DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

T2 machines at cine.

Go down 
+7
ran00
Rabidus
Azure
AceMilo._.
BOCHUP
Dango
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

T2machine at cine
1 machine of t2
T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Vote_lcap28%T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 9 ]
2 machines of t2
T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Vote_lcap72%T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 72% [ 23 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:19 pm

how bout this lol. 2 t2 machines in cwp and 1 t1 + 1 t2 machine in cine. hows that sound?
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:35 pm

they wont import so many t2 machine so fast.. at most only importing 2 for nw so cant haha.. beside i dun wan put 2 i rather juz put 1 t1 1 t2 at cwp, ._.
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
AceMilo._.
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 12:43 pm

WAI SO LITTLE!!!!!!! well, then 1 t1 1 t2 in cine and same goes for cwp or tampines or anything -.- (cine is gonna be seriously crowded that way lol.. shit xD)
Back to top Go down
Rabidus
Amateur
Amateur
Rabidus

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:30 pm

They are going to import it? Phew I thought they are going to change the hardware.
But if they are going to import it might as well just keep the two T1 machines and have T2 machines also.
Unless Dango got it wrong, and they're going to change the hardware =/.
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:31 pm

ran00 wrote:
err who's steven? LOL

STEVEN is ME =)

Now that i know the card does not matter as the offline system doesnt accept cards.
One more thing is, the Delay system is i suggested and told them to insert de. Because of some areas there are way too many HOGGERS and SPAMMERS around. So i told them to throw in the Delay system.

After each Swipe the cool down period for next swipe is ONE MINUTE. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:36 pm

I thought it's upgrade kit so it's the same amount of machine..

@ bochup - Yea.. we kinda know the timer for the next swipe... since we kinda... "counted" it lol not against it though since it does help Razz

It doesn't matter for some place though, actually maybe worst cause 1min is just nice 1 song length as well so if some certain spammer will swipe in the middle of every song cause she's camping for the delay to expire... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:41 pm

i created this to ANTI-HOGGERs/SPAMMERs.

You guys jobs are to Make an effort to stop them if they going to swipe for 2nd time. Because its you guys job to stop them and tell them nicely whether you guys set the rules or what, my purpose for setting delay system is giving you guys do the job to stop the 2nd swipe from the same person. =)

For now, i still looking at places where alot of people are in the area and there is full of people playing, i will try to suggest timezone to have another. right now they are not able to purchase another machine due to costing is high.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 pm

BOCHUP wrote:
i created this to ANTI-HOGGERs/SPAMMERs.

You guys jobs are to Make an effort to stop them if they going to swipe for 2nd time. Because its you guys job to stop them and tell them nicely whether you guys set the rules or what, my purpose for setting delay system is giving you guys do the job to stop the 2nd swipe from the same person. =)

For now, i still looking at places where alot of people are in the area and there is full of people playing, i will try to suggest timezone to have another. right now they are not able to purchase another machine due to costing is high.

Believe us... we even talked to the parents.....
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:51 pm

there are many ways to persurade.

Right now. Today is Saturday, 48hrs more i need to combine the results already. i shall see what other alternative way i can do. or able to get the network as early as before End of August. I will spread the info once i receive from Timezone.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh hey, this is cool - this morning it was 3/4 or something, after post @ SGcafe. 9/10. WTH?!
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:57 pm

why dont timezone put notice like "1 credit per turn give others chance to play" they did here in the philippines
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:58 pm

i'll have to discuss with the management to deal with ALL Music games alright? there are places in timezone i'm not able to see hoggers or spammers because i went at the wrong time lol.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:02 pm

I think the delay system is ok as it is, the most I can see people playing in a row @ T1 is at most 2 credits or rarely 3 credits (VERY RARE), some of the new players kinda know the rule except a few, which is pretty alright already imo. Last time without the delay it's like "holyshit 10credits" and it all stacks up.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:13 pm

steven = bochup
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:52 pm

:3 at cwp its sometimes hogging, sometimes its not hogging, cause there is really near to 10 players or more thr ==.. tats y i asked for a new machine, every time go there sure must wait. And anyway the machine there is really crappy already ._. kinda out sensitivity for the touchscreen already got a bit of problem
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 8:55 pm

Oh and the reason why i wanna put only 1 t2 machine there is simply because since the machine there in bad conditions might have something to do with the type of players there, not being biased . So i just to be safe only want 1 there if possible ._.
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:11 am

for now i doubt is possible. besides those people might wanna enjoy the best condition is better to go cine than staying at cwp. if nobody is there and the machine will be abuse by ahbengs by banging n damage the machine. isnt it make no difference if the 2nd machine place there? i would rather have 3 machines at cine instread.
got more people to maintain and more people to hang around with.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 5:10 am

ok also wif me
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 11:53 pm

BOCHUP wrote:
for now i doubt is possible. besides those people might wanna enjoy the best condition is better to go cine than staying at cwp. if nobody is there and the machine will be abuse by ahbengs by banging n damage the machine. isnt it make no difference if the 2nd machine place there? i would rather have 3 machines at cine instread.
got more people to maintain and more people to hang around with.

crowd maintenance is a problem .

unless the crowd is as huge as sayyyy ... maximum tune , i see no point getting more than 2 machines in a certain location . not to mention that its a music game , the mashup of 3 different songs at one time will sound like crap . (the dhoby's pump vs ddr vs para is a good example of "crap mashups")
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:54 am

they probably know about this thats why they insert earpiece function .. i think MT also got right?.. or i duno ._. dun play MT but always see people bring headphone thr ._.
Back to top Go down
zhenyu1994
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 12:56 am

Uhhs. MT dun have =.= its a driving game. Dunnid head phone jacks ma... We like listening to our own music to block out the noise and cocentrate on driving.
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:59 am

wow, majority is having 2 machines at CINE? tomorrow morning i will sent through already. hope you guys agree with the wise decision eh?
anyway, if the machine has upgraded at the end of july, jus 3weeks before connection starts! why not?
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 am

BOCHUP wrote:
wow, majority is having 2 machines at CINE? tomorrow morning i will sent through already. hope you guys agree with the wise decision eh?
anyway, if the machine has upgraded at the end of july, jus 3weeks before connection starts! why not?

Gogo! My TZ credits is waiting for it!
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 4:22 am

@zhenyu : oo ok tks ;D
@bochup : so when will it arrive? o.o TELL ME MOAR Very Happy I WAN PLAY ON THE DAY OF REALIZE Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BOCHUP
Beginner
Beginner
BOCHUP

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:34 pm

GUYS, so the decision is 2 T2 machines to be place at CINE?
i will let you guys know when is the exact date to be arriving after upgrades ya?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: T2 machines at cine.   T2 machines at cine. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

T2 machines at cine.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next