DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]

Go down 
+26
Clazzimike
X10SV
Mezuni
makotoken
neilcullado
Smiles
ran00
aka-oni
Dango
nlite
KYMMIES
Xzist
Tequila(Steph)
philz
Horan
*~*
-Miyuki-
Sticks
icecold
konata
Tomoyo Daidouji
Kano
Yongjun
Azure
sblmnlv2
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Empty
PostSubject: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 11:33 am

I originally had the melody card because i thought the cat in the corner was cute. Then the internet servers were created and due to my eagerness to create an account, i chose the wrong 'club' for the arcade i go to most often. Then i bought the 'here in the moment' card because it's just a fun song.
But now it's 'first kiss', because like for most people, it was the first song i played EVAR!!!, and i had the choice between that and fate, and FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE HAVE FATE!!!

i also payed $5 for the first two, then the last one was $6 lols.

Give the forum your stories ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 3:52 am

I order 2 cards from BMS, a normal one and the panda card but PM sent me a CTM card first which I only used for like 2 weeks before my panda card came Very Happy Been using it since then.
Back to top Go down
Yongjun

Yongjun

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 5:50 am

I got the Landscape card because of the mech. Now I changed it to a gundam lol
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:25 am

Bought Here in the moment, had a choice between melody, fate, come to me, and here in the moment
I have not touched technika so I didnt know what to choose.. But main choice was either fate or here in the moment..
I took here in the moment out of randomness.. Also realised there was Clear blue sky and I wanted that one..
Also bought that later on when it was the last copy and now its like a spare...
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:53 am

does anyone collect or purchase dj max cards? *just curious
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:56 am

I have the Come to Me card.

*sigh* looks like I got cursed for not ever beating that song ever since.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:59 am

i think you orta play come to me in normal popular play. play it till you know it well, it'll help you keep on beat for 'come to me' in first step. then eventually you'll be able to play 'come to me' in core sound =]
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:06 pm

lol....my story is freaking long....

my first card was the Black Square Card...my friend shared the card with me and we used it till it was a middleman...and got lost...
then my card which i ordered from BMS arrived. That was the come to me card, which i lost when it reached main DJ lols...
then i had to buy a replacement First Kiss card to replace my come to me...that card is Konata lols...
after that, I found a CBS card in the slot at the arcade lol...that was Lolita
and since i like the design for melody, i bought a melody card which has only been used once lol.
Then after losing Konata, i had to buy a replacement card and the only pink card left was here in the moment, so that became my new card.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:45 pm

oh my god o.0 you'd have been so high in the dj rankings lols. my original card .. i think i stopped at pop dj or something then had to re-start. it hurts.
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:52 pm

lol...on a very random off topic...i just recieved an email from Credit Union Australia...wth? they are saying my registration has failed when i've never even seen that site before =.=
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:59 pm

i get emails for penis enlargement, or for real looking fake rolex watches =]
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:07 pm

konata wrote:
lol....my story is freaking long....

my first card was the Black Square Card...my friend shared the card with me and we used it till it was a middleman...and got lost...
then my card which i ordered from BMS arrived. That was the come to me card, which i lost when it reached main DJ lols...
then i had to buy a replacement First Kiss card to replace my come to me...that card is Konata lols...
after that, I found a CBS card in the slot at the arcade lol...that was Lolita
and since i like the design for melody, i bought a melody card which has only been used once lol.
Then after losing Konata, i had to buy a replacement card and the only pink card left was here in the moment, so that became my new card.
WHAT?! Man, so you should be mix master or something then.. or transetter(however you spell it)... Ouch.. BS card being lost...

@sblmnlv2
I was wondering why you made sblmnlv2 when you had sblmnl lol.. oh well.. no need to explain if its hurts Cool
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:52 pm

I do collect the cards... Missing 2 more cards to complete the set I think lol
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 9:55 pm

They should make alternate Art Cards.

Like the Ladymade Star girls fighting over the guy.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 10:06 pm

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

They should sell Taekwonburi Cards . What a Face
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 7:21 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

Like the Ladymade Star girls fighting over the guy.
I don't think that was the case... IIRC they both have a boyfriend...
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 8:40 am

The boyfriends are twins too? (for added funny)

I want an alternate art for Blythe.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:33 pm

icecold wrote:
Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:

They should sell Taekwonburi Cards . What a Face
Argh, noooooo

enough quacking

I have all 8 plus Panda ones being sent from a friend. Expect me using a Panda one by next week. Very Happy

But from the beginning...

I looked up BMS and found out about Technika, was kicking myself obviously but not too bad since this was early December, not too late. Rocked on up to GW:MC and asked to see the cards, they had Fate, Fermion, Landscape and First Kiss. Picked First Kiss since I love that song on the PSP version. After PC started up officially, I picked up a Melody card (because it's pinku <_<) to use as a secondary when my main's in the card queue. Good thing of having 2 machines 1 min away from each other? lol tongue
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 1:44 pm

i wanted tcbs card at first, cuz i saw the card before, and it was damn pretty.
too bad the counters dun sell it, so i got melody instead. o.o
(i keep failing tht song in technika. but in PSP, that song ish awesome. esp... 4b hd. xD)

i'm still on the lookout for that tcbs card~ D;
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 4:05 pm

@Tomoyo Daidouji
Nope they aren't twins lol, I meant the boys, one with brownish hair, the other with glasses

@-Miyuki-
I got one Razz.. As a spare in case I lost my card, Which I did just recently >.>
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:12 am

I got a new card, it's Fermion or something.

I never saw this song since no one wants it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 6:28 am

Its a boss song in challenger set... the set after customiser
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:10 am

Kano - Hmm... really? Since it's challenger, odds of getting it = LOW.

I heard the song lately, it's okay.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:20 am

Looks pretty good.. the BGA when you play the song...
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:29 am

Hmm... if it's fast... erk.

Is there a Ladymade Star card? I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]   What Dj Max Card do you use and why =] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Dj Max Card do you use and why =]
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next