DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~

Go down 
+31
Rabidus
renier1412
unregistered
neilcullado
Dango
aka-oni
Restinpeace5
nlite
edwarudo
KYMMIES
Sticks
pillz
Horan
Xzist
Humpstar
xerovlade016
Hokuto
-Miyuki-
ran00
konata
SnakeAes
Kei-kun
Lee Haku
Munashii
*~*
icecold
philz
Shion
Kano
sblmnlv2
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Empty
PostSubject: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:41 pm

because the whole world needs to know another thing about you =]

I'm whopper mega good at those basketball games at arcades

the TZ machine, pb of 123 i believe, the machines at price paradise, pb is 462
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:50 pm

Man.. vs DONAYA and BEBEAU in basketball... those guys are insane.. BEBEAU doubled my score and DONAYA tripled my score... and I didn't do TOO bad >.>
I enjoy having conversations from other people, especially if its not at high school.. and my favourite game genre other than rhythm games would be fighting..
I tend to talk to technika players who doesn't know the technika community.. heck I should be advertising this forum for Anna lol
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:52 pm

do it man, do it, i'll get such a big head!
the majority of people here are from Aust, but what's good is that even peeps from sing and phillo are on the same internet server so we all can keep track of eachother thanks to dj max crew and ponyoooo's site.

i talk, ALOT.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:03 am

Sounds like this place is going to get busy :3

My gaming list goes:
1.Anything DJ MAX related (ahaha)
2.Anything else rhythm related with a scoring system
3.Perfecting songs on said rhythm games (I S'ed the cheerleader songs on Ouendan 2! So proud Razz )
4.FPS games that encourage co-op
5.RTS that have exploitable cheapness (C&C3)
6.RPG games that I can play before I sleep on my PSP or DS x]

And so on...
I don't deserve to be in year 12 Embarassed
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 2:17 am

i can freeline Very Happy

anyway ..
im right handed, but my left hand is actually messed up.
my left ring finger is totally immobile, and i cant move it even if i wanted to. good thing i dont have to use it in technika ..
with that said, that doesnt mean i suck at games that involve hands, such as guitar hero, in which i can do any song on expert Very Happy TTFAF FTW
however ... i play guitar hero .. left handed. booyah!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:16 am

1) i dislocated my left wrist during iceskating when i was a little kid . it ended up pretty lopsided to me , even till now .
This resulted in plenty of unnecessary wrist pressure during Guitarfreaks .

2) I have 163 gold discs for DJMax 2 .

3) I'm a quiet guy irl .

4) I played Final Fantasy 7 (5 runthroughs) , 8 (6 runthroughs) , 9 (3 runthroughs) and X-2 (3 runthroughs) Yes u can say I pretty much spoilt the game .

5) I fullcombo TTFAF EXT on drummania - hi ponyo . Passed twice on stealth mode .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:33 am

@Icecold
Omg you are exactly like me on the final fantasy comment
But if I remember correctly.. I've played ff7 (3 times), ff8 (7-8 times), ff9 (4-5 times), ff10 (6 times) and ff-x2 (once)
ff8 was a bitch because I missed some very rare, yet useless items.. those shitty occult fans mags... the rest were meh.. last runthroughs are expoilting every secrets and clear every mini game.. also used a guide so yeah.. needed a checklist so I used that.. previous runthroughs I just thoroughly enjoyed the game or done due to requests from friends who cbf completing it so they made me do it while they were eating "pop corns", watching me play >.>.. except for ffx-2.. forced myself to complete it as much as I didn't like it..

Other popular squaresoft games I've completed... Chrono cross, chrono trigger, legend of mana, ff tactics.. I believe they were squaresoft when they produced these games before changing into square enix.. oh and "The Bouncer"..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:32 am

ff8 - i spoilt it by getting 100 quakes (str/mag), holys (HP), flares (str/mag), meltdowns (vit), reflects (spr), lion heart , ehrgeiz , save the queen and strange vision ... all at disc 1 . by disc 2 , i got 100 triples from to change 1 character to a speed demon . i didnt like the dumb sidequest to collect the meh-items , winhill mission and obel lake especially .

---------

ffx-2's 100 floor dungeon was evil . i like it .

chrono cross , oh god i love that game . but i've yet to stock all 33 characters >_<
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:56 am

Oh you mean those secrets... Hahah I didn't like the thought of refining my cards... although I speed run most of the runthrough (as a challenge aka no grinding, etc)... Love the card system in ff8 though.. ff9 was a bit meh... Couldn't get every card in ff9..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:24 am

Kano wrote:
Oh you mean those secrets... Hahah I didn't like the thought of refining my cards... although I speed run most of the runthrough (as a challenge aka no grinding, etc)... Love the card system in ff8 though.. ff9 was a bit meh... Couldn't get every card in ff9..

if you were really wondering .

quakes - refine dino bone -> 20quakes from T-rex .
reflect - draw for adamantoise lvl30 @ dollet beach
meltdown - gayla card -> meltdown fluid -> 10 meltdown
holy/flare - draw from diablos lvl30

lionheart
adamantium - adamantoise lvl30 . nuff said . or mug BGH251F2 .
dragon fang - t-rex lvl20-29 drop them .
pulse ammo - mug elastoid lvl30 @ laguna 2nd dream for laser cannon , 1 -> 5

ehrgeiz
dragon skin - anacondaur lvl30
adamantium - ...
fury fragment - blue dragon card 4 -> 1

strange vision
adamantium .. again
star fragment - iron giant card 3 -> 1 , or RareDrop T-rex
curse spike - tri-face card 1 -> 1

save the queen - too much cards to play with .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:32 am

adamantium from one of the brothers card if I remember correctly...
after I had ragnarok... getting all items were pretty easy compared to freaking ff9.. ff7's chocobo breeding pissed me off until I knew what I was doing wrong.. ff10 was meh... they made it a bit too easy there.. ffx-2 I cbf.. rushed it and now its collecting dust..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:45 am

Kano wrote:
adamantium from one of the brothers card if I remember correctly...
after I had ragnarok... getting all items were pretty easy compared to freaking ff9.. ff7's chocobo breeding pissed me off until I knew what I was doing wrong.. ff10 was meh... they made it a bit too easy there.. ffx-2 I cbf.. rushed it and now its collecting dust..

adamantium from minotaur .

ff9 items was nasty . you need plenty of preparation before otherwise you're unable to get some of the items in the future (glass buckle in disc 1 was one abusive item)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:05 am

hahah ahh yeah.. I know one thing annoying in ff9... I will not kill the boss until I steal every shit he has on him/her/it..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:07 am

Kano wrote:
hahah ahh yeah.. I know one thing annoying in ff9... I will not kill the boss until I steal every shit he has on him/her/it..

oh yes . antlion's gold helm took me 2 hours and 30+ ethers (with white wind to counter sandstorm) to steal =.="
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:10 am

I think I remember that... When you have to rescue/follow Eiko after the fake wedding with dagger/garnet or something then he pops out? I gave up after 30 mins-hour of trying... I was being cheap on ethers and potion that time..
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:12 am

as much as you have patience , the one with the demon book was killer . you have a damned countdown to fight with .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:13 am

Correct me if I'm wrong.. you refer to that overpowered monster in the alexandria library? I remember NOT Killing him until I read the guide...
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:17 am

Kano wrote:
Correct me if I'm wrong.. you refer to that overpowered monster in the alexandria library? I remember NOT Killing him until I read the guide...

yup that irritating 200page book of 15k HP . i killed it in disc 2 .

overleveling with garudas was pretty fun . i never wanted to complete disc 1 until i hit lvl 40 . (and got the chocograph treasures along the way)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am

Lol hotn'cold was fun for a while... getting better chocobos which digs harder, better, faster, stronger was like hot dayum...
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:28 am

Hot n' Cold was frustrating .

Digging Graphs was worse . (Especially the one in the ocean)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:30 am

Oh man finding the right location of the graph... was Sweat n' Pain..
Did you ever complete that skipping rope thing LOL!!
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:32 am

on PSP i had like 115 .
PSX i had 270 i think . (i felt giddy after that, i had so much trouble concentrating on it)
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:38 am

I play Melody in real life, I've even got the helmet, messenger bag, and school uniform (well, A school uniform...) Now all I need is a cat following me around.
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:50 am

And some guy who appears to have to prevalence in the MV whatsoever. Just a "Hey I play ball as well... That's about it".
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:52 am

Sonozaki wrote:
And some guy who appears to have to prevalence in the MV whatsoever. Just a "Hey I play ball as well... That's about it".

Wait a minute, it might not even be the right ball... Is Melody Baseball or Softball?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next