DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Important Rule: Don't lose your card

Go down 
+3
*~*
icecold
Tuna
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

Important Rule: Don't lose your card Empty
PostSubject: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 1:19 am

Many people probably haven't ever thought about this too consciously (or is it just me?) but make sure you keep your card safe. I know, many people might go 'duh, who wouldn't', but the reason I'm posting this up is because of this scenario:

An ordinary Technika day, on 6/3/2010:
1. Went to Galaxy World at around 1ish, probably ten minutes after Chris left for Galaxy.
2. Placed my sticker card (senpai) on the queue.
3. A cardless guy with a friend of his (forgot the name) took a look at my card and showed it to him.
4. He was holding my card for quite some time.
5. Started to become a little suspicious, but waited to see if he would put it back.
6. 2 minutes passed, and he was still holding it. I thought that if I left to recharge he would probably hide it somewhere.
7. Went up to him and asked for it back because I 'had to go'.

So, just make sure that you always have an eye on your card (especially if it's stickered as it attracts cardless hands), or let a trusting person mind it for you, because most of the times your card will get lost, stolen, damaged, whatever it says on the back of the card - at the time when you aren't focused about avoiding that.

Notes (not a spoiler, ignore the title. Just trying to cut space.)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:26 am

lesson learnt , dun trust strangers . even if u wish to let them see anything , keep them to yourself .

thieves are common lately due to the inflations , so im not surprised that people will do anything n everything to get what they want .
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 2:28 am

Don't worry Byran, I wanted to grind missions anyway Razz

I also went down to GW have a look, but there were only infrequent players (like me) playing?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:27 pm

Yeah you get the odd person taking a look at your custom card for too long sometimes. I mean, wtf are they going to do with it anyway? You lose your card and most likely you're going to have data transferred off to another card within the next 24 hours, unless they somehow have your PC UID and PW as well...
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 6:41 pm

you gonna curse and swear that you have to do all the missions and technicals back to square one ... =x
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 8:06 pm

I don't really care, my scores aren't all that good barring HB which I can get pretty easily again and randomizer (ugh). Missions are meh, just credit sinks for exp.
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 6:28 am

Well, that's custom card backfiring for us, just like OblivioN and its revenge against nubs.
Nah, what I was thinking about was the sticker. Losing the card means all the trouble of getting another one for $1.

(IDK about the print shop located near the Park on the way to Broadway, they do prints for damn cheap compared to cafes)
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:23 am

O: * gasp* card stealers

i just put 1 doller on the side instead of my card LOL cos im scared some one would take my card
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:44 am

ppl are more likely to take the dollar, Razz

What are they going to do with your card if they do take it? Play on your account and give you exp? rofl
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 11:46 am

LOL i saw this guy leave his card on the side and he walked off cos he was waiting and some kid took it and bent it and im like O_O! i rather my doller taken then a destroyed card x_X"
Back to top Go down
Pasonia
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 12:51 pm

KYMMIES wrote:
LOL i saw this guy leave his card on the side and he walked off cos he was waiting and some kid took it and bent it and im like O_O! i rather my doller taken then a destroyed card x_X"

What the hell are parents teaching their kids these days? "Destroy what doesn't belong to you"?!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 am

@first post - why didn't you just take ur card rather than watch him for a few minutes? *eyes you.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Important Rule: Don't lose your card   Important Rule: Don't lose your card Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Important Rule: Don't lose your card
Page 1 of 1