emo kia sitting right at the back technikaing all day.
Back to top Go down
lolpwnlol
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:14 am

zhenyu1994 wrote:
lolpwnlol wrote:

CCHMS? DID I SEE WRONG? THERES ANOTHER DJ FROM CCHMS? Find me. Im in 4grace. The emo kia sitting right at the back technikaing all day.

Trolollollollol. I knew it!! Your name seems familiar... for some reason. Imma from 2CR. Usually playing DJ max Black Square in the morning/ recess. Either that, I will be wandering about the school. Oh yeah, I don't think there is more than 10 people who play dj max in cchms
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 am

In the whole cchms, only 1 takes arcade gaming competitively LAWLS. Dj max is dead in cchms. Most prob me and u tank nia... I lost my psp in school so cant play blacksquare. Lemme play hamsin tomorrow!!!
Back to top Go down
Saddy
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:15 am

-,- wut ..
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 9:35 pm

@saddy blehs he's my school mate.

Rawr couldnt find u. Ur classroom block is like demolished...

Back to topic.

CCHMS sec4 here. Retired DJmax(psp), retired maximum tune, retired ID5, quited jubeat. Only plays technika and pump it up. Taking the crappiest course in school: double pure science, pure lit, elective geo, double math, HCL.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 1:46 am

i hate lit ...
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 1:55 am

0.0 y hate lit Sad its the easiest sub to get A1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Outside of technika... What do u do?   Outside of technika... What do u do? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Outside of technika... What do u do?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next