DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~

Go down 
+31
Rabidus
renier1412
unregistered
neilcullado
Dango
aka-oni
Restinpeace5
nlite
edwarudo
KYMMIES
Sticks
pillz
Horan
Xzist
Humpstar
xerovlade016
Hokuto
-Miyuki-
ran00
konata
SnakeAes
Kei-kun
Lee Haku
Munashii
*~*
icecold
philz
Shion
Kano
sblmnlv2
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:57 am

Hmm... By all accounts I'm pretty sure it's baseball.

Excuse my ignorance but aren't they pretty much the same? (Aside from the underarm/overarm pitching business)
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:01 am

Sonozaki wrote:
Hmm... By all accounts I'm pretty sure it's baseball.

Excuse my ignorance but aren't they pretty much the same? (Aside from the underarm/overarm pitching business)

Minor rules and field differences AFAIK, but yeah, pitching makes a big difference. Underarm throws are so easy to hit...
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 8:04 am

I think baseball fields are slightly larger? that and the balls are different sizes (baseballs are smaller). oh and the rule for stealing bases is slightly different.
I use to play baseball but it's been a while since then...

edit: forgot the obvious overarm/underarm thing that's already been said
Back to top Go down
Lee Haku
Rookie
Rookie
Lee Haku

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:27 am

Kano wrote:
Oh you mean those secrets... Hahah I didn't like the thought of refining my cards... although I speed run most of the runthrough (as a challenge aka no grinding, etc)... Love the card system in ff8 though.. ff9 was a bit meh... Couldn't get every card in ff9..

Interesting how a lot of people stopped playing the series since square and enix merged.
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:35 am

*currently wondering what i did during the period where everyone played rpg's o.0...

oh i know. I PLAYED DDR!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:21 pm

*~* wrote:
Sonozaki wrote:
And some guy who appears to have to prevalence in the MV whatsoever. Just a "Hey I play ball as well... That's about it".

Wait a minute, it might not even be the right ball... Is Melody Baseball or Softball?

end of the day , nice balls .

Lee Haku wrote:
Interesting how a lot of people stopped playing the series since square and enix merged.

hey , star ocean still rocks .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:14 am

@Lee Haku
Oh yes I noticed that.. But I think they stopped after final fantasy X... It was pretty successful... compared to its sequel.. the series after that went downhill.. and I heard FF13 also went downhill.. in terms of gameplay and storyline..

@Icecold
Hahah Star ocean... I never really finished that game.. Just couldn't be bothered...

@Anna
When I was rpging(junior high?! to non-senior high school days).. I was started playing DDR as well as whatever was in the arcades (bemani, tekken, initiald, wangan)... started in long~ ago but went serious when Extreme came out and stopped when the new DDR machines came out, after Extreme..

@*~*
Pretty sure Melody is baseball
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:00 am

I WoW, Oh shi- I shouldn't posted.
Back to top Go down
SnakeAes
Beginner
Beginner
SnakeAes

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm

I play Street Fighter 4 competitively.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/psnsnakeaes
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:01 pm

Kano wrote:
@Icecold
Hahah Star ocean... I never really finished that game.. Just couldn't be bothered...

I only played SO1 and 2 . 2 i turned the whole game upside down just like FF8 . Final Weapon within the first 15 hours LOL .

Speaking of which , fun fact - the most latest console i have is a XBox . Not 360 .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:03 pm

no ps3?

@SNAKEAES
I also play it competitively... just I tend to rage at some sagat players for playing safe/boring.. the Tiger shot, HK abusers..
Back to top Go down
SnakeAes
Beginner
Beginner
SnakeAes

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:27 am

icecold wrote:
i turned the whole game upside down just like FF8 . Final Weapon within the first 15 hours LOL
Lol I've done that before, getting Lionheart at like the beginning of Disc 1... You basically cruise through the rest of the game making sure Squall is always at critical health lmao.

Kano wrote:
@SNAKEAES
I also play it competitively... just I tend to rage at some sagat players for playing safe/boring.. the Tiger shot, HK abusers..
Haha, yeah. Arcade Infinity, where I play Technika, is like the SoCal mecca for Street Fighter 4 players, so there's a lot of good competition there.
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 6:41 am

SO2 is fun XD somehow managed to play through the game like 5 times and still havent completed the game yet, due to a shitload of problems lol... stupid celeste is a PITA =.= and the latest console i have is a PSX! YAY! and that was lost too ><
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:27 am

konata wrote:
SO2 is fun XD somehow managed to play through the game like 5 times and still havent completed the game yet, due to a shitload of problems lol... stupid celeste is a PITA =.= and the latest console i have is a PSX! YAY! and that was lost too ><

i settle ur celeste . got chisato ?

kano : nope . no space and no money .

snake : lionheart isnt much actually . junctions are more important .
Back to top Go down
konata
Amateur
Amateur
konata

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:39 am

celeste done lol...but i dun wanna take on the other boss lol...and...no chisato....my party consists of a overleveled claude, a rena, leon and opera....the rest are...super underleveled celine noel....dun ask why i only got 6 characters lol.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 10:45 am

Did I tell you the most time consuming shit in ff8 is actually drawing the hell out of your enemies? (if your cheap to refine your cards that is)
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:05 am

konata wrote:
celeste done lol...but i dun wanna take on the other boss lol...and...no chisato....my party consists of a overleveled claude, a rena, leon and opera....the rest are...super underleveled celine noel....dun ask why i only got 6 characters lol.

leon sucks if u consider about damage/min . (with the exception of the occasional close-range gremlin lair)

but seriously , chisato is overpowered once you get tear gas . u can defeat celeste in 5 mins LOL .

Kano wrote:
Did I tell you the most time consuming shit in ff8 is actually drawing the hell out of your enemies? (if your cheap to refine your cards that is)

some i guess . majority are related to cards actually .

i draw holy , flares , full-lifes and triples .

the rest arent so important to me .
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:12 am

I used to build and paint gundams and other scale models
Used to play the drums
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:26 am

I made one Gundam model in SMASH! '09. It was free (:

One of the easiest beginner models I think (Except the instructions were in Japanese so it took a little longer than it should. People say pictures help but I find it more confusing D:

I've always wanted to learn the drums. Then I watched Senri Kawaguchi play the drums. Now it's a goal for my "end of uni" days Very Happy

I play piano averagely, guitar crappily, and make sigs. Not much else really.
Back to top Go down
ran00
Professional
Professional
ran00

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:29 am

rawr i wish i can play the piano if i have the time ill post some of my gundams here
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:15 pm

Hahah I made like 4 gundams (SEED/Destiny series).. Haven't painted them or don't really need to... they're the pre-painted ones 1/100 PVC..
Back to top Go down
SnakeAes
Beginner
Beginner
SnakeAes

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 9:57 pm

icecold wrote:
snake : lionheart isnt much actually . junctions are more important .
Meh, I dunno. If you have Lionheart, 100 Ultimas junctioned in Elemental Defense, a good Speed Junction and a good Evade Junction, Squall can pretty much solo the entire game.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 11:10 pm

SnakeAes wrote:
Meh, I dunno. If you have Lionheart, 100 Ultimas junctioned in Elemental Defense, a good Speed Junction and a good Evade Junction, Squall can pretty much solo the entire game.

i would disagree . the 2 weapons will still be a bitch to clear .
Back to top Go down
-Miyuki-
Trainee
Trainee
-Miyuki-

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 13, 2010 4:08 pm

lols. this is getting off topic.

anyways.
1) me plays para para (i love dancing. it's my passion.) competitively back when i started.
then for the crowd (yes, i'm an attention whore sometimes. Razz) ...
then nao, it's purly for fun. same with ddr. lols. o.O

2) i have the dj max games... and i are very noob. lol. x;

3) used to be the only girl known in the sg technika community. Razz
(attention whoring timeeeee~ xD)
but not anymore alr. lols.

4) i watch rather than play - broke all the time.

5) i eat hell loads... but cutting down recently. x;
Back to top Go down
Hokuto
Beginner
Beginner
Hokuto

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 5:30 am

I usually lead myself to my own doom. One time I ate at a quite high-class restaurant(Chef's quarters) even when I'm tight on budget and my savings where gone(I bought books for drawing manga and technika also took away the money I save up)because my friend told me their steak and penne would be good, I ended up ordering more than the steak and came out with my stomach so full that I can see the curves when staring down at my shirt. so yeah I ended up spending about 3/4 of supposedly my week's budget for food. but no regrets, their steak and penne was damn good.

I sometimes get air-headed while playing. Sometimes I just stare off at the screen while doing nothing. also happens while I'm playing technika at times.

I usually complain about how Mcdonald's is killing me slowly, but I still eat there because I "accidentally" overspend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~   Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun Facts about your self that are NOT DJ max related =]!~~
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next