DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you playing now?

Go down 
+61
windmix
Akiha
cklaighe
kabuto
Zero6277
AceMilo._.
renneru
iamivanangeles
Kagami
KMAX
vader
spongklong
nyaaaXD
mas*b8
Rabidus
KYMMIES
Lee Haku
Ryuzul
AEON00
hario
cats
renier1412
Amuro
MSRB21
Smiles
aka-oni
dj_ash1983
Winter-sama
Ri0n5272
NeonPixie
Tequila(Steph)
Bree!
puruputotsky
Pasonia
edwarudo
Restinpeace5
neilcullado
Xzist
Horan
pillz
Novice
xerovlade016
Hokuto
ran00
konata
KISSYCAT
_Yami
SnakeAes
Tuna
*~*
Shion
Sticks
icecold
sblmnlv2
Tomoyo Daidouji
Kei-kun
Kano
X10SV
Azure
Munashii
philz
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 7:27 pm

@Kano

Yeah I got that a lot. I had a half-year hiatus on the fourth game, Apollo Justice and spent about two nights going through the last case in the third game.
Although I only thoroughly enjoyed the first game (because it was my first law game. Sue me Razz) and the last case. I suggest you stick with Phoenix Wright till you finish it or else you'll forget key things that make the game's entire ending less appealing.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 9:35 pm

Hmm... I actually haven't played any DJMAX portable.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 10:55 pm

if you guys wanna have a case of hairpulling puzzles , you can try http://www.deathball.net/notpron

on the flip side , im playing sudoku ...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:26 am

Oh man... Before technika line was long as.. While waiting.. we had a sudoku puzzle and ended up doing it while waiting... Surprised we finished it and got all the numbers right.. We tagged in/out for sudoku by the way..
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 7:36 am

@icecold
why did you have to remind me of notpron, seriously why!
i spent a good portion of year12 playing that game in class and never finished, i got close though... so very close
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:30 am

Ugh. It's 11:30 and my brain hurts now... =_=

Can't get past the 5th one ><
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 8:59 am

I'm playing Dragon Quest VI at the moment.

Nothing like a slow RPG to relax.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:01 pm

Munashii wrote:
@icecold
why did you have to remind me of notpron, seriously why!
i spent a good portion of year12 playing that game in class and never finished, i got close though... so very close

i stopped at 20+s . That was really really hairpulling headache . LOL .

sono : have fun . you need it . LOL
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 1:40 pm

Back to top Go down
Azure
Pop DJ
Pop DJ
Azure

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Adding Star Ocean: The Last Hope in my PS3 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:33 am

Old schooling it with the original Shenmue.

Woah, Phoenix Wright... I got up to the third case in Apollo Justice and kinda just put it down... gotta finish it someday, especially with Edgeworth coming out (it's bound to be better since Edgeworth is actually IN the action instead of the horrendously slow pace of all the other games).

BTW, does anyone know where there might be modchip type stores in Sydney CBD?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 1:53 am

*~* wrote:
Old schooling it with the original Shenmue.

Woah, Phoenix Wright... I got up to the third case in Apollo Justice and kinda just put it down... gotta finish it someday, especially with Edgeworth coming out (it's bound to be better since Edgeworth is actually IN the action instead of the horrendously slow pace of all the other games).

BTW, does anyone know where there might be modchip type stores in Sydney CBD?

There's Quantronics, walk down from Town Hall and turn right into Goulburn St. They're HORRIBLY overpriced though. Want modchips then ask me, I can get them in cheap.

Actually i've got a few spare lying around, lemme find em...
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:05 am

Spare PS2 modchips? lol, I'm leaning towards Swap Magic Discs a bit more, since my soldering ability is very noob (and I use a random 40w iron I have lying around, it's too powerful for things like this, a 10w-20w is much more appropriate). Just checked Quantronics' site, and oddly enough chips are cheaper than SMD's... So maybe I will go the hardware route (I wouldn't want to shove an SMD in everytime I want to play Beatmania).

I also recall a shady little stall in Haymarket, they sold R4's and did PSP modding... maybe they have chips/SMD's?
Back to top Go down
Munashii
Beginner
Beginner
Munashii

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:11 am

@icecold
getting to 20 is only the tip of the iceberg... after getting to 70something i was about ready to kill people

@*~*
if your willing to walk to Capitol, pretty much every store on the 2nd floor sells them (at least for DS/DSi). They aren't too expensive usually 20-50dollars, i managed to haggle em down to sell me 3 for $50(Acekard2's) so yea.
Otherwise there's always game infinity at market city but everything there is overpriced as hell.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 3:21 am

Munashii wrote:

@*~*
if your willing to walk to Capitol, pretty much every store on the 2nd floor sells them (at least for DS/DSi). They aren't too expensive usually 20-50dollars, i managed to haggle em down to sell me 3 for $50(Acekard2's) so yea.
Otherwise there's always game infinity at market city but everything there is overpriced as hell.

lol, Game Infinity, their pricing scheme is basically to observe the RRP and then double it... I'm actually looking for PS2 gear, not DS carts, no$GBA/Desmume plays most games just fine (except all this talk about Osu! makes me wanna play it on a real DS now...maybe I could borrow a friend's...) so I don't really feel the need to own one.
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 4:09 am

DJMAX anime, the GAME.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:18 am

Munashii wrote:
@icecold
getting to 20 is only the tip of the iceberg... after getting to 70something i was about ready to kill people

umm , no thanks .

tomoyo : DJMAX anime ?! where where where ?! The story of Your Own Miracle meeting Taekwonburis and NB Rangers along their Road of Death to the Night Stage ?
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:43 am

Can't PS2s be softmodded? o.O?

Munashii wrote:

i managed to haggle em down to sell me 3 for $50(Acekard2's) so yea.

Stilll too expensive. Razz
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 5:45 am

icecold - None yet! I was actually wondering if Pentavision has plans to do anime shorts.

And games starring DJMAX characters.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:13 am

Mahjong, online though.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 am

@tomoyo
Really wish they would..
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:47 am

Sticks wrote:
Can't PS2s be softmodded? o.O?

Not the new ones, so for me it's either a nice new model, or a piss-stained older slim model at EB that probably doesn't work...
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:38 am

Tomoyo Daidouji wrote:
icecold - None yet! I was actually wondering if Pentavision has plans to do anime shorts.

probably fan-made .
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:27 am

What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Dead_4_Left_Motivator_by_Young_Nasty_Man207

Interested ?

You wish .
Back to top Go down
Shion
Sub DJ
Sub DJ
Shion

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:21 am

A horde of Francis.

The "I hate everything" virus must be spreading this time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing now?
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next