DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~

Go down 
+19
Tuna
prinny2010
HenoUsabe
Adziu
CosmoVibe
nlite
Akiha
SonicShadow
unregistered
edwarudo
neilcullado
icecold
Kei-kun
Tequila(Steph)
KYMMIES
Azure
Sticks
mas*b8
Dango
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:48 am

I don't know if this is an accomplishment, but hey...Whatever.Laughing

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Image0042r

Best SSC Ever. I challenge anyone to post an easier one. Razz

Passed it of course and got 700 MP or so, a crappy reward for a crappy challenge, lol
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:15 am

HAAHAHAHAHnice!
Back to top Go down
unregistered
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:54 pm

Wow, hahaha XD

I once got an easy Honeymoon NM Special Surprise (think it was Fade In 1 with Blind), and one of the prizes was 24k... I MISSED it DX
Back to top Go down
SonicShadow
Trainee
Trainee
SonicShadow

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:09 pm

neilcullado wrote:
Managed to clear D2 HD (Both on Pop Mixing and Club Mixing)

Azure wrote:
Achieved my goal rawrrrnyann

Next goal:

Pass Airwave HD/Thor HD without sliding..

OR

Pass D2 HD/BEE-U-TIFUL HD without bugging.. in other words, I haven't pass LOL

At the expense of sounding like a nubxxorz, where do I view my achievements like this? (Although pictures have been removed to save space, but you guys should know which posts I'm talking about)
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 11:25 pm

@SonicShadow
PCrew site
Crew Race -> My DJ Setting (in the menu)
My Result (next to your DJ Plate image)
Navigate from there from Star, Pop (options of NM, HD and MX songs with your most recent on top), and Club Mixing.
Back to top Go down
SonicShadow
Trainee
Trainee
SonicShadow

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 2:01 am

^Surprised Thanks.
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:50 am

T2 was offline at our local arcade today. -____-'

So my only achievement today was passing Dual Strikers HD on crewrace (YEEEAUUUGHHH!!). No pic tho. LOL

And managed to get passed the first wave of purple+pink notes of Beeutiful. I still can't do the purples with the staircase pinks. Tried bugging it but I got a lot of breaks. I'll try spamming that last part some time. o.o
Back to top Go down
http://edwarudo.deviantart.com
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 11:12 am

@Ed
Dual Strikers isn't too bad. I can pass it... but only just. I've gotten 270 on it a few times (lol for one of the lowest S ranks)... yes, only 270... not even 271 :p

And about Bee-U-Tiful... just a tip.. treat it a bit like Oblivion and slide what you can. It's just that it's faster and more dense with notes. Once you get that, you'll understand the song a whole lot more.
Back to top Go down
Akiha
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:30 pm

I had a ton of trouble with Duel Strikers HD, i found that there's a quick double tap during the repeats at the end that i kept on missing and as soon as I started forcing myself to remember that part I was fine.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 1:40 pm

I still don't know the chart enough. I played it once today and passed on 259k. I lol'd inside as I saw the big A+ come up on screen with some randoms in the background saying, "WHOA... he got an A+!"

Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 9:33 pm

mas*b8 wrote:
I still don't know the chart enough. I played it once today and passed on 259k. I lol'd inside as I saw the big A+ come up on screen with some randoms in the background saying, "WHOA... he got an A+!"

Oh, little do they know...lol
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 10:14 pm

@Sticks
Are you buying your icons/plates/patterns? Cos unlocking your current one through SC/SSCs would be pretty damn good rewards.
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:29 am

I've only bought a D-rank CFLS icon, Fog pattern and Pink gradient (1) plate. Everything else was won. Got 13 plates, 5 patterns and 8 icons incl. Thor and default button).

Wish i'd get more icons/songs from SSC rewards. All I seem to be getting are piddling amounts of MP and random plates.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:26 am

Yay.. I have the set of Fate icons now!! ... ... fuckhead.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:33 am

HEY I LOVE FATE DFLGNLFKHLDFNKLHDNFKLNDSF
DSBLDSNBLKNDFBKLD
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 6:59 am

mas*b8 wrote:
Yay.. I have the set of Fate icons now!! ... ... fuckhead.
FUUUUUU` i know how you feel, I kept getting fate challenges. Easy, but I didn't want to play it. Mad

KYMMIES wrote:
HEY I LOVE FATE DFLGNLFKHLDFNKLHDNFKLNDSF
DSBLDSNBLKNDFBKLD

DSJKFHLUEQWRHEWFJLHDAFJAHSLJASHDUHEL Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:03 am

i realised
area 7 chalenges
maxpoints is o the right side ? mark
xD i ended up getting it right 6 times LOL

LOL
and im thinking maybe area 7 is magical >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 7:16 am

@Sticks
I have 27 icons now with one.. maybe two of them actually being ones I want. I'm making a spreadsheet as well to track what songs I have/purchased/unlocked and what stage each is on.. could be useful to others as well.

@Kymbo
I use to always pick the right.. I distinctly remember getting one of my many many, Coastal Tempo icons (the girl one) from Area 7. Perhaps it's magical for anyone who isn't me Sad(
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:29 pm

FINALLY FUCKEN PASSED BEEUTIFUL!!!!

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 165757_1809035945307_1222201569_2208004_2718923_n

D2 HD, you're next...bitch!!
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Woohoo!

Where's D2 :p

I bought it Bee-U-Tiful for Pop... hadn't played in ages... I can put it almost any stage for Super Speed I think :p
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:50 pm

^ I'm still inconsistent with that bitch chart (Beeutiful). So, it might take a while before I can finish D2. D:

Also, I forgot to post this:
~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 156311_1809163108486_1222201569_2208551_6729516_n

One cool. Pretty damn gay. D:
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:53 pm

Oh wow... only a few cools! Nice work... I might buy that eventually.. oh hang on. That's NM... maybe HD unless I have that much points to spare.. which won't happen for T2.

Edit:
Why are you using the NZ flag?
Back to top Go down
edwarudo
Mix Master
Mix Master
edwarudo

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 2:01 pm

Yeah, it's NM. Got it from a surprise challenge on the first day T2 become online here. Razz
And it's only one cool. o.o

EDIT: Coz it looks pimpin'. I'm actually diggin the Indian flag, but they removed it d'awww. Sad
Back to top Go down
nlite
Sub DJ
Sub DJ

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:18 pm

Sticks wrote:
I've only bought a D-rank CFLS icon, Fog pattern and Pink gradient (1) plate. Everything else was won. Got 13 plates, 5 patterns and 8 icons incl. Thor and default button).

Wish i'd get more icons/songs from SSC rewards. All I seem to be getting are piddling amounts of MP and random plates.

epic gay. sc two days ago - sos mx, fade in, opposite wipe. died before go go go FUUUU.

also - i've got like, 4 icons and 3 plates (defaults included) rofl.
Back to top Go down
mas*b8
High Class

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:56 am

First pass on Thor ~Extended Mix~ HD.

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 166153_10150109793816287_585171286_8106897_930205_n

Now to get destroyed by the MX :p

Edit:

Fail video of me playing Thor ~Extended Mix~

dj. MeekoX1 on the camera.

The ending is exactly the same as Thor HD in pop (same with Thor Ext MX as well). You hear random sounds from other games and even one of my staff asking about random customers so yeah... just ignore that shit :p

Edit 2:

Fucking forgot to post the actual link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7ayuLyilXk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~   ~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

~ DJ Max Technika Accomplishments and Pics ~
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next