DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

osu! (aka a simply awesome game)

Go down 
+6
Shion
NiNz
Cicada
Sticks
philz
Pasonia
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Pasonia
Trainee
Trainee

osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Empty
PostSubject: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:02 am

http://osu.ppy.sh

A free music game based on the DS music game, Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan (and its spin-off, the Elite Beat Agents) to occupy your music-game-itching time while searching for anything DJMAX related.

I feel like introducing you to everything about it but... I think you guys should just experience this game. It's wonderful just for the fact that it's a lot less fussy and lot more user-friendly than other emulator games such as Stepmania.

<3

Ring me up there if you're playing or are going to play. =p
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 7:30 am

i used to hold a few records for SSS ranks but eventually got annoyed due to my mouse breaking and my new mouse not being as accurate as my first .. so yeah

however i do play osu1+2/elitebeatagents on nds and have S ranked all diva modes
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:05 am

Yeah, I used to hold a few SSS ranks, but got bored and stopped playing.

Was a tablet user with tablet sensitivity jacked up to high and mapping a 1280x800 screen to a mere 8x5 rectangle. My spinners were the bomb, lol
Back to top Go down
Pasonia
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:27 am

I wonder what's this SSS rank you guys are talking about since the max was SS (for 100% accuracy, same as S for Technika).

@.@
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:46 am

Well it was a LONG time ago, might be getting it confused with other SSS games.
Back to top Go down
Pasonia
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:48 am

Oh man.

Play it again. You'll love the changes if you were there before. =p
Back to top Go down
Cicada
Beginner
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 6:20 am

I'M PLAYING!!!
Back to top Go down
NiNz
Beginner
Beginner
NiNz

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:40 am

this game rocks.. tons of songs and ranks. the iphone/touch app of this gives u the sorta feel of mini-technika.. pm me if any of you guys need help putting .osz files in the iphone/touch. especially the technika songs.. kudos!
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:02 am

I managed to pass Impossible Wizards in Winter song and that was my achievement for the game. Stopped playing really after that. Got annoyed at the cheaters.
Back to top Go down
Pasonia
Trainee
Trainee

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:13 am

Shion wrote:
I managed to pass Impossible Wizards in Winter song and that was my achievement for the game. Stopped playing really after that. Got annoyed at the cheaters.

Cheaters? We do have a report system you know, or you can just talk directly to the BATs. They will handle and investigate.
Back to top Go down
Tequila(Steph)
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
Tequila(Steph)

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 2:37 am

lol I wish I had a tablet for this one XD I can't do the spins with my mouse LOL. I might try playing again when I find the time lol
Back to top Go down
dj_ash1983
Rookie
Rookie
dj_ash1983

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:42 pm

I also play "OSU!" too, currently got addicted to taiko mode. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://djash1983.blogspot.com
Winter-sama
High Class
Winter-sama

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 11:24 pm

I play too. Catch teh beat.
Back to top Go down
KYMMIES
Trendsetter
Trendsetter
KYMMIES

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 8:19 pm

I LOVE OSU
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: osu! (aka a simply awesome game)   osu! (aka a simply awesome game) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

osu! (aka a simply awesome game)
Page 1 of 1