DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queuing system!

Go down 
+19
mags014
edwarudo
DJ Fatalyst
nyaaaXD
Smiles
keda>:3
Cam Palaka
KANATA
AEON00
miraine
_Yami
X10SV
spongklong
Tequila(Steph)
Horan
neilcullado
makotoken
unregistered
ran00
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

Queuing system! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 9:28 pm

ay add ko lang iwasan yung sisingit na magdadahilan lang na aalis na nagmamadali na tapos hindi aalis

asar na asar ako sa dati nangyari pang pito sya makikiusap na pasingit dahil aalis na

pagkakita namin naglalaro sa 2nd machine ng g4
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 10:02 pm

Thank you for the suggestions Fatalyst, but Ed is right, changing the tradition might make things complicated. And the sad fact is that there are many "itchy hands" here in Philippines.

And we swipe during the loading times or whenever the player is not playing a song. I would agree, the BANG is distracting, so if someone else does do so, I (or the other players in queue) would tell them to do so only during loading times.

But yeah, I still prefer the one credit per player and one turn per queue and let new players continue on when they quickly fail on their first song, but for the majority of the players, they go with the two credits, so that's the general rule being proposed to the TZ branches.

----

Just a random fact: In Singapore, 6 year old children commute to school by themselves. If you're in the Philippines and plan to do the same to your child, you may want to free your sched up to go to the police station the next day Razz
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 11:19 pm

Fenrir wrote:

Just a random fact: In Singapore, 6 year old children commute to school by themselves. If you're in the Philippines and plan to do the same to your child, you may want to free your sched up to go to the police station the next day Razz

...lol what the. If you do that in Singapore, your parents might have to go to police station too, cause your kid got lost. and I mean it, this generation kid are so dependent on their parents, once they disappear. ggcryemo

/end lurking
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 am

Azure wrote:
Fenrir wrote:

...lol what the. If you do that in Singapore, your parents might have to go to police station too, cause your kid got lost. and I mean it, this generation kid are so dependent on their parents, once they disappear. ggcryemo

/end lurking

Whoa hahaha. What I meant is that your kid will have a "price tag" on his head rather than getting lost here in the Philippines. It's just very unsafe Sad.

Looks like parents would have to train their kids to navigate as well, my friend's brother goes to school on his own in Singapore, and he's just 6 when he started doing so.
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:19 am

Fenrir wrote:

Whoa hahaha. What I meant is that your kid will have a "price tag" on his head rather than getting lost here in the Philippines. It's just very unsafe Sad.

Looks like parents would have to train their kids to navigate as well, my friend's brother goes to school on his own in Singapore, and he's just 6 when he started doing so.

It's the same for me, I used cycle to school lol. It's good to be able to do that, I don't understand why parents want to spoon-feed them so much that they can't do a shit when the parents aren't around.

Contributing to the thread, personally as long as the players in the area feel the system works for them, that's a good system. All systems have flaw in some way and it's up to the players if they want to abuse it, there's no way it can be perfect lol

Though in Singapore usually we don't swipe credits more than a cycle, it allow player who just join us to get in the queue easily and we just need to remember who is after you etc.

And for those stranger/new player who want to try the game, usually we'll let them skip the queue and play first if it's a long queue (most of them will fail stage 3 if pop mix anyway lol), afterall you don't expect these kind of players to wait for near 30mins or hour depending on the queue just to try it out, most will just choose it give it a miss.
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:18 pm

Okay so today we tried the card queuing system. Apparently we were more than 10 so the cards won't fit on top of the machine anymore. So we placed them on the...

Queuing system! - Page 4 41031_1606853650876_1222201569_1764990_4564381_n
...floor.

Erm. R we doin it rite? Neutral

This seems more of a drag than the credit+list queuing system. So, I guess we'll stick with the credit queuing. o:
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
spongklong
Main DJ
Main DJ
spongklong

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 2:28 pm

^someone might slip and break their buttocks on thos cards! tis very dangerous...
Back to top Go down
puruputotsky
Rookie
Rookie
puruputotsky

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:35 pm

@ed
<3 that card queing. pati ID nakalapag na eh. =))
Back to top Go down
mags014
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 pm

@Pic
Longest line ba ito? Sino may birthday?

The list system is still ok, the problem is not everyone has pen and paper ready when they go to play Technika. Also, queuing would achieve most success on places, except for MOA (na sobrang daming taong naglalaro sa TZ arena). Some of them just recognize the 3 swipe rule of TZ, so I hope that the 2 swipe rule may be official to all TZ branches.
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:07 pm

LOL syempre di totoo yan hahah di yan gagana dito
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 3:34 am

Hay naku di na nagreply na yung taong gusto kong magreply.
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:37 am

Ang sumingit puputulan ng daliri

*u*
Back to top Go down
kitoy
Trainee
Trainee
kitoy

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:00 am

grabehan yung pila ahh ang haba
1 swipe per person~
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:54 am

kitoy wrote:
grabehan yung pila ahh ang haba
1 swipe per person~

2 swipes per person naman haha
Back to top Go down
kitoy
Trainee
Trainee
kitoy

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:58 am

ahhh kala ku pinalitan na eh
Back to top Go down
johnplacebo2010

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 3:50 pm

Tama iyan. Umaabuso na kasi ang mga tao at hindi lang one credit gusto maglaro. Kung nagfafail ka kaya marami ka maglagay, eh bakit pareparehas naman tayung nagfail. Mtagal na dapat alam kahit common sense ang quueing system na yan, di ko alam kung bakit ngayon lang naisip Smile)
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:16 pm

matagal na rin tong topic na to Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queuing system!   Queuing system! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queuing system!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DJ Max Technika 2 :: Regional :: Philippines-
Jump to: