DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you playing now?

Go down 
+61
windmix
Akiha
cklaighe
kabuto
Zero6277
AceMilo._.
renneru
iamivanangeles
Kagami
KMAX
vader
spongklong
nyaaaXD
mas*b8
Rabidus
KYMMIES
Lee Haku
Ryuzul
AEON00
hario
cats
renier1412
Amuro
MSRB21
Smiles
aka-oni
dj_ash1983
Winter-sama
Ri0n5272
NeonPixie
Tequila(Steph)
Bree!
puruputotsky
Pasonia
edwarudo
Restinpeace5
neilcullado
Xzist
Horan
pillz
Novice
xerovlade016
Hokuto
ran00
konata
KISSYCAT
_Yami
SnakeAes
Tuna
*~*
Shion
Sticks
icecold
sblmnlv2
Tomoyo Daidouji
Kei-kun
Kano
X10SV
Azure
Munashii
philz
65 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

What games are you playing now? Empty
PostSubject: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:12 am

i used to play ragnarok online, iRO, lv 80 wizard then i got bored of clock tower
then i went onto the private server aeRO and was a gm there but quit eventually, but was an irc op for months after still

and i also played wow, tbh its gameplay mechanics are something no other game as matched, but theyve kinda killed it by removing the uniqueness of classes and pretty much making them all hybrids. its quite lame. the only true classes would be the pure dps classes, in that they can only dps and nothing else now, but even then they are still losing their spots in raids to maybe a healer who turned into dps spec. its quite sad. and yes i played up till ulduar 3.2, and did all hard modes, barthilas oceania horde, was in the guild Cross. booyah.

i generally play CS:S, league of legends (lv 30 now), dota, diablo2 US-west ftw, mabinogi when bored, and do coding when im REALLY bored, hence how my website was made
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 2:55 am

Oh god I've played too many MMO's to note and more offline games than MMO's.

However i started way back in the Tibia days which was a decade+ ago. I'm about as chinese farmer as it gets since i grind and farm just like one!
I've game hopped 100+ and that's probably an understatement.
Memorable games to me are:
RO, played that on and off for about 5years. official and private
PristonTales, before cash shops were even invented, got to softcap.
Gunbound, was ranked in top 1k of the world at a point and within top 100 of Australia.
Team Fortress2, which i still play every so often when i'm bored
Dota/Wc3, ughh i wasted so much time playing this repeatitive game >.>
FFXI, yes the online one. Shame i had to quit cause of how big a timesink it is but it's a very fun game.

Currently i don't play anything cause of full-time employment(only while i'm on uni break) >.<
but i am waiting for TERAonline, FFXIV and Star Wars: the Old republic.

@ponyoooo how can you stand LoL, its such an unbalanced game >.> and when you play with like 1 or more friends its really hard to lose
Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:04 am

Am playing WoW now Very Happy Tanking is fun! Icecrown encounter is pretty pleasing me so far.

EDIT: That's for PC. + Trilogy as well

PSP - DJMax Portable series (Of course..), Valkyria Chronicle 2
PS3 - Bayonetta, Darksider, Star Ocean 4 International

Last edited by Azure on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cause I need to)
Back to top Go down
X10SV
Beginner
Beginner
X10SV

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:24 am

Dissidia Final Fantasy, aside from DJ Max Portable titles.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:43 am

Right now... Ps3... Bayonetta.. trying to get all achievement at the moment
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:00 am

holy shit mabinogi...
i thought NO one would play it in australia.

cs:s is ok. just sometimes stupid. yum surfing.

wow, and bayonetta.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:06 am

Hmm... per console?

Wii - Tales of Graces

360 - Bayonetta

DS - Dragon Quest VI

PS2 - IIDX EMPRESS
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 10:25 am

Right now?

DDR/ITG <3 <3 <3 <3
Stepmania (dancing game simulation on pc)
DJ Max Technika (didnt realise there were previous games until i found out about tech)
Guitar freaks sometimes, getting into Drummania more (from today actually)

DS i play most things that fit on my R4
Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 1, 2 are probably the only music games i have other than Rythem Heaven.
the rest are puzzle games (zoo keeper, Mr driller, and i cheat my way thru mario 64 (because i don't have the patience to figure it out myself)

Back in the day where i actually had time and stayed home for a day or two in a row:
CS:S (iceworld and de_dust... o m g <3 shotgun!!! there's no describing how i loved it back then... i'd sweat playing it for hours)
Dota was pretty sweet (days of hanging in net cafes)
Had fond interest in TowerDefence but got annoyed when i lost to an invisible army (last round on some map and stopped playing forever, (first time i made it to the last line urrgghh and just.. couldn't take it)

i think thats it... but the only ontopic things i said were the first few things ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://djmaxtechnikatp.forumotion.com
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 1:17 pm

i used to play diablo2 LOD too ... until my com crashed . bummer .
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 5:01 pm

Oh yes on the DS.. Phoenix Wright >.> on the second game at the moment... soo addictive..
Haven't touched kingdom hearts 385-2 days but I don't think I will until I finish up to the latest ace attorney series...
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 6:41 pm

@sub

OSU !!

ive s-ranked/full comboed every hard song for all 3 games, its quite the fun
havent taped them all though, got lazy

oh, and i did this too because the song was just asking for it BECAUSE ITS THAT AWESOME

Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 7:17 pm

oh gosh i havn't s'd anything, i know kissycat and teh maccaman have for game 1, kissycat has for game 2 and... there's a game three o.0!!?!?
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 9:21 pm

Kano wrote:
Oh yes on the DS.. Phoenix Wright >.> on the second game at the moment...

OBJECTION ! lol

What games are you playing now? Objection
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:37 pm

Finished all 4 a while ago, waiting for the 5th, can't read in Jpn THAT well.

Game 3 is EBA, lol
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 11:45 pm

Ahh Phoenix Wright. Your spikyness shall awe many to come.

As for currently, trying to get DJMBS playcount up so I can finally get Season 2... and promptly die at every mission x]

Question... has anyone finished Club Just yet? The one with three 100% missions. I only beat honeymoon ;-;
Haven't Technika'ed lately... Thinking I'm probably going to be rusty when I do get back... It sucks being in year 12 D:
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 12:12 am

ready now is personally much easier with random or mirror . i hate it when you're holding a note and press the other on the left thumb .

dear my lady is hell , but doable .

I'm still unable to clear remember though . PP it in technika is much easier x=
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:13 am

@Sticks
Nice... I tend to play it while going to city by train and back...
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:17 am

Kano wrote:
@Sticks
Nice... I tend to play it while going to city by train and back...

If you play it at night when you should be sleeping... (make sure nothing is on the next day)
You probably wont end up sleeping. I was playing the third one (Trials and Tribulations) and went through the last case till the end. Stayed up all night but it was damn worth it (:
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:38 am

@Sonozaki
Funny.. I normally play it before sleeping... When I think alot.. I feel like sleeping.. happened on the train afew times now..
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:23 am

Hmm... I'm playing more IIDX on the weekend.

Maybe Pop'n later.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:40 am

Just play puzzle games along the way to city
Prof. Layton is decent.

Ready Now is so doable
DML.. Yeah doable as well.

But I lost my psp.
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:47 am

I love playing Prof.Layton games. As soon as they come out, i play the whole game in 1sitting without a break xD
I can't wait till they release the next one
Back to top Go down
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

Munashii wrote:
I love playing Prof.Layton games. As soon as they come out, i play the whole game in 1sitting without a break xD
I can't wait till they release the next one

lol. this reminds me, i got a phone call yesterday, it went something like this:

"friend: phil! number 110!"
"me: *sigh* ...."
*30 seconds later*
"me: right down down right right down right right right right"
"friend: .. ... .. okay got it thanks"
*hang up*
Back to top Go down
sblmnlv2
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
sblmnlv2

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:07 am

lols - my brother, my sister in law and myself have spent a (bored interstate) couple of days to play prof layton =] it's pretty addictive. my brother was better at all the analytical numbery stuff, his wife was better at anything creative (pictures and stuff), i was better at all the logical stuff.
it's pretty cool cuz when you think about it, my bro's a project manager, she's a fasion designer, and i'm into retail (management) =]. (it sorta makes sense to me)
well thats my two cents.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 5:36 pm

prof. layton... Played it for a bit... but does not intend to touch it until phoenix is done >.> I might collide with the two and end up having problems choosing which game to finish first
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing now?
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next