DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DJ Max Technika Etiquette

Go down 
+18
Lee Haku
puruputotsky
Ravel
konata
Munashii
SnakeAes
Tuna
philz
Sticks
ran00
Kei-kun
Shion
Tomoyo Daidouji
*~*
Kano
-Miyuki-
icecold
sblmnlv2
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:25 am

I clean the screen every after my credit but if someone pisses me off I'll spit on the screen and leave LOL
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:39 am

ran00 wrote:
I clean the screen every after my credit but if someone pisses me off I'll spit on the screen and leave LOL

I feel for you and the next person. Especially if they're a new person.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:12 am

lul getting it off me

card queues: take your turn after
waiting 20 seconds OR
looking around for the person anf if they're not in a 20m radius OR
if they're occupied
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:18 am

hmms.. card queues: i go off experience.
Usaully at gsgw if one of us is gambling (or a few) the player looks at the next card and calls out to that person.

normally if i'm gambling or busy i'll be like yeah yeah skip to next, but the card is still kept to the front. And i'll come back when im ready. It applies to everyone so it's fair =]. we also look around to make sure people that don't have a card or don't know how to line up have a turn just incase they waited.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 am

So how about the theoretical tapping?

Anyone does this?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:27 am

Sometimes, but if you're going to do it while i'm playing, do it BEHIND me where I can't see it. D:
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:45 pm

@Sticks
I thought so lol.. Now I know who Shion is.. I assume it was the other person that hanged around you the "First" time I met you..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:45 pm

Sticks - I guess you tend to imitate the tapping so you get off-rhythm?
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 pm

i just need a chicken to mess up my rhythm LOL
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:46 pm

i sit directly behind them so im totally out of view, while on my phone until theyre done
.. however to be honest, im actually tracking their scores on my phone on my website to see how they are, lol
either that, or if theyre going for high scores, seeing how far off they are from max score for the song etc

as for the line, at gwgs the card line is always there unless its empty so theres no real problem
if its empty i get off the platform, take a 10 sec cooldown walk, then get back on if noone shows any interest
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:45 am

PONYOOOO - Serious Business! well with the score tracking that is heh =]
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 pm

hey i like seeing how i compare against people, thats honestly the reason why i made the site in the first place, the whole 'doesnt work on the phone' excuse made a nice coverup, im competitive that way

but nowadays since ive met you all through bemani/these forums i pretty much have a good idea of where i stand in the sydney community, havent really seen too many new djs around. then again, i only play like once a week so i really cant tell. i really should play more though, my ranks are getting lower because people keep playing and i dont Sad
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:10 pm

PONYOOOO wrote:
hey i like seeing how i compare against people, thats honestly the reason why i made the site in the first place, the whole 'doesnt work on the phone' excuse made a nice coverup, im competitive that way

for some reason , when i tried to load it up from bento's psp , the text came up all black fonts . i cant see anything x.x
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:23 pm

icecold wrote:
PONYOOOO wrote:

for some reason , when i tried to load it up from bento's psp , the text came up all black fonts . i cant see anything x.x

hmm yeah sometimes borwsers dont read CSS properly, so they read the backgroundcolor=black, but dont read fontcolor=white, therefore the background AND font color are both black, meaning you cant read jack. its quite annoying. its a curse of having a (color) on black style website

i cant really think of an alternative right now but soon ill have cookies enabled and in the top right corner of the screen, you can change the page's CSS to use so itll be basic black on white instead. until it works on all platforms theres not much choice

until then, you can use the mobile version which is still black on white, but missing lots of features, which is actually what i still use on my phone to stalk people, works fine still Very Happy

http://technika.integriti.net/view.php << mobile
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:54 pm

somebody pls test it on psp . i dont have it =x
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:26 pm

i'm totally competitive, but only when i see some girl playing. For some reason when i see them, 'if' they're better than me... i just totally wanna get better. Definetly happened with DDR and ITG. But always time to practice to get better so =]. I know internationally i can't compete but atleast from the arcades i go to alone i'm not too bad i think.

with guys, only if they act try hard/dickheaded then i'll really get annoyed and just wanna play a game better than them. I've been so used to realising that in ddr/itg a girl physically can not be better than a guy, it's too tough when it comes to the hardest songs really. Maybe it's possible with dj max.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:36 pm

What really? I know a certain girl (actually two) that can beat me in Drums and DDR and guitar hero.. Your the third one that can beat me in DDR for sure... not sure about the others... Definitely not sure about technika... I haven't really consider myself are a good player compare to the others..
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:47 pm

I think you're better than a majority of people - maybe average compared to the higher tier players. Alot of us aren't tarr's, but you're closer than say i would be hah ^_^
I think for DDR the only dj max player better than me is Kissycat.

what i meant in my first post is i couldn't be the worlds 'best' at ddr or itg, it's not possible. but just being pretty good at it is what i try to do ^_^. Good as in atm i'm only missing two aa's from ddr extreme (last two 10 footers). Currently slowly trying to sdg the game (single digit great).

but dont let it get to you lols, when i first started i thought i was going great, then i realised there's SO MANY PEOPLE TO COMPETE WITH.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:07 pm

I'm trying to get there.. I guess we all are..
Back on topic.. Has anyone ever offered help for beginners? In my case.. I don't do anything until they ask..
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:45 am

I tend to be the type who speaks when spoken to.
Though if someone asked I would help them.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:18 am

I'm willing to help out players if they ask or they ask me while they play.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:52 am

sblmnlv2 wrote:
what i meant in my first post is i couldn't be the worlds 'best' at ddr or itg, it's not possible. but just being pretty good at it is what i try to do ^_^. Good as in atm i'm only missing two aa's from ddr extreme (last two 10 footers). Currently slowly trying to sdg the game (single digit great).

u beat me bad . i only 93% Max300 , and nowhere near A-ing Paranoia290 =x
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:07 am

well a 93% on extreme is considered an AA =]. that's really good ^_^.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:17 am

sblmnlv2 wrote:
well a 93% on extreme is considered an AA =]. that's really good ^_^.

i thought extreme score goes by combo , not perfects .

if you were really wondering , i had 350+ combo once .
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 3:54 am

What about Gajanggyo (is that how you spell it?) (is this the second time i've asked this quesiton?)

He is crazy. 97.8% MAX 300 on SN2. No kidding.
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJ Max Technika Etiquette   DJ Max Technika Etiquette - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJ Max Technika Etiquette
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next