DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weird Technika Playing habits?

Go down 
+47
Lee Haku
Zero6277
Cam Palaka
j4games
miraine
agentblaze2412
AceMilo._.
mas*b8
Ryuzul
philz
spongklong
cats
renier1412
Rabidus
Adziu
Dango
Restinpeace5
Tequila(Steph)
Winter-sama
neilcullado
Kei-kun
dj_ash1983
aka-oni
Xzist
Horan
nlite
KYMMIES
Hokuto
Pasonia
AniimeFr3ak
Finnel
konata
Smiles
Technikawesome
Azure
SnakeAes
Tuna
*~*
sblmnlv2
Sticks
Tomoyo Daidouji
ran00
Munashii
icecold
Shion
Kano
51 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Middleman
Middleman

Weird Technika Playing habits? Empty
PostSubject: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 1:48 pm

Just curious to know, do you guys have any bad habits while playing technika?

Well to start the ball rolling...

1. I usually cross my leg when i play.
2. At times, (As commented by miyuki), My legs would sway out of the platform, as if its wanting to kick somebody.

I have more, but i cant think of any now. So yea.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:38 pm

I sometimes cross my legs if the song gets to the easy part.. like holds on SSSS.. And I to do a light bounce with the beat when it gets a bit hard...
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:21 pm

If my phone goes of between loading, I would pick it up, and play while talking to the person on the phone. Then guilt trip them (if they know I'm playing Technika) by mentioning the aforementioned fact at the end of our conversation.
But I suppose it doesn't happen that often.

Umm... I slouch on the easy songs? x]
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:53 pm

Sonozaki wrote:
If my phone goes of between loading, I would pick it up, and play while talking to the person on the phone. Then guilt trip them (if they know I'm playing Technika) by mentioning the aforementioned fact at the end of our conversation.
But I suppose it doesn't happen that often.

Umm... I slouch on the easy songs? x]

I remembered how rest was calling me and i talked to him on the phone throughout the whole of Para Q in coresound.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:56 pm

im trying to full-RLRLRLRLRLRL the yellows in PFW2 .
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:31 am

I've noticed i subconsciously start swaying in sync with the blue line that run across the screen while playing.
that and i move closer to the machine for easier songs
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:02 am

I move further away from the screen when playing easier songs, and when jacks appear (Hexad TP) I get closer.

I've always noticed how a lot of people sway. I find myself doing it too x]
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:21 am

i tend to snap my fingers or rotate my wrist even in the middle of a song
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:23 am

Tapping my feet and leaving the play floor during song load times or song select.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:27 am

Oh man.. Whenever there's a break (as in where you can a break in the middle of the song since there's no notes to hit which normally occurs for about 3-5 seconds?).. I tend to clean?.. my fingers like.. like rubbing between my index and thumbs.. really weird habit even though its not at all that bad..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:29 am

I do a random select when I play POP mode at times (hold one side for a few seconds then release).
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:31 am

^Better random, turn around and do it. Razz

Slow songs, or songs with gaps I just spam touches here and there when i'm bored. If I find a loud one I spam that to high heaven.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 am

Songs with gap or easy ones I just freestyle with it... Like add extra notes to fill the gaps and make the song at least sound good..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:34 am

Sticks - As in not looking at the screen right? I'll give it a try.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:57 am

LOls, i probably roll my shoulders or clean my hands on my pants during breaks of hard /fast songs.

When i try to go for score on a Technical set and just do too badly to know i'm going to even do remotely well, i just start screaming/singing/humming really loudly the song i'm playing at the time. I think when i got landscape after getting to you twice on randomizor, it was just scream/humming the whole time and playing it with one finger. (did pretty well actually XD)

i also look at the above screen to see who's behind me (friends, crowd, people i know, people i don't like etc =]_)
but not too obviously. but now that i typed it here... *sigh.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:05 am

Of course if they can't see you face in the reflection you can't see them but they can still see you. Razz
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:06 am

i.e. *looking into the screen above haha
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:50 am

I tend to look in the screen too. But usually all I see is the machines behind me. No love for Technika ):

GWGS ought to have the aircon on most days. Your hands get really sweaty while you play and the unevaporating sweat makes it worse. At least TZ has humongo fans Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:49 am

Crouching down during loading to get a drink of refillable Hungry Jacks soft drink while looking up to see that my song hasn't started yet. If only TZ was a bit more lenient with drinks like GW...
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:11 am

Is getting drunk okay too?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:21 am

@*~*
Just put on the floor on the side lol.. Staff don't like it on the machine because if it spills.. its going to get really messy..
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 am

Stuff's usually on the floor as mentioned. I take a sip every now and then of HJ drink/easy way during the time between songs.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:36 am

But you're going to try the wet screen mode!
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:05 am

@Sonozaki they usaully do have aircon on but it's been broken or something.. which really sucks.. the fan that's there is for dj max players (gsgw) so if it's not turned in your direction, you can change it anytime =]
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:15 am

i should bring a handheld fan once in a while . the aircon usually off at 9pm and it really gets on our nerves .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Technika Playing habits?   Weird Technika Playing habits? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Weird Technika Playing habits?
Page 1 of 10Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next