DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~

Go down 
+31
Rabidus
renier1412
unregistered
neilcullado
Dango
aka-oni
Restinpeace5
nlite
edwarudo
KYMMIES
Sticks
pillz
Horan
Xzist
Humpstar
xerovlade016
Hokuto
-Miyuki-
ran00
konata
SnakeAes
Kei-kun
Lee Haku
Munashii
*~*
icecold
philz
Shion
Kano
sblmnlv2
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
pillz

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 8:39 am

u dont' need to tst in id5....
it's braking in-in-in with full grip.....
the top TAer for ID in australia has beaten hk on nagao doing that...

japan is hard tho >.<"
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:40 am

I'm not shitting you man.. I normally drop a dollar, try it out, gets it, moves on to next machine..
But if I see one I seriously want, I'll try trying until I get it... depending on size depends on how much I will spend to grab it..
There's a common place at the city, its at Capitol..
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 10:23 am

oh! youre tlking bout the small ones that can like fit in ur pocket! yeah those are pretty close to 1 in 3
anything bigger is... too many coins used LOL
prize paradise has the best rates decent sized toys(bigger than your head) are 1 in 5-10 and majors are one in 40ish
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:24 am

Do not even attempt the big ones, its all luck whether the claw will grab on to it or not, has a bit of skill to know where to grab but seriously isn't that of a mission to grab the specific area..
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:32 am

skills are even needed just need a hand and set of eyes
prize paradise has easter event when all the claws are getting replaced so that theres a better chance of winning prizes on good friday
anyone gonna go?
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 7:53 am

I went... saw those little gatsby key chains and I was fighting with DJ ANIIME whoever goes first to grab one.. xD
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:11 am

the main events on good fri tho.. cant wait ><
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:14 am

Hahaha ahh yeah I'll probably make an appearance there... depends really... Havent seen you before so I don't know who you are XP
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am

rofl maybe ill see u round sometime before then maybe tz sunday lol
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 8:35 am

That's pretty much for me to do... to find and meet everyone that's on the forum that I have not yet to talk to..
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:14 am

*High 5's for playing the "less popular" versions* (Blue, Silver, Sapphire, etc.)

Don't know why people still play Pokemon, I already got tired of it 3 generations in.
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:29 am

agreed after soo many 15 yrs of pokemon ppl still want more i stopped at silver LOL
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 am

I've cleared Phantasm (No this is not my clip.)
I've cleared Extra for PCB.
Extra for EoSD
Extra for MoF (Not with Marisa bug D:)
Last spell card for Extra SA (D:)
Last spell card for Extra IN (I hate Mokou Sad)
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:40 am

i expect a huge discussion after i make this post.

How does one find Mewtwo or mew in pokemon - .... was it yellow? or blue. did you cheat? was it at some truck? or did you have to go thru the mines or somthing.
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 11:45 am

mewtwo : cerulean cave after beating the game, just surf over and get through cave and bam its there

mew : gameshark, theres no legit way to get it here, event is japan only fml
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:49 pm

Get it to 1HP, then sleep it and ULTRA BALL SPAMM.

I gave up pokemon After Crystal. Only interested in in the new ones since they're a remake of Silver/Gold.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 6:54 pm

Started playing pokemon soul silver and OH JOY the music made me think back when I was playing Silver...
So yeah pokemon remakes are awesome.. especially the one that just recently came out...
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:17 am

hehe pokemon!@

i have all pokemon games including the gameboy ones * looks around *

Very Happy

i also bought pkmn ranger
and pkmn mysterydungeonS!
\
LOL

i loooveee pokemon :3
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:23 am

Ahaha I used to play pokemon waaaayy back in Primary school, Red version. Very Happy

on no$gmb.

Ah those were the days eh? Razz
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:26 am

yup ^_^ i feel like a kid again sitting in the train playing my ds LOL

heading to play technika. LOL * whistles *
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:39 am

i want a rl masterball... so i can catch bebe xD
actually just his hands ^^
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:44 am

Wut Sticks...
I play pokemon on gameboys... never used emulator before on pokemon... seems like a waste of time.. and cheating!! I remember there's that speed button for emulator...
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:48 am

Sticks wrote:
Ahaha I used to play pokemon waaaayy back in Primary school, Red version. Very Happy

on no$gmb.

you gotta LIVE it.

my friend ebayed a pokemon BRICK just to play. pokemon red ftw.

(zsnes > all)
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:52 am

That's pretty much the only reason I played. The SPEED button. It'd speed up walking and battles and sh*t by 5x. Waste my time with more unnecessary waiting eh? I think not. The bike didn't help one bit. At least this time there's running shoes. lol

I'm only playing Soul Silver because:
1. It's the remake of my favourite game in the series.
2. Actually training my pokemanz so they can kick my friend's team's Pichu-sized asses with their RNG-abused, IV-abused, super-stats.
Back to top Go down
pillz

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Sticks wrote:

on no$gmb.

i remember that shit on my pentium 1.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next