DJ Max Technika 2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What games are you playing now?

Go down 
+61
windmix
Akiha
cklaighe
kabuto
Zero6277
AceMilo._.
renneru
iamivanangeles
Kagami
KMAX
vader
spongklong
nyaaaXD
mas*b8
Rabidus
KYMMIES
Lee Haku
Ryuzul
AEON00
hario
cats
renier1412
Amuro
MSRB21
Smiles
aka-oni
dj_ash1983
Winter-sama
Ri0n5272
NeonPixie
Tequila(Steph)
Bree!
puruputotsky
Pasonia
edwarudo
Restinpeace5
neilcullado
Xzist
Horan
pillz
Novice
xerovlade016
Hokuto
ran00
konata
KISSYCAT
_Yami
SnakeAes
Tuna
*~*
Shion
Sticks
icecold
sblmnlv2
Tomoyo Daidouji
Kei-kun
Kano
X10SV
Azure
Munashii
philz
65 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:08 am

Yay, FFXIII finally comes! Boo, 3 assignments and 2 tests, and more assessments to be piled on...
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:38 am

No worries, it's quote:
"linear as a piece of string"

Just hold down the X button and watch the movie.
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 6:40 am

Sticks wrote:
No worries, it's quote:
"linear as a piece of string"

Just hold down the X button and watch the movie.

But I was raised on the bad FFs, my first FF was FFX and I like it, even though it seems to be the target of fanboi rage.
Back to top Go down
icecold
Mix Master
Mix Master
icecold

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:50 pm

FFX at least has some kind of replayability in it considering how tough some side quests are ...
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 06, 2010 12:51 am

icecold wrote:
FFX at least has some kind of replayability in it considering how tough some side quests are ...

Yep, still haven't gotten to doing them, too much grindan to maximize the sphere grid to 255 for each stat (and I feel guilty using Yojimbo to kill all the Dark Aeons...)

FFXII sidequests on the other hand, I really can't be bothered touching it, it has no lasting appeal that FFX had.

And I don't really bother with playing lots of JRPGs so it's just the best one once in a while (apparently WKC, Star Ocean, Eternal Sonata... are pretty average), AFAIK the only JRPG (no SRPG included) series I've played that aren't FF are Persona and Pokemon (lolz). Too many games with menu combat is Sleep
Back to top Go down
xerovlade016
Beginner
Beginner
xerovlade016

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 12:57 pm

Currently playing Starcraft 2 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sticks
Mix Master
Mix Master
Sticks

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:43 pm

*raises hand*
same here.
*drools* starcraft 2.

lul protoss.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 11:04 pm

yuck FFXII..
I thought FFX-2 was fanboy rage.. I mean I hated the game... I just couldn't believe I waited anixiously for the game just to be disappointed at it..

FFX was good, Using the EXP strategy to level was crazy fun when I just found out.. Got stale after getting 255 for str, agi, evade, accuracy, and def
Back to top Go down
Tomoyo Daidouji
Professional
Professional

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 3:56 am

Hmm... I'm planning to get FFXIII in a few weeks so for now, I just watch vids.
Back to top Go down
Kei-kun
Professional
Professional
Kei-kun

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 5:42 am

im playing ffxiii.
no.
not really.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:11 am

I would've been able to get it... But I realised the message when I got home.. from parra JB and i was at parra station like 15 mins ago... from uni
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:12 am

I'd get FFXIII if I wasn't busy with assessments... and didn't have FFVII still to be played... and FFVIII is on the PSN store...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 6:50 am

Ahh yes I was looking at that FFVIII and I was like YES I MUST GET FOR REMINISCENT TIMES.. But no special =\
I heard there was a special of some sort at PSN, not sure if its ours cuz I havent heard any news but its like cheaper?
FFVIII and FFVII hit the top 5 list, MvC2 hit 1st not that any of use would care...
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:12 am

Meh, when I go on eBay and see PS1 FF's go for over RRP, $16 is preeeetty cheap, I mean you spend that much on a movie that lasts for 2-3hrs, an FF is 40hrs minimum.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 7:17 am

Nah I cbf any PS1/ps2 games now, they do not run on my ps3
i thought PS1 did but my ps3 wasn't loading it... I mind as well buy it from PSN to save trouble..
Back to top Go down
pillz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2010 1:36 am

yeah ps3 can be quite jew cos they just emulate the files from ps1 and 2 rather than really running it...Sad

anyway on a different note
i'm setting an mt comp in sydney soon. Prolly will crowd timezone out during july 5th to 7th.

Just wanna give heads up so there'll be no surprises on why tz will be so crowded on that day xD
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 1:46 am

YAY! EMPRESS came!!

So disappointing that Sydney has no IIDX anywhere...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Mix Master
Mix Master
Kano

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 2:25 am

Your the host of that tourney? Whoa... I heard about it, not you hosting it LOL
Back to top Go down
Horan
Middleman
Middleman
Horan

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:32 am

currently playing FFXIII XDDD and planning to get GOW3
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 4:50 am

omg i wanted to get ff13! but playing technika has taken it out of my budget Sad for now anyways hehe

Last edited by Xzist on Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
*~*
Rookie
Rookie
*~*

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:10 am

Hmm, an Australian site had FFXIII for $70. GOW3 really isn't my thing (I prefer Jap action games like DMC/Bayo), but saw some reviews and having titan battles sounds epicly fun!
Back to top Go down
Horan
Middleman
Middleman
Horan

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 1:20 pm

@Xzist : Ive been quite inactive at playing Technika because of FF13 >3<

@*~*: yes yes yes the battles are realllyyyy epic *u* although the game flow is linear..SRSLY Sad
Back to top Go down
Tuna
Amateur
Amateur

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:33 pm

btw, is ff13's storyline longer than any others? I thought 10's random battles was annoying like fck.

stuck on ps2 *sits in corner*
no, actually, psp playing 7/CC...

@sticks (or someone else)
soz for the nub question, but starcraft 2's already out? my friend's waited far too long enough for that to be released.
Back to top Go down
http://facteria-lab.info
philz
Main DJ
Main DJ
philz

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:16 pm

sc2 BETA is out

you need a beta key to play on the official bnet

however you can also just dl the client and verse bots if you dont have a beta key
Back to top Go down
Xzist
Trainee
Trainee
Xzist

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 8:57 pm

@10[tu]80r wrote:
btw, is ff13's storyline longer than any others? I thought 10's random battles was annoying like fck.

i heard that its shorter than 10
coz my friend said hes up to chapter 7 (out of 13) within 10 hrs alrdy :S but theres a lot more things to do than in 10
10s battles were annoying until you get no encounter armour Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What games are you playing now?   What games are you playing now? - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What games are you playing now?
Page 6 of 18Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next