DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T2 machines at cine.

Go down 
+7
ran00
Rabidus
Azure
AceMilo._.
BOCHUP
Dango
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

T2machine at cine
1 machine of t2
T2 machines at cine. Vote_lcap28%T2 machines at cine. Vote_rcap
 28% [ 9 ]
2 machines of t2
T2 machines at cine. Vote_lcap72%T2 machines at cine. Vote_rcap
 72% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Dango
High Class

T2 machines at cine. Empty
PostSubject: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:16 pm

Well steven said from fb to bring in 1 machine to cine for test-run

But I'm trying to ask for 2, since its new every1 would wanna play so i dun think 1 will be enuff.
eg : smiles will hog it whole day 8D
Also if u wan to play back t1 u can just head to scape which is like.. a block away ==..

Well then start voting guys ._.
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 1:56 pm

To my point, if the T2 cards are avaliable and is able to use it offline like T1 then why not? now what i concern most is, is it able to use T2 card offline? if no i would suggest to Upgrade 1 machine first to test. therefore if is useable, i will suggest to upgrade the other 3days later.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 7:28 pm

hmm well if u put it tat way it sounds reasonable
Back to top Go down
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:28 pm

well, say that if you don't have enough credit in ZoneX and you have a lot of $$$ in your tz card. you cant go scape and transfer tz $$$ to zonex $$$ -.-, i rather have 1 tech2 machine in cine first (which will be offline) and 1 tech1 machine for now until the tech2 will be online :/
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Pretty sure the machine will skip "insert card" screen when it's offline.

Shounen said there's a maintainence in his arcade the other day and that's when he notice it.

If I remember correctly, during the LocTest @ Isu theme park, the video of all the LocTest do not have the "Insert Card" screen at all (Simply, Credit's in, they press and it goes to "Choose Mode" screen), even when they show in the video from start till end.

Although I'm damn tempted to say upgrade both but using the excuse of going to *SCAPE to play Technika1 is a bad one, I for one won't go to *SCAPE if possible at all :S

Anyway it's only a month (4 weeks) difference, provided that the International PC is ready for it on time.

I don't see anything appealing in Technika1 till end of August except the next SP - Fate, Cherokee, Whiteblue (All of which can be covered in Technika2's Pop Mixing) or well, Technika1 Tech Set.... >_> I don't know what can cover up for it but you can expect 80% of the songs featured in all the sets is available in Pop Mixing and to lesser extent, the Club Mixing as well (Hello Golden Disc/Super Speed Set)

All above is assuming that the content we get in the upgrade kit is the same as Korea's one (Later they go pull off that "Mutu/Hard to Start" crap then we are gg again)
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 am

i for 1 would surly hog the t2 machine, believe smiles will do :3
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:14 am

only 4 votes? left 2days to get everyone into this poll yeah?
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:17 am

You consider upgrading 1 @ Tampines1 also /hint hint

Edit: no wonder it sounds wrong, I mistyped several words and click send. typing in office ftl.

Last edited by Azure on Fri Jul 16, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:20 am

see how the vote goes on sunday night? need EVERYONE here to commit a voting poll first before i can do anything ya? i doing my part here already.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:23 am

BOCHUP wrote:
see how the vote goes on sunday night? need EVERYONE here to commit a voting poll first before i can do anything ya? i doing my part here already.

Yup yup not rushing you, sorry for making sound like it, it's great that you are willing to share this with us already Very Happy I make a link in our community thread so more people know about it. I think not much people read the FB discussion and see this poll.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:32 am

._. lol oh ya i'm curious y t1 have 2 machine ah ? o.o
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:38 am

Dango wrote:

Not sure but I think last time before some of the later machine appear @ other areas, T1 is damnnnnn packed with players everyday.

Sometimes after work I can't be bothered to play cause I have to queue up like 3-4 credits then on the weekend it's like worst, machine hog till the max lol. I think someone also e-mailed to TZ about it? After that they added the delay thing and pretty soon 1 machine just pop out as well lol

Maybe that might be the case but don't know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:51 am

Azure wrote:
Dango wrote:

Not sure but I think last time before some of the later machine appear @ other areas, T1 is damnnnnn packed with players everyday.

Sometimes after work I can't be bothered to play cause I have to queue up like 3-4 credits then on the weekend it's like worst, machine hog till the max lol. I think someone also e-mailed to TZ about it? After that they added the delay thing and pretty soon 1 machine just pop out as well lol

Maybe that might be the case but don't know Very Happy

Jacky Lol. he emailed to TZ, then they brought over the City Square machine to T1.

Anyway, 1 Of each machine for me.
Back to top Go down
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:13 am

Yes! I broke the tie!
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 4:30 am

its still a tie ._. lidat can have 2 in cwp?.. the machine is like alwiz 10+ credits here ==
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:18 am

so when's the arrival of technika 2 there?

you guys mind if I show this topic to timezone philippines?
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 am

I think it's up to Steven :O

(How come the vote keep going up but nobody post lol)
Back to top Go down
Smiles
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:20 am

why dun we do it like this.:

up 1 machine in cine first, and 1 in east. standby second one, obviously people who are against upgrading it to t2 would be also be playing t2(trust me on this). so we will see massive queues, and then we will start to see the t1 machine being neglected. this is the signal to upgrade the other t2(hopefully in less than 3 days lol). even the public will obviously play t2 instead of t1 if they are together.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:26 am

Smiles wrote:
why dun we do it like this.:

up 1 machine in cine first, and 1 in east. standby second one, obviously people who are against upgrading it to t2 would be also be playing t2(trust me on this). so we will see massive queues, and then we will start to see the t1 machine being neglected. this is the signal to upgrade the other t2(hopefully in less than 3 days lol). even the public will obviously play t2 instead of t1 if they are together.

I think this falls in vote no.1 then lol
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:28 am

err who's steven? LOL
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:31 am

ran00 wrote:
err who's steven? LOL
The one who's in charge of this! He's BOCHUP lol maybe later in the day he will reply cause he need to check the poll result
Back to top Go down
Smiles
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 5:40 am

@ azure, i voted 2 for obvious reasons, but im just taking in both sides to also satisfy their needs.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 9:56 am

eh ._. put 1 at cwp leh.. y alwiz t1 n cine de =(..
Back to top Go down
Smiles
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 11:27 am

coz they have 2 machines ea
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:18 pm

ya lor so put 1 more at cwp lar !! cwp credits alwiz above 10.. play shyt ==
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T2 machines at cine.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next