DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?

Go down 
+16
-iD-
_Yami
Mjolnir
Shion
icecold
znobbe18
Sticks
konata
Humpstar
sblmnlv2
Tomoyo Daidouji
Kei-kun
Kano
Dango
Yongjun
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yongjun

Yongjun

What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:02 am

I was wondering what kind of headphones everyone used while playing Technika. I usually don't see many others playing since the arcade in my location is kind of quiet. I used to use my Sennheiser HD555's but it wasn't doing too well for portable use. Currently using Audio Technica ATH-M50's.
Back to top Go down
Dango
High Class

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:18 am

I can play without it =P
Back to top Go down
http://dango-in-a-bento.blogspot.com
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:30 am

I used to find head phones useless... but now I really need them...
Because I think the main reason why I break... is when I get distracted from the noise other than technika.. I don't mean the staircase break... I mean like the beginning of "remember TP" where the notes are spread apart and you have to know when to press it.. I normally miss either I'm nervous or... can't hear the music well enough... I'm probably too dependent on the music..

Relating back to question... Mainly earphones from the ipod/touch/phone or I normally bring a headset.. Plantronics.. One of the closed environment headsets (there's only two models)
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 am

None.
Though I want a headphone that just cancels all the noise.

With some bass, unz. unz. etc.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:08 am

Actually, anything I can get my hands on.

But maybe those expensive ones (BOSE) soon.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:57 am

i just use my ipod ones if i'm at an arcade with horribly low sound. but i here a few ppl talking about buying sennheiser ones costing a couple of hundred for dj max. i'd like to know if it really does make you play better.

<3 galaxy world george street - i really never need headphones there because the machine is always turned up - and they bought out a fan because it gets far too hot. <3's the fan >< (stuns me to think they never bought out the fan when i play ddr lols]
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Humpstar
Beginner
Beginner
Humpstar

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 11:29 am

i use my sony headphones... cuts out all sound except the game =D plus the bass on mine makes me feel like im in heaven <3
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I use my...audio TECHNIKA! erm...seriously, i use audio technica ear phones...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 4:15 pm

sblmnlv2 wrote:
i just use my ipod ones if i'm at an arcade with horribly low sound. but i here a few ppl talking about buying sennheiser ones costing a couple of hundred for dj max. i'd like to know if it really does make you play better.

<3 galaxy world george street - i really never need headphones there because the machine is always turned up - and they bought out a fan because it gets far too hot. <3's the fan >< (stuns me to think they never bought out the fan when i play ddr lols]
Galaxy World is good because of the monopoly.. and I don't really need earphones for galaxy world because its loud enough.. which is awesome..
A few people buying sennheisers? I don't think it affects your playstyle.. Just helps to hear the music more clearer.. I know my one cost around $44 and its really... big but I can hear the music fine with mine >.> I'm sure you've seen them..
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2010 12:17 pm

konata wrote:
I use my...audio TECHNIKA! erm...seriously, i use audio technica ear phones...
Was wondering when this would come up...lol

Seriously, I've been using earbuds/earphones and now I can't play without them. Take them off and i'll start tapping off sync and generally go confused. Argh.
Back to top Go down
znobbe18
Beginner
Beginner
znobbe18

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:32 am

i use my skull candy headphones..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:19 am

znobbe18 wrote:
i use my cotton candy headphones..

funky chups you got there .
Back to top Go down
Middleman
Middleman

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Audio-technica headphones for me. In my fave colour too...

But then again, there are times my hair is spiked up and i cant use them, coz my hair would get flattened...
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Sennheiser HD-218. Excellent bass and it's soft and small so it's great. Although, it is a bit quiet, so I have to max the volume on the machine, then people get pissed when they put their earbuds on.
Someone needs to remind me to put the volume down after I'm done. Please? XD
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:33 pm

full blast is fun . makes me feel like i'm in a frigging concert lol
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:53 am

headphones must go full blast, who wouldn't?

earphones i guess you have to tone it down a little bit, or you'll make yourself deaf.
Back to top Go down
Mjolnir
Rookie
Rookie
Mjolnir

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 9:49 am

sony mdr-ex33 the one that looks like a pokeball hehe
Back to top Go down
_Yami
Amateur
Amateur
_Yami

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:03 am

any kind =)) hahaha, well i can play without it though
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 am

Some Chinese brand off some wholesale site, it's pretty good for $6. Looks more expensive than $6 at least, :3

BTW Donaya/Lee Haku (just Lee? o.o) was using mine at TZ (because you know how SOFT IT IS) and she said there was a buzzing, I tried using them and there was the buzzing. It's weird, I used them on the GW one and there wasn't any buzzing and I don't get buzzing when it's plugged into the laptop/PSP/mp3 player/etc. I'm guessing the TZ machine has something whacked with its audio out jacks?

BTW congrats to GW for moving the machine, and boosting the volume. it's awesome cuz there's a wall to the back and right side so all the sound echoes out for everyone to hear. omg it's loud.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

see ^_^ gsgw does cater. we just have to SUGGEST!!

i've yet to use anything but ipod headfones - is it realy good with those big dj type things?
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

"Big DJ type things" look cooler Wink
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:23 am

over ear headphones? They're good for keeping sound in and keeping sound out but I find them too distracting/bulky. Smaller ones maybe?
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

i'm scared if i use it and sway to what i'm playing i'll fall over. not really ^_^. hmms.. 'big dj type things' do look cooler haha
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:28 am

The only problem I have with my Phones is that the cord is really long, so if I swing my arms, which I tend to do, I'll probably break the cord... I need to tie it with something... D:
Back to top Go down
-iD-

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 1:19 am

ive been using skull candy hesh for the longest time now but im thinking of upgrading to either senn ie8 or ue tf10, another thing is machines here in the philippines have low volume output so i use fiio headphones amplifier for added bass and volume. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?   What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of headphones do you use while playing Technika?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next