DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJ Max Technika Etiquette

Go down 
+18
Lee Haku
puruputotsky
Ravel
konata
Munashii
SnakeAes
Tuna
philz
Sticks
ran00
Kei-kun
Shion
Tomoyo Daidouji
*~*
Kano
-Miyuki-
icecold
sblmnlv2
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

DJ Max Technika Etiquette Empty
PostSubject: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:04 am

Do you guys think DJ Max Technika is serious business? What's your views if any? Maybe there shouldn't be any rules.
Voice (type) your thoughts =]

I can think of a few things.

Don't play something the previous player failed (unless you were really planning on playing it)
Always check to see if the card line is longer than it really is before putting your card down (atleast at popular machines lol)
Always ask if you plan on using someone elses headphones that are already connected (maybe a hygiene and posessions issue?)
PLEASE DON"T PUNCH THE SCREEN!!

also: does the card line always go from left to right? just curious since thats how it turned out to be at all machines i've been to.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:31 pm

i love to irritate little kids who spams noob songs .
and people who got crew cards but still has no idea about gaming etiquettes (e.g cutting queue)

i do help noobs who have no idea how to play though , if they asked .
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:00 pm

o.o lols.

basic rules would be like.

no spamming of credits.
(spamming cuz causes irritation, and confusion, if you happen to forget how many credits you'd put in. also, it tends to get stolen, if nt careful. x.x)

never tap/scan/swipe your credits in while someone is playing.
(form of distraction. =__=" - it's even worse if the player has headphones on.)

be nice, take turns to play, and...
KEEP THE SCREEN CLEAN ALWAYS! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:49 pm

-I agree on not playing the same set the previous person played.. Not only is it intimidating, but it is boring to watch..
-Earphones and headphones borrowing should be asked for permission... haven't seen an issue with that yet..
-I normally get annoyed if someone cuts in line.. but if they had a reason or if they asked.. that's a different story..

Oh and I always thought it started from left to right... The idea got stuck after it went into that formation.. and the rest went along with it =P
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:48 pm

Whoops, I used some guy's headphones while cutting in line once Embarassed This was my first time though...

-Thou shalt have care in placing cards, usually people put on the sides of the machine which is fine, but one time a guy just chucks his on the front edge and while I'm playing it falls onto the screen confused
-I usually leave some napkins or serviettes on the machine for people to quickly give the screen a wipe, so go ahead and use it. Don't worry, it didn't go anywhere nasty (unless the screen was really grimy).
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:18 pm

hmm... Bring a cleaning fluid and a wiper I guess.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:25 pm

personally.. i don't like the screen to be 100% clean... no grime and no weird markings but.. i still like it used.. it helps me glide easier... no really guys.. believe me. After the arcade just wiped down the screen.. i could barely do the scratches for A.I. in the weekly -_-. (had to sorta play it like pink notes instead)
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:30 pm

it depends for me actually. I do bad at yellow notes at times if the screen isn't smooth.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:35 pm

*~* wrote:
Whoops, I used some guy's headphones while cutting in line once Embarassed This was my first time though...

Those were probably my headphones XD

I don't have a problem really with people using them, but first they have to ask permission, and then they have to have a clean head.
I've had things taken in the past, and at least once, has something returned broken. So I'm a bit cautious.

Hooray my first post here! (:
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:37 pm

Sonozaki wrote:
*~* wrote:

Those were probably my headphones XD

I don't have a problem really with people using them, but first they have to ask permission, and then they have to have a clean head.
I've had things taken in the past, and at least once, has something returned broken. So I'm a bit cautious.

Hooray my first post here! (:

You don't happen to bring your own towels/cleaning gear as well do you?
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:59 pm

bebe lets me use his earphones, because he loves me so much.

yeah Smile
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:19 pm

i can't use mine since the plug is small
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:08 pm

@ *~*;

No I don't bring any cleaning tools. seems as though I don't need to, and the GWGS staff seem to clean the screen every now and then.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:15 pm

Sonozaki wrote:
@ *~*;

No I don't bring any cleaning tools. seems as though I don't need to, and the GWGS staff seem to clean the screen every now and then.

Ah, it was I guy called AZEL I think, he brings his own headphones and cleaning rag for technika and a little hand towel for DDR. AFAIK, he left his phones on the machine last, last Double money, and I just used it 'cause I thought it was TZ's... (hey, I hadn't been into an arcade game since Initial D Ver. 3 back in `07)
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:21 am

Well, here when you play, you have to write your name and credits inserted on a record book.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:22 am

Card queue etiquette: How long should you wait before skipping someone's card? 30secs? 1min?
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 6:24 am

I dunno actually.

On busy days it's swiping mania (limit of 2 only per player).
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:28 am

@*~*
You should find the person and tell them its their turn.. this is also another way to make conversation or getting to know the guy/girl.. if not... ehh... just leave it on the left side to say they missed their turn and will get one after the last person playing gets off..

@Sonozaki
Stating your DJ name is nice too lol... put a card tracker on your sig..
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:46 am

Kano wrote:

@Sonozaki
Stating your DJ name is nice too lol... put a card tracker on your sig..

Sorry. Something wrong with that though.

Nevermind. Forgot to look at the preferences part of the Profile ><
EDIT: Still not working... Anything I miss? D:

But pretty soon that'll be my sub (no pun intended) along with Mion because I'll be getting a Panda card. Frankly there's no point transferring data. I'll get to Sub pretty quickly I reckon and even then I don't have enough Max points to keep doing Chain Note Challenge. (Wasted them all on effectors before I realised what I was doing... ><)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 am

@Sonozaki
Actually I didn't know who you were.. But I was curious since you said somewhere on this forum that your in Aus.. DJ SHION right? since I remember you also got a MION..
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:52 am

Kano wrote:
@Sonozaki
Actually I didn't know who you were.. But I was curious since you said somewhere on this forum that your in Aus.. DJ SHION right? since I remember you also got a MION..

Yeah that's right. And the new card will be Sonozaki, hence the name, but I'll still be using the other two every now and then...

In anycase, my sig still doesn't want to show up... /sob

It wouldn't show up on my old posts... Never mind (:
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:55 am

@Sonozaki
Okay nice.. Panda card? I am also getting one... you getting it from someone?
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:05 am

Actually, I'm not really sure I can get it...
I think I was hoping too much. We'll see, otherwise I'll be buying a new card. Fate if I can find it.

In anycase, Shion is good enough. Can practice Challenger one more time on that one Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:24 am

So if there's a DJ RIKA and DJ RENA out there it's almost the whole gang?
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:37 am

*~*

I prefer 10 seconds.
Then again if you know them too well and they are occupied you go first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ Max Technika Etiquette
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next