DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The story behind your DJ name :D

Go down 
+47
nyaaaXD
myojin
tjadl6386
FROSTBYT
Kasumichan
kabuto
lolpwnlol
DJ Fatalyst
djnightmare9
hario
Ryuzul
j4games
cats
*~*
philz
Cam Palaka
AEON00
MSRB21
Rabidus
NiNz
Clazzimike
Tuna
Pasonia
KYMMIES
makotoken
Lee Haku
unregistered
aka-oni
Shion
Adziu
spongklong
Cicada
ThatsGobbles
puruputotsky
neilcullado
Winter-sama
dj_ash1983
Azure
KeriMae
edwarudo
NeonPixie
Dango
Tequila(Steph)
icecold
Restinpeace5
Horan
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:01 am

cats wrote:
*~* wrote:
*~*;: abusing as much special symbols as I can.
kawaii ^_^V

I'm just boring cats (simply Cat would not have sufficient cat-density implied), I kind of stole it from my bf >_> it was his DDR name before I started playing DDR. Now scores get so confusing u-u;;; otoh twice as many of them *nyahaha*

I don't know if I should maybe get my own Technika card (before they are sold put >_> Fate? ), since I've failed a few songs based on looking at the saved score for the song and it turns out to be his entry >_>;; I'm not very good ne ...

I'll say don't give up if you really like Technika... Go for it!
Back to top Go down
cats
Beginner
Beginner
cats

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:35 am

Azure wrote:
cats wrote:
*~* wrote:
*~*;: abusing as much special symbols as I can.
kawaii ^_^V

I'm just boring cats (simply Cat would not have sufficient cat-density implied), I kind of stole it from my bf >_> it was his DDR name before I started playing DDR. Now scores get so confusing u-u;;; otoh twice as many of them *nyahaha*

I don't know if I should maybe get my own Technika card (before they are sold put >_> Fate? ), since I've failed a few songs based on looking at the saved score for the song and it turns out to be his entry >_>;; I'm not very good ne ...

I'll say don't give up if you really like Technika... Go for it!

Yeah I find it to be very addictive >_>;;; going to run out of credit on my card soon at this rate ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 5:37 am

cats wrote:

Yeah I find it to be very addictive >_>;;; going to run out of credit on my card soon at this rate ^^;;

Youtube-nika more! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 10:36 am

^LOL WIN.
Back to top Go down
cats
Beginner
Beginner
cats

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 11:26 am

Azure wrote:

Youtube-nika more! Very Happy

*nodnod* I think my monitor is roughly the right size too *muahahaha*
Back to top Go down
j4games
Rookie
Rookie
j4games

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:47 am

At the time I was thinking of a name, I was in a craze over Umineko no Naku Koro ni (spiritual successor of Higurashi). I've thought of BATTLER and BEATRICE, but it didn't exactly 'click' on me >_>

So I've decided to use UMI-NEKO as my DJ name Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Winter-sama
High Class
Winter-sama

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 10:50 am

Hey UMI-NEKO.
Saw anyone you know?
Back to top Go down
j4games
Rookie
Rookie
j4games

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:02 am

I was able to hang out with DJ TOMOYO and his friend (forgot his name XD) earlier. He like, talked to me out of the blue, and I continued it ^_^. His friend told me about the flaws of the tournament, his thoughts on the Technika 2 OST, and the bugs each DJMAX game had o_o

At the tournament proper, I could only recognize STEPH among the participants, and that's only because of my frequent going to RP Ermita Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ryuzul
Rookie
Rookie
Ryuzul

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:34 am

=o My DJ name is the screen name i use all of the internet xD I came up with the name back when I was in 1st year high school(almost 6 years ago @.@). I was thinking up of a name for my pet at neopets, and I thought of combining the name of my fave video game characters back then xD namely Ryu(Breath of Fire) and Raziel(Soul Reaver), but some then already had a pet name Ryuzul =| I got lazy and i just added a k xD so my pet's name became Ryuzukl. But after that i kept continued to use Ryuzul as a screen name xP Orginally my DJ name was suppose to be Vali, my nickname =o but my friend thought that Ryuzul was cooler xD so I used Ryuzul.

@.@ *returns to school work that is due tomorrow morning*

o__o prooooocraaaaastiiiiiiinaaatiiiiiiiiiiioooon

my brain feels like jell-o...

*eats brain*

nom nom nom~
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:39 am

Ahh neopets!! LOL I REMEMBER THAT GAME! X]
Back to top Go down
Ryuzul
Rookie
Rookie
Ryuzul

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:51 am

http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=dagg

Last Spotted: A long, long time ago

xD lol

can't believe my account is still alive after all these years xD
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:30 am

I STILL PLAY NEOPETS hahahah... but only till the Altador Cup 5 ends (ViaCrap made the game worse ever since the original owners left) Razz. Then I'm back to just going to zap my pet, and collecting interest.

raiden638218384 here Razz
http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml?user=raiden638218384

@Ryuzul - lol, your account is still alive O_O. Back then they remove accounts inactive for about 2-3 years.
Back to top Go down
hario
Rookie
Rookie
hario

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 12:26 am

Killing time in a computer-shop.. might as well share mine.. xD

dj. S.IAN.E
S.E - initials of a girl that I have a huge crush on..
Ian is my nickname (Christian)
my original plan is to use this name.. (SianE)
but my friend told me that all letters in dj name is in Uppercase..
I got lazy and just put periods in between to separate the initials and my nickname..
haha..

Off topic (sorry)
btw.. I lost my card last week (still grieving) gonna buy a replacement card
next month, still saving cash for my cosplay project.. hmm..
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/buulee
djnightmare9
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 11:51 am

Well my nae DJNIGHT was based on DJMax Portable 2 of the song Nightmare =D I loved that song since i started playing DJMax Portable 2 =D
I was gonna put DJNightmare or something but it was too long so obviously i had to shorten it Rolling Eyes Still, i like these names =D
Your nightmare has just begun? lol! Evil Laugh* Muahahahahahahahahaha...(And so on...) Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DJ Fatalyst
Beginner
Beginner
DJ Fatalyst

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:41 pm

Technika Records Entry: DJ Fatalyst

Derivative: Catalyst
Origin: MMOFPS Callsign - Known affectionately by former clanmates as "Rubedo the Crystal Blood"
Details: Rubedo is a legendary alchemic catalyst, the perfect "Philosopher's Stone" said to possess the power to transmute lead to gold and produce the elixir of life, theoretically enabling one to live for an eternity.
Notes: After DJ Fatalyst (then DJ Catalyst) hooked up with his girlfriend, he gave the current DJ Catalyst his card and created a new card, known presently as DJ Fatalyst.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:55 pm

ooo ill make mine sound interesting!

LOL

dj name : KYMMiES
origin : KYMMiE, is my name Very Happy its basically like kimmi or kimi ~ but my name is spelt Kymmie (:
difference : An S is ADDED! ( dun dun dun )
Impact it has done : Some people have started to prenounce my name as kymmies
instead of kymmie LOL but its only the gamer people LOL XD~

weeee~~
Back to top Go down
lolpwnlol
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:36 am

Ok mine. Because I thought that life was funny yeah that
Back to top Go down
kabuto
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
kabuto

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Kabuto because of Kamen Rider Kabuto LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Kasumichan
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:19 am

DJ Name: Kasumi

Kasumi because I wanted to be weird. I used Kotarou for so long, and decided like 4 years ago that I was tired of that name so I switched it after I lost my KOTAROU card. So, everyone stop asking me if my name came from DoA. It didn't. -_-

Also, a week ago my friend told me his stupid brother that went to North Dakota and is using my Kasumi alias everywhere there.
Back to top Go down
FROSTBYT

FROSTBYT

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:09 am

My DJ name is Frostbyt because I'm an ice skater and an I.T student so, i came up with a name that best describes who I am. The letter "e" couldn't fit so, yea... Neutral
Back to top Go down
tjadl6386
Amateur
Amateur
tjadl6386

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:07 pm

My DJ name is a combination of my nickname and the initials of my full name.
Back to top Go down
myojin
Middleman
Middleman
myojin

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:32 am

Cool... didn't know there was a thread for this. I learned a lot, haha.

Myojin is my secondary nickname. Couldn't use Ramathaine because it was too long. Myojin was a creature card from Magic: The Gathering. There was a japanese-themed set back then (For those who follow Magic sets, that's how long ago I last played MtG) and I just used it whenever I couldn't use Ramathaine, since it sounded cool. People usually think it's Korean, but it's actually Japanese.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 2:35 am

oh i have heaps of those cards! LOL all in good condition <-- i am soo lame LOL
Back to top Go down
nyaaaXD
Middleman
Middleman
nyaaaXD

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 12:37 pm

just used my IRL name and sticked to it. picked DREWWWXD during those "i wish we'd get platinum crew over here in PH" already days.

when PC service launched i sorta renamed to DREW.XD
Back to top Go down
Horan
Middleman
Middleman
Horan

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 1:54 pm

myojin wrote:
Cool... didn't know there was a thread for this. I learned a lot, haha.

Myojin is my secondary nickname. Couldn't use Ramathaine because it was too long. Myojin was a creature card from Magic: The Gathering. There was a japanese-themed set back then (For those who follow Magic sets, that's how long ago I last played MtG) and I just used it whenever I couldn't use Ramathaine, since it sounded cool. People usually think it's Korean, but it's actually Japanese.

is that the Kamigawa deck?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The story behind your DJ name :D   The story behind your DJ name :D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The story behind your DJ name :D
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next